Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default England afraid to fly its own flag

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...258613,00.html

Following threats by extremist Islamic group, several corporations, chain of pubs ban England flag
    Modi Kreitman

Following warnings by extremist Islamic group al-Muhajiroun, in which the group said that the red cross in the England flag symbolizes the 'blood thirsty crusaders' and the occupation of Muslims, some of the largest companies in England have ordered their workers not to wave the flags.

The flag has recently appeared in England on everything from bikinis to cars, and sold in endless versions in stores.

But the Islamic protest forced some corporations, such as cable companies NTL, and even the Drivers and Vehicles Licensing Agency to ban the flag in every form due to fears from reactions of Muslims.

The Sun tabloid newspaper has in recent days launched a campaign to bring back the flag, and has published a blacklist of companies preventing their workers from expressing their patriotism at work.

The Sun said that a large pub network has banned drinkers from entering with symbols of the national team.

The hero of the day is a two year-old toddler, who was thrown out with his parents from Leicester, because he wore the England team's uniform.
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: England afraid to fly its own flag

my dear brit bros

please tell me you guys are not punking out....

have some pride now..
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Dog
    my dear brit bros

have some pride now..
    fly your flag high and from every building you have.....they'll get theirs soon enough....those cowards,,,,
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a flag hanging out of my window 356 days a year...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the english flag right, the rainbow one does not count
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    I have a flag hanging out of my window 356 days a year...
    What happened to the other 9 days of the year?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bigragu
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Dog
    my dear brit bros

have some pride now..
    fly your flag high and from every building you have.....they'll get theirs soon enough....those cowards,,,,
    Yeah fly it high so bigragu can go and call the ACLU and say you're oppressing him!

Honestly FUCK anyone who brings up the fucking crusades and is offended!

Were they alive then?

Did they go through it?

And it still doesn't matter because they STILL cut people's heads off today just like they did back then...I'm offended, but you're mistaken if you think I'm going to cry to Osama about it!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honestly F*** anyone who brings up the F****** crusades and is offended!

Were they alive then?

Did they go through it?

And it still doesn't matter because they STILL cut people's heads off today just like they did back then...I'm offended, but you're mistaken if you think I'm going to cry to Osama about it!!
    [/quote]Lyle's p*ssy is still hurting from his induction into the Klan......You gotta ignore him sometimes....

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

kind of ironic for followers of a faith that has perpetuated and caused more death and destruction through out the world to demand the removal of any ones flag
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A flag comes with a lot of history, good and bad. Noone should be ashamed to fly their flag just because of the bad history that comes with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Report the racist remarks to the moderator.....It is unacceptable...why are you sticking your nose into something that has absolutely nothing to do with you... I am expressing my anger with words.....I am shocked that someone would call me a racial slur on this website.... and you would stand by his side and criticize ME INSTEAD OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell is you're major malfunction?!?! I bet you make your parents proud supporting racists like Lyle.....

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Report the racist remarks to the moderator.....It is unacceptable...why are you sticking your nose into something that has absolutely nothing to do with you... I am expressing my anger with words.....I am shocked that someone would call me a racial slur on this website.... and you would stand by his side and criticize ME INSTEAD OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell is you're major malfunction?!?! I bet you make your parents proud supporting racists like Lyle.....
    Support Lyle? No...ask Lyle...we almost never see eye to eye especially on politics and race especially but you're being a child about it dragging it into every single topic you post in. You're being the instigator so...well I don't at all agree with him using a racial slur (which I didn't know it was) but you're being a child. It wouldn't be to far fetched to say I don't particulary like Lyle...but I know how to post in the same topic as him without badgering him like a preschooler. I've done enough criticizing of Lyle to last an entire board career, but aside from the wop thing, you're the one in the wrong here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRoundKO
    Support Lyle? No...ask Lyle...we almost never see eye to eye especially on politics and race especially but you're being a child about it dragging it into every single topic you post in. You're being the instigator so...well I don't at all agree with him using a racial slur (which I didn't know it was) but you're being a child. It wouldn't be to far fetched to say I don't particulary like Lyle...but I know how to post in the same topic as him without badgering him like a preschooler. I've done enough criticizing of Lyle to last an entire board career, but aside from the wop thing, you're the one in the wrong here.
    how about the fact he just called me a dago(dumb/stupid Italian) as well......I didn't start with the namecalling..or badgering...I never do...but i do tend to pour it on once it starts...I might even go a little overboard..I got no beef at all with you...until these last couple of posts I don't think we ever exchanged comments...I might have recieved a sc from you because I was severely slamming Hatton but that's cool...not trying to start anything....just cant take the name calling too well....

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how about the fact he just called me a dago(dumb/stupid Italian) as well......I didn't start with the namecalling..or badgering...I never do...but i do tend to pour it on once it starts...I might even go a little overboard..I got no beef at all with you...until these last couple of posts I don't think we ever exchanged comments...I might have recieved a sc from you because I was severely slamming Hatton but that's cool...not trying to start anything....just cant take the name calling too well....
    I've never sc'ed you...it's pointless. And I don't think we ever crossed paths either, I think I actually said some good words about you in the forum shopping thread but it gets a bit ridiculous seeing every other thread taken over you two's petty little argument.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've never sc'ed you...it's pointless. And I don't think we ever crossed paths either, I think I actually said some good words about you in the forum shopping thread but it gets a bit ridiculous seeing every other thread taken over you two's petty little argument.
    I'm done with it....England should fly its flag as highas they wish...the sc was kinda a joke ....you're a hatton fan right...

Thread Information