Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default What will it prove?

...........If Hatton takes on Mayweather & gets blown out the water, then everyone will hate on Hatton & say he was a bum, which isn't fair to Hatton cuz he's came a long way!

...........Or if PBF takes on DeLaHoya or Mosley & get's beat or even KO'd then many PBF haters will talk so much shat about him & say that he wasn't as talented as many thought him to or that he had an off day & say that he never deserved to be #1 P4P

...........If Margarito fights Oscar & get's his ass handed to him then many would say that Margarito had an off day!

...........Or if Jermain Taylor beats everyone at middleweight many will say, Well why won't he beat the fighters at supermiddle! Cuz actually they will never be satisfied, once you dislike a fighter nothing can make you change your mind no matter how good the fighter does!!!!!

"What will it all prove? Who would really be satisfied?" INO it would just bring more hating to boxing"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What will it prove?

you will never stop it

cuz you either like a fighter or you dont

and there will always be excuses

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what exactly are you proposing? no one should ever fight anyone else because it will never "prove" anything? so the sport of boxing shouldn't exist? i think you're confused.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NorthSideX4
    ...........If Hatton takes on Mayweather & gets blown out the water, then everyone will hate on Hatton & say he was a bum, which isn't fair to Hatton cuz he's came a long way!

...........Or if PBF takes on DeLaHoya or Mosley & get's beat or even KO'd then many PBF haters will talk so much shat about him & say that he wasn't as talented as many thought him to or that he had an off day & say that he never deserved to be #1 P4P

...........If Margarito fights Oscar & get's his a** handed to him then many would say that Margarito had an off day!

...........Or if Jermain Taylor beats everyone at middleweight many will say, Well why won't he beat the fighters at supermiddle! Cuz actually they will never be satisfied, once you dislike a fighter nothing can make you change your mind no matter how good the fighter does!!!!!

"What will it all prove? Who would really be satisfied?" INO it would just bring more hating to boxing"
    while I may love B-HOP as a fighter after those and the Winky fight I gained tremendous respect for Taylor....He was very gracious and when talking to larry merchant he said"Ain't it always something" and I couldn't agree more...while I may not agree with the officiating I respect the man....He didn't judge those fights....he just fought in them...and If PBF went up to 154(which I think is way too much for him) I wouldn't hate because as an informed boxer I would know that it was too much...but hatton? well......
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bigragu

...........If Margarito fights Oscar & get's his a** handed to him then many would say that Margarito had an off day!

while I may love B-HOP as a fighter after those and the Winky fight I gained tremendous respect for Taylor....He was very gracious and when talking to larry merchant he said"Ain't it always something" and I couldn't agree more...while I may not agree with the officiating I respect the man....He didn't judge those fights....he just fought in them...and If PBF went up to 154(which I think is way too much for him) I wouldn't hate because as an informed boxer I would know that it was too much...but hatton? well......
    Yeah, I'm with you on Hatton--I don't see why reacting that way would be unfair. Look at his record. Seriously. Tszyu is the only good fighter he's beaten, and Tszyu was 35 years old, had fought once in the last 2 1/2 years, and had an injured shoulder. Losing to Colazzo was enough to convince me not to put too much weight on his one earlier fight against a good fighter. If he loses convincingly against someone, it's fair to discount the Kostya fight even more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by shza
    what exactly are you proposing? no one should ever fight anyone else because it will never "prove" anything? so the sport of boxing shouldn't exist? i think you're confused.
    Not at all, I mean in the eyes of the fans & public!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by shza
    Not at all, I mean in the eyes of the fans & public!!!!!
    more so to the uninformed fans and unknowing public...
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

not me, Hatton and pbf are my boys whatever goes down, i like em cos theyr entertainin and as much as you hate to see it happen , but alot of the greats loose and dont retire undefeated, i think they could both bounce back, but with them both in rivalry i'd love to see them carry on and put theyr undefeated records on the line against eachother:P

i dislike margarito because he brings so much politics with him and always talks bout bien feared and ducked when he wont take certain fights nor has he earned the right to call out the top fighters.

and jermain already has my respect for not ducking anybody and unargueably fighting great competition of late! im not all that impressed by bad intentions but im sure that'll come when he starts getting ko wins.
    Immortal Technique

Thread Information