Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Rahman VS. Wlad, what would be the outcome cuz it may be on it's way!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Rahman VS. Wlad, what would be the outcome cuz it may be on it's way!

Rahman VS. Wlad may be sooner than you think becuz Rahman has mentioned Wlad after he beat Masklev

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Rahman VS. Wlad, what would be the outcome cuz it may be on it's way!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthSideX4
    Rahman VS. Wlad may be sooner than you think becuz Rahman has mentioned Wlad after he beat Masklev
    He better keep his mind set on Maskalev, you know what happened last time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Rahman VS. Wlad, what would be the outcome cuz it may be on it's way!

I really don't know if he will make it past Maskaev but then again Maskaev is getting old.

But for arguments sake, if it were to come down to Wlad vs Rahman, Emmanuel Steward has already solved the Rahman puzzle.

El Kabong Guest

Well let's see Rahman could KO an obese dude so I predict Wlad via late stoppage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad is the best HW right now, hed knock rahman out because its perfect fight for him , both use jabs alot and wlad is obviously more skilled and alot taller with longer arms

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rahman would get destroyed...I mean...he couldn't even knock that fat guy out...come on!!!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad would win he is a little bit more skilled and a little more power.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Rahman would get destroyed...I mean...he couldn't even knock that fat guy out...come on!!!
    I think Rahman is physically stronger then Byrd or Peter. And has better all around skills them Peter. And nobody has knocked the fatguy out wacko..but people have knocked the Wladimer And the Rahman. Fight that should be made after the Maskaev fight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    I think Rahman is physically stronger then Byrd or Peter. And has better all around skills them Peter. And nobody has knocked the fatguy out wacko..but people have knocked the Wladimer And the Rahman. Fight that should be made after the Maskaev fight
    I think the fight should be made INSTEAD of the Maskaev fight Starr. By the way, what did you do to get so many sad clicks lately Have a cc on me.
    Formerly LuciferTheGreat

El Kabong Guest

Starr, honey...give up on James Toney he's loooooong gone. He can't outwork anyone, he can't KO anyone, he should go do those eating contests...those he could win!

Rahman had Toney there for the taking!!! Anyone who didn't see that is a moron! Hasim's best fights are behind him, sure he has a hard right cross but where has it been lately? and his defense His defense is attrocious!!! WIDE open for an uppercut, Toney hit him with those wide slow right hands of his and have you seen Wlad use his 1-2 vs Peter and Byrd

Wlad wins an EASY fight vs Rahman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rahman will not get past Maskaev

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rahman may be physically stronger...& he be better adept & boxing than Peter...but that aint saying much. Peter brought mystery & excitement due to the power out put...that's it. Rahman brings about as much excitement as watching butter melt on a fwockin sidewalk.

Klitschko would destroy him.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad will KO Rahman...too big too strong and a better boxer...
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where is Jax these days??
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ILL MITCH CHECK IF HE ON MSN!... WAIT MINUTES 2.

Thread Information