Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I was wrong!! Hatton is all wrong for 147!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I was wrong!! Hatton is all wrong for 147!!

Collazo was very impressive and i had him winning the fight by one point, Hatton is not the same fighter at 147, he cant bully his opponents, he takes to many shots which affected his stamina, he wasnt as ruthless as usual, i think if he fights PBF, 147 would not be a problem, but Margorito or Dela Hoya would be suiside. Collazo should get another shot for that performance, i defintly think Ricky should go back to 140 unless it's PBF, I feel Margorito would be to strong for him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I was wrong!! Hatton is all wrong for 147!!

idealy he would want to fight at 140. but he's only fighting at 147 cos thats where the big fights are. he'l go back down if the right offers are made.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983
    Collazo was very impressive and i had him winning the fight by one point, Hatton is not the same fighter at 147, he cant bully his opponents, he takes to many shots which affected his stamina, he wasnt as ruthless as usual, i think if he fights PBF, 147 would not be a problem, but Margorito or Dela Hoya would be suiside. Collazo should get another shot for that performance, i defintly think Ricky should go back to 140 unless it's PBF, I feel Margorito would be to strong for him.
    But for as small as floyd is he is still bigger than hatton in both height aand reach.Collazo was able to keep away from hatton when he wanted to and lets be honest collazo ain't as fast in hand or feet as floyd. Hatton has a lot of heart but i'm afraid against floyd he will eat alot of leather.
    Step up so I can put you down

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah Hatton didnt look his usual self, but hey it wasnt a great night for him and he still won against a good fighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Collazo was not impressive. Hatton had a bad night and the ref made sure everytime Hatton got in close he pushed him back.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fightman
    Collazo was not impressive. Hatton had a bad night and the ref made sure everytime Hatton got in close he pushed him back.
    he was more impressive than i thought he would be.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jbirdy
    idealy he would want to fight at 140. but he's only fighting at 147 cos thats where the big fights are. he'l go back down if the right offers are made.
    I now have the upmost respect for hatton.....he admitted that he is a natural lww and that the hits he took hurt him.....I don't respect his style but for him as a person.....Collazo was robbed!!!!!
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

as if he collazo was robbed. it was a close fight but ricky edged it. collazo didn't do enough for you to say he was robbed. hatton had a bad night and collazo boxed probably the best he ever has and ricky still edged it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ricky Da man.
    New World Welterweight Champion makes a couple of black eyes a whole lot easier to bear.
    He will be looking forward to more doors opening up and more opportunities to come his way.
    Let PBF go and clean house with the rest of the old guys while Ricky continues to fight his way up the ladder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jbirdy
    as if he collazo was robbed. it was a close fight but ricky edged it. collazo didn't do enough for you to say he was robbed. hatton had a bad night and collazo boxed probably the best he ever has and ricky still edged it.
    I didn't see it that way..I saw a fighter that couldn't adjust and lost the fight 114-113...he got lucky with the KD and even luckier decision...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some of you guy's crack me up....A bunch of band wagon jumpers is what I think.... ( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO DON"T EVERYONE START SAYING I NEVER HYPED HATTON UP) Hatton had an off night...Collazo had a good one...Hatton's first fight at 147 he fought a legit guy not a has been or fighter on the downslide...Was it Ricky's finest performance HELL NO!!!! But that doesn't mean he is over rated or he will get killed by every other 147 pounder...Let's see him in another fight at 147 before we crucify him....And Please if he wins his next one in a big way don't start retracting statements Some fans you guy's are...
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Whirlwind
    Ricky Da man.
    New World Welterweight Champion makes a couple of black eyes a whole lot easier to bear.
    He will be looking forward to more doors opening up and more opportunities to come his way.
    Let PBF go and clean house with the rest of the old guys while Ricky continues to fight his way up the ladder.
    enjoy the gift while you can....Hatton will not win another big fight at 147......time to face reality....Hatton is not near as good as those brits though he was.....just took him coming over and fighting a good american fighter to find this out....his time is limited and the clock is running....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

even if you do see it that way chief that one point margin is not enough to justify the 'he was robbed' comment. i gave it to hatton by a couple of rounds. it was a close fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guys keep talking this way...

Who is the best at 147 Mayweather?? what legit 147 did he fight? Mayweather fought 2 blown up 140s....has not faced a true 147 yet, and couldnt put a scratch on Buldozer let alone hatton.

Hatton came up in weight and beat a 147 natural who was winning Fights.... PBF fought.....Mitchel Judah who lost to Buldozer?

Plz get ya'll facts straight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Salhadin
    You guys keep talking this way...

Who is the best at 147 Mayweather?? what legit 147 did he fight? Mayweather fought 2 blown up 140s....has not faced a true 147 yet, and couldnt put a scratch on Buldozer let alone hatton.

Hatton came up in weight and beat a 147 natural who was winning Fights.... PBF fought.....Mitchel Judah who lost to Buldozer?

Plz get ya'll facts straight
    That hatton has apromising career in the WWF if this whole boxing thing dosent pan out LOL!!! c"mon man stop trying to compare and justify the LOusy amature performance !!!!

Thread Information