Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: when women say things like this, I can't help but to fault them all....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default when women say things like this, I can't help but to fault them all....

First Obviously with my chosen forum name...I'm a jones follower/supporter/fan/ whatever, but man not even I would go this far...I know some of us guys say some off the wall things but damn...

What the phuck is wrong with her?

if you don't feel like reading the whole article just skip down to the fight matchups and you'll see what i mean...

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=7034&more=1
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: when women say things like this, I can't help but to fault them all....

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather
    First Obviously with my chosen forum name...I'm a jones follower/supporter/fan/ whatever, but man not even I would go this far...I know some of us guys say some off the wall things but damn...

if you don't feel like reading the whole article just skip down to the fight matchups and you'll see what i mean...

Yes, by now most folks on here are aware of her babblings about Jones goin up to HW and beatin everyboyd, stoppin Wlad etc, yet drawing with fukin Audley Harrison. I am a huge Jones fan myself and there are guy he could beat at HW, but the problem is that he is gun shy as hell at LH, imagine how freakin gun shy he would be at HW? Where every punch could KO him. Jones needs to beat this Prince Ajumu fella, which he can very well do, have fun, then retire. I love the guy, but he ain't what he once was.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: when women say things like this, I can't help but to fault them all....

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather

Yes, by now most folks on here are aware of her babblings about Jones goin up to HW and beatin everyboyd, stoppin Wlad etc, yet drawing with fukin Audley Harrison. I am a huge Jones fan myself and there are guy he could beat at HW, but the problem is that he is gun shy as hell at LH, imagine how freakin gun shy he would be at HW? Where every punch could KO him. Jones needs to beat this Prince Ajumu fella, which he can very well do, have fun, then retire. I love the guy, but he ain't what he once was.
    my thoughts exactly...i hope gets this 50th win and leaves it alone...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why blame 'women' do I blame all men for the stupid things merchant says?

They have a column to fill so might as well fill it will bollocks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    why blame 'women' do I blame all men for the stupid things merchant says?

They have a column to fill so might as well fill it will bollocks.
    I don't think that merchant has ever been this far off..I just think that its unfortunate for the women that actually do know about boxing (however few) they all are set back when a woman posts something like that...that's all

Thread Information