Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: TO Drink or Not To Drink............ that is the question????

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default TO Drink or Not To Drink............ that is the question????

What's good biotchez? I have completely given up on alcohol since November 2005! I have been drinking because I have been partying like a ROCKSTAR for the last 10years of my life. So November I came to a milestone where I gave up alcohol completely even if its in food I will not touch it. I have a condo on the border line of Beverly Hills and Hollywood. It is walking distance from Sunset Strip at all the hot spots: clubs, bars etc. So believe me I've partied it up on the celebrity level. Since being completely sober I have leaned out alot i lost 30lbs of mass. I was always muscular but now I am mad lean muscle. So my body has completely detoxed and I feel great and healthy. So the question is. This coming november will be my 1 full year of being completely sober. So what should I do? Stay completely sober? Or go back to drinking but only the fine baller ishh like Cristal, Dom. P. and Louis so that will in a sense limit my drinking obviously? What do you all think? Moderation baller style only? or Stay sober for another year? or possibly for life hollar at me with your 2 cents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: TO Drink or Not To Drink............ that is the question????

go for it and drink but there isnt any need 2 go out and hit the clubs every weekend and write ya self off, havin 3-4 drinks is good as well.

dont get me wrong gettin smashed and then runnin amok about the clubs is fun tho.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: TO Drink or Not To Drink............ that is the question????

Quote Originally Posted by lockie
    go for it and drink but there isnt any need 2 go out and hit the clubs every weekend and write ya self off, havin 3-4 drinks is good as well.

dont get me wrong gettin smashed and then runnin amok about the clubs is fun tho.
    hmm thanks for the response, but again i partied like a rockstar literally from age 17-27 isnt that time for a reighn to come to an end? i mean with all the health issues, like now i cant even eat spicy food or even eat as much as i used too so my stomach has taken its toll. i guess moderation is the key but u know me man im too extreme. with me its all or nothing. hmmmmmm

Thread Information