Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Only a Sparring Session,but Soliman is Taking Kessler to School

He was hitting Kessler at will. Kessler's jab isn't bad but even for sparring his defence was piss poor. He was almost hit at will.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bigragu
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrock
    7Minutes long but a good watch

I know you cant judge anything on Sparring period!!!!It was a cool video to watch Soliman is so awkward and unorthodox

Sorry late Nite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY-Kl...l%20kessler%20
    excellent vid....wow...soliman look really good...Kessler looks suceptable to overhand rights and doesn't seem to handle punches in bunches very well...I know it is just sparring but you can see flaws in someones style...you fight how you practice..Kessler holds his left wayyy down and freezes when more than 2 punches come at him in a flurry.... that's what I saw in the vid...I didn't see all of it but that's what I saw..... who are the b*tches that keep sad clicking me...step up and be a man...at least explain yourself!!!!!....
    There you go. Sc 25 for trying to act tough

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise

I know you cant judge anything on Sparring period!!!!It was a cool video to watch Soliman is so awkward and unorthodox

excellent vid....wow...soliman look really good...Kessler looks suceptable to overhand rights and doesn't seem to handle punches in bunches very well...I know it is just sparring but you can see flaws in someones style...you fight how you practice..Kessler holds his left wayyy down and freezes when more than 2 punches come at him in a flurry.... that's what I saw in the vid...I didn't see all of it but that's what I saw..... who are the b*tches that keep sad clicking me...step up and be a man...at least explain yourself!!!!!....
    Why dont you try adding something to this forum instead of thinking your some comedian bitch Thats about the third time you have sad clicked someone, for no reason other than your a prick, why dont you grow up, but your behind your little keyboard and monitor, so your just fine. Tosser!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by azumir
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    I have said it before, Kessler hasn't fought anyone decent...other than a 50 year old Eric Lucas (whom he TKO'd in the F****** 10th round!!!)

How did RJJ do against Eric after that basketball game again
    Lyle, that must be one of your dumbest post ever…..

Do you really think that Kessler has not fought a decent opponent? If you don’t consider Mundine as a decent opponent (The Ring’s #3), then there is only Calzaghe left in the SMW division to get a decent opponent?.....

Only one decent opponent in SMW? I guess not. If you take on a top 10 SMW, then you fight a decent opponent IMO.

By the way RJJ went 12 rounds against Lucas. It was a TKO12.
    Let me drop some knowledge right here and now!

The majority of guys fighting at 168 are there because they...
    1) Couldn't cut it at 160
    2) Couldn't cut it at 175
    3) Are starting out light to work up to 175
    4) Are finishing heavy after careers at 154-160
    (the point is that 168 is usually a stepping stone to somewhere else very few guys like Calzaghe, Toney, and Eubank stay there for long periods of time cementing their legacies)

Mundine? NO Mundine isn't a "class opponent" he was knocked out by Svenn Fuckin Ottke!!!!

Kessler hasn't fought ANYONE! RJJ dominated Lucas after a basketball game and that was 10 fuckin years ago and Lucas still wasn't anything to write home about!

As I have said before call me when Kessler's opponents are better than Valuev's!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really want to see Calzaghe-Kessler.

I think Calzaghe would overhealm Kessler with his flurry combinations.

El Kabong Guest

I think there are a ton of guys who can beat Kessler

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay Lyle, pleas just name five of them so I can return to you and make you look stupid within a year. Please just name five of them.......now!

El Kabong Guest

Calzaghe, Taylor, Dawson, Lacy (yeah that's right), and Pavlik.....you probably want some more though don't you...that was too easy.

Johnson, Miranda, Abraham, Curtis Stevens, John Duddy

I just don't see what the fuss is about...he's slow, he's predictible...his punching power should be questioned and his chin chould also be questioned because he hasn't fought another power puncher

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by azumir
    I have said it before, Kessler hasn't fought anyone decent...other than a 50 year old Eric Lucas (whom he TKO'd in the F****** 10th round!!!)

How did RJJ do against Eric after that basketball game again
    Lyle, that must be one of your dumbest post ever…..

Do you really think that Kessler has not fought a decent opponent? If you don’t consider Mundine as a decent opponent (The Ring’s #3), then there is only Calzaghe left in the SMW division to get a decent opponent?.....

Only one decent opponent in SMW? I guess not. If you take on a top 10 SMW, then you fight a decent opponent IMO.

By the way RJJ went 12 rounds against Lucas. It was a TKO12.
    Let me drop some knowledge right here and now!

The majority of guys fighting at 168 are there because they...
    1) Couldn't cut it at 160
    2) Couldn't cut it at 175
    3) Are starting out light to work up to 175
    4) Are finishing heavy after careers at 154-160
    (the point is that 168 is usually a stepping stone to somewhere else very few guys like Calzaghe, Toney, and Eubank stay there for long periods of time cementing their legacies)

Mundine? NO Mundine isn't a "class opponent" he was knocked out by Svenn F****** Ottke!!!!

Kessler hasn't fought ANYONE! RJJ dominated Lucas after a basketball game and that was 10 F****** years ago and Lucas still wasn't anything to write home about!

As I have said before call me when Kessler's opponents are better than Valuev's!
    Have a cool one :P

El Kabong Guest

Thank you, cc back

I am all for fans but as a fan you have to understand what areas your favorite fighter has or has not been tested in. For example Lacy-Calzaghe, Jeff had never fought a guy that could box and had power, he had never really had his chin checked (though most believed it was good enough), his power was questionable but no one brought it up due to his physique and style of fighting, he never had his heart tested (though in my book he passed with flying colors due to the Calzaghe fight), he hadn't fought a quality opponent because there are so few in 168, and he never had to go to Plan B vs anyone, and vs Calzaghe he had no Plan B...so Calzaghe exposed Jeff as being too green and onesided for the tip top of the division, it's not a bad thing but that's what happens in boxing, Jeff Lacy has hopefully learned a valueable lesson and will come back smarter and stronger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you, cc back

I am all for fans but as a fan you have to understand what areas your favorite fighter has or has not been tested in. For example Lacy-Calzaghe, Jeff had never fought a guy that could box and had power, he had never really had his chin checked (though most believed it was good enough), his power was questionable but no one brought it up due to his physique and style of fighting, he never had his heart tested (though in my book he passed with flying colors due to the Calzaghe fight), he hadn't fought a quality opponent because there are so few in 168, and he never had to go to Plan B vs anyone, and vs Calzaghe he had no Plan B...so Calzaghe exposed Jeff as being too green and onesided for the tip top of the division, it's not a bad thing but that's what happens in boxing, Jeff Lacy has hopefully learned a valueable lesson and will come back smarter and stronger
    CC Lyle a man that talks sense.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983

Why dont you try adding something to this forum instead of thinking your some comedian bitch Thats about the third time you have sad clicked someone, for no reason other than your a prick, why dont you grow up, but your behind your little keyboard and monitor, so your just fine. Tosser!
    What you can't read? I gave your bitchass a reason why. Damn, first your trying to act tough and now your acting like a little girl. Crying cuz you got sc. Fuckin queer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kessler can not be defeated, kessler are best

Just like dragos trainer said: "What ever he hits hi destroy!"

No honestly I think kessler is still untested and a bit to robotic and onedemonisinal.

But he's very powerfull and can box pretty good I think he could give trouble to all the SMW's exept Calzaghe, Kessler dosn't move mutch and thats why I think kessler is made for Calzaghe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983

What you can't read? I gave your bitchass a reason why. Damn, first your trying to act tough and now your acting like a little girl. Crying cuz you got sc. F****** queer.
    Hahahahahah

Thats how stupid you are, you dont even know who you sad clicked, it wasnt me, so i wasnt acting tuff before cos it wasnt me, you sad little boy.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think so to. There just ain't that many in the Super Middleweight divison

Thread Information