Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How come if you criticize Hatton, you're a Hatton hater?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default How come if you criticize Hatton, you're a Hatton hater?

It's very big on this site where if you say somethine negative about Hatton (or almost any British fighter) you get a bunch of nasty response posts. When Hatton fought Tszyu, I predicted he'd get KO'd in 2 rds. I was very wrong, even put a post up admitting it. And, of course, nobody said nothing. Saddo, the almighty, even posted "classy post" on my thread.

But now, since he didnt shine v. Collazo, you say ONE NEGATIVE THING about Hatton, you're a hater. Well Im here to say its not so. I realize most of top fighters are not Brits. But when you get a good one, if someone criticizes him, it dont make us haters.

I realize I'll probably inherit a ton of sad clicks now, but it needed to be said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How come if you criticize Hatton, you're a Hatton hater?

Quote Originally Posted by BABABOOEY
    It's very big on this site where if you say somethine negative about Hatton (or almost any British fighter) you get a bunch of nasty response posts. When Hatton fought Tszyu, I predicted he'd get KO'd in 2 rds. I was very wrong, even put a post up admitting it. And, of course, nobody said nothing. Saddo, the almighty, even posted "classy post" on my thread.

But now, since he didnt shine v. Collazo, you say ONE NEGATIVE THING about Hatton, you're a hater. Well Im here to say its not so. I realize most of top fighters are not Brits. But when you get a good one, if someone criticizes him, it dont make us haters.

I realize I'll probably inherit a ton of sad clicks now, but it needed to be said.
    I've said all the time that Hatton lost that fight & no one considers me a hater...& I will say tha the lost the fight till the day he retires...it's just how you voice your opinion...& I haven't heard yours...but most of the opinions are "I told you that he was a fraud" or "He's a bullshat champ" & so on & so on...& that sets the basis for the hater moniker.

I agree with you, if someone criticizes Hatton your'e not already a hater...it's just an opinion. This is a British dominated site...so you might as well get used to that.

Either way...you are correct it doesn't make you a hater...hater.

Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"This is a British dominated site. . . .so you might as well get used to that" - Dude, aint you American? What the heck is wrong with you? Just cuz its mostly Brits in here, and Saddo is also one, dont mean I gotta bite my tongue on the obvious.

And I aint no hater. I like Hatton. He's ggod for boxing, young and exciting. But he lost to Collazo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i gave the fight a draw........the negative critism is needed imo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nothin wrong with criticism aslong as its constructive

I know where your comin from tho.

Personally i see it this way, even when Hattons on top, whenever he makes it, he will still be criticised.
    If he gave money to charity people would say he's only doing it to boost his rep. Hatton hater's are people who saw his performance against Collazo and thought hmmm a hyped up British fighter in an indecisive points decision. They dont consider that the weight change may have affected his performance, the pressure got to him, or he was just having a bad day. Now Collazo seems to be America's hero when before he didn't mean anyfin. U aint a Hatton hater tho so dont see what ur worryin about. U made a prediction, got it wrong, n sed sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well thank U, dickilad. At least somebody sees it my way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He deserved to be criticised after that performance no doubt. People just get annoyed when he gets stick such as hes the most overated fighter blah blah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i just wanna see his next fight
    hope it will show what hes really made of
    especially for the people who havent seen much of him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thing is, I think he showed what he was made of during the Tszyu fight. He's got a lot of heart. He just got outboxed by a slick southpaw.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree, anytime anyone criticizes the little British Troll there are labeled a hater.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats the thing. I like Hatton. He always comes forward throwing punches. He pressures non stop. Thats exciting. Thats good for boxing. And I really hate it that the second I criticize him for the slightest thing, I'm labeled a hater.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why would you care
    people label each other anywayz
    just keep giving your opinion
    every human being has the right too

i already expected hatton to get beat to be honest
    so to me it didnt come as a surprise
    and his next fight he might do it again
    al depends on who he will face

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"This is a British dominated site. . . .so you might as well get used to that" - Dude, aint you American? What the heck is wrong with you? Just cuz its mostly Brits in here, and Saddo is also one, dont mean I gotta bite my tongue on the obvious.

And I aint no hater. I like Hatton. He's ggod for boxing, young and exciting. But he lost to Collazo.
    Your'e such a fwockin drama queen.

You might was well get used to everyone British getting all up in the air over Hatton criticisms. Everyone does it...not just British.

Nothing's wrong with me & nobody asked you to bite your tongue...tongues.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i like hatton but i dont watch a fight through rose tinted glasses....i have hatton beating collazo by a round, but i am well aware that it was not the kind of performance i was hoping to see....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is fine, he had an off night but the problem is the hate, the insults, look at Barrera there was about 2% of what Hatton got and he was more of a favourite to win his fight he is p4p no.3/4 in ther world, do you see my point??

Hatton had an off night but alot of posters i feel make this Hatton hating threads to get a rise out of us Brits which most of the time works, but he had an off night not a great performance but the level of insult and hate was way overboard and the reaction to Barreras performance proves that.

Thread Information