as you lot may have figured i am a big boxing fan aswell as a big no holds barred fighting fan aka vale tudo aka mixed martial arts!

i like boxing but recently its got me bored. only the big fights really excite me nowadays in boxing.
MMA is alot more exciting recently. in PRIDE FC they are having a open weight tournament where all weights can fight each other!

there is a fighter by the name of wanderlei silva, LHW champ. P4P THE BEST fighter on the planet, the guys a multi dimentional striker, ferocious guy. standing in at 5'11.

on the 1st of july was the second round of the tourney, with 8 fighters left. silva was fighting a guy by the name of fujita, aka iron head. it is medically proven that THIS GUYS SKULL IS THICKER THAN NORMAL HUMANS! this guy outweights silva by over 30 pounds!!!!

he was never floored before in his career before with a punch, (once by fedors kick to liver) he's fought the best of heavyweights, crocop, ken shamrock, n recently the massive giant james thompson, who he knocked out.
he also has a knockout punch.

When i first learned that silva was fighting fujita i thought " sh1t. silva migh t get beat"

anyways, REFEREE'S - i posted an article about referee's stopping fights too early, well after watching this awesome highlight of the silva vs fujita fight, i know i did the right thing,

watch fujita crawl whilst his opponent be's kicking his head!

silva is a ferocious fighter who is most probably win the OWGP. the guy is a vicious striker, honestly, he has ko power and ultra exciting!

do you find this more exciting or what!!!?!?!?!