Cool Clicks

Default Re: Only a Sparring Session,but Soliman is Taking Kessler to School

Quote Originally Posted by azumir
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondRoundKO
    Quote Originally Posted by ross
    I bet Teymor is giving him nightmares in sparring
    I hope so, so Kessler would be sharp for the Tsypko fight

-but Teymor lost to Sam Soliman and Kess uses to give Sam hell in sparring. Soliman is often used by Team Palle for sparring. He has sparred a lot with both Martin Nielsen, Rudy Markussen and Mikkel Kessler.

He is....
    He is what? Giving him hell?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jtrock
    7Minutes long but a good watch

I know you cant judge anything on Sparring period!!!!It was a cool video to watch Soliman is so awkward and unorthodox

Sorry late Nite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY-Kl...l%20kessler%20
    You apparently do not know S*** about boxing. The part of this sparring session you have linked to is from Australia and taped by 4 Sport from Denmark a few days before Kessler met Mundine as part of a daily diary of Kessler. If you have ever been into a gym you knew that a boxer is NEVER doing any heavy sparring the week leading up to a fight. Moron.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know you cant judge anything on Sparring period!!!!It was a cool video to watch Soliman is so awkward and unorthodox

You apparently do not a single shit about boxing. The part of this sparring you have linked to is from Australia and taped by 4 Sport from Denmark a few days before Kessler met Mundine as part of a daily diary of Kessler. If you have ever been into a gym you know now that a boxer is NEVED doing any heavy sparring the week leading up to the fight. Moron.
    But you just said he gave Soliman hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You apparently do not a single S*** about boxing. The part of this sparring you have linked to is from Australia and taped by 4 Sport from Denmark a few days before Kessler met Mundine as part of a daily diary of Kessler. If you have ever been into a gym you knew that a boxer is NEVER doing any heavy sparring the week leading up to a fight. Moron.
    Listen Dikweed it was a link I found, I know it was just sparring dosent matter if it was 2 years 2 months 2 days or even 2min before the fight it is what it is...It wasnt dated and who the Fuk are you to call me a moron a$$ Clown...Better stuff than you contribute and here is your much deserved choke on that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You apparently do not a single S*** about boxing. The part of this sparring you have linked to is from Australia and taped by 4 Sport from Denmark a few days before Kessler met Mundine as part of a daily diary of Kessler. If you have ever been into a gym you knew that a boxer is NEVER doing any heavy sparring the week leading up to a fight. Moron.
    Listen Dikweed it was a link I found, I know it was just sparring dosent matter if it was 2 years 2 months 2 days or even 2min before the fight it is what it is...It wasnt dated and who the Fuk are you to call me a moron a$$ Clown...Better stuff than you contribute and here is your much deserved choke on that
    jtrock

Thanks for posting the clip.

It's pointless to even try to have an intelligent conversation with azumir...he is someone who is often best avoided & ignored because he will once again be banned & come back under some other name with the same ignorant opinions.

Ignore him, he's only pushing buttons.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cause Kessler tries to block everything with his arms, he leaves an opening whenever he does, you beat Kessler with rhythm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Cause Kessler tries to block everything with his arms, he leaves an opening whenever he does, you beat Kessler with rhythm
    You also clock him right after he hooks because he often stops to admire his work.

I like Kess...but he does have a few inadequacies.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then why doesn't any Kessler fan think that Mundine could beat him in a rematch

Anytime Mundine threw his left hook Kessler would drop his front hand and Mundine would clock him with a right, Kessler still has that opening and Mundine has gotten better. Really see Lucas as a step backwards compared to Mundine so of course Kessler is gonna look like he improved when he didnt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

jtrock

Thanks for posting the clip.

It's pointless to even try to have an intelligent conversation with azumir...he is someone who is often best avoided & ignored because he will once again be banned & come back under some other name with the same ignorant opinions.

Ignore him, he's only pushing buttons.
    Thanks Wacko a Cool Click back at you....Some people you cant reason with..... too bad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then why doesn't any Kessler fan think that Mundine could beat him in a rematch

Anytime Mundine threw his left hook Kessler would drop his front hand and Mundine would clock him with a right, Kessler still has that opening and Mundine has gotten better. Really see Lucas as a step backwards compared to Mundine so of course Kessler is gonna look like he improved when he didnt
    The thing is this...Mundine is always going to fall just a bit short when it comes to Kessler because (fast or not) Kessler has already had a taste of Mundine & if that injured story was true...a full Kess will have little to no issues with him.

Also...Mundine never really hurt Kess...sure he hit him...but he didn't have anything that inflicted much damage or instilled any fear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He still got clean shots off and hit Kessler with clean shots and it doesn't matter if he instilled fear or not, a braver Kessler would only mean Mundine would counter him more

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

May be just sparring but Kessler looks pretty crappy.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    I have said it before, Kessler hasn't fought anyone decent...other than a 50 year old Eric Lucas (whom he TKO'd in the fucking 10th round!!!)

How did RJJ do against Eric after that basketball game again
    He dominated him last time I checked. Soliman can give anybody problems, he was a real handful for the "unbeatable" Winky Wright even.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    You also clock him right after he hooks because he often stops to admire his work.

I like Kess...but he does have a few inadequacies.
    Yes, Wiseman Wacko….one better agrees with you else his opinion is stupid or wrong…. – and yes Kessler is so damn hittable as you try to hint – I guess that is because of his poor defence, bad footwork and slow hands. That might also be the reason that he has lost so many rounds in his entire campaign as amateur/pro and that he had taken so many counts and knock downs, not to talk about his marked face…….

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    I have said it before, Kessler hasn't fought anyone decent...other than a 50 year old Eric Lucas (whom he TKO'd in the F****** 10th round!!!)

How did RJJ do against Eric after that basketball game again
    Lyle, that must be one of your dumbest post ever…..

Do you really think that Kessler has not fought a decent opponent? If you don’t consider Mundine as a decent opponent (The Ring’s #3), then there is only Calzaghe left in the SMW division to get a decent opponent?.....

Only one decent opponent in SMW? I guess not. If you take on a top 10 SMW, then you fight a decent opponent IMO.

By the way RJJ went 12 rounds against Lucas. It was a TKO12.

Thread Information