Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default **What fighters, right now, go to the hall of fame!!**

Gatti-Stats wise...  average but you all know he belongs there and if not... F.U.
    RJJ-F*** the critics
    B-HOP- The F***in man in every way, shape and form...  a classic gentelman/warrior!!!!!!!!!!!
    PAC-MAN- I know everyone will say he hasn't done enough ...  Or that he's not a legend killer...
    or that..........  F*** them.  Show me the answer to him.  exactly, there is none
    ODLH- If not for his marketability alone.  ODLH vs. PBF, f***in right, doggie!!!!!
    Ronald "Winkey"Wright-Keep those gloves up, champ and you'll B one....    hehehe!!
    Hatton- As an American I have only seen a few fights and I dont really put any stock in the callazo
    fight....  I think, givin he keeps his weight in check, he will surly be there some day.
    PBF-He'll be there............................................. .....whatever...............  take a real fight and not
    the fights u know u can win....    gatti, michel, ect...  Juda was a test- and u passed.  but not s tough one.
    show  me.......................show me. Be Jermain Taylor.  Beat the men to be the man,
    J.T.-  Has my respect to the N'th degree.  he is the man.  He heat the man.  Just want him to once due it convincingly...  As much as i think that, I think he is the future champ of the div. reguardles and wil be in the HOF reguardless

Wacko........ Would love to see yours...

Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: **What fighters, right now, go to the hall of fame!!**

Suager Shane would be an addition in my eyes

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by "PRIDE OF BOSTON"
    Gatti-Stats wise...  average but you all know he belongs there and if not... F.U.
    RJJ-F*** the critics
    B-HOP- The F***in man in every way, shape and form...  a classic gentelman/warrior!!!!!!!!!!!
    PAC-MAN- I know everyone will say he hasn't done enough ...  Or that he's not a legend killer...
    or that..........  F*** them.  Show me the answer to him.  exactly, there is none
    ODLH- If not for his marketability alone.  ODLH vs. PBF, f***in right, doggie!!!!!
    Ronald "Winkey"Wright-Keep those gloves up, champ and you'll B one....    hehehe!!
    Hatton- As an American I have only seen a few fights and I dont really put any stock in the callazo
    fight....  I think, givin he keeps his weight in check, he will surly be there some day.
    PBF-He'll be there............................................. .....whatever...............  take a real fight and not
    the fights u know u can win....    gatti, michel, ect...  Juda was a test- and u passed.  but not s tough one.
    show  me.......................show me. Be Jermain Taylor.  Beat the men to be the man,
    J.T.-  Has my respect to the N'th degree.  he is the man.  He heat the man.  Just want him to once due it convincingly...  As much as i think that, I think he is the future champ of the div. reguardles and wil be in the HOF reguardless

Wacko........    Would love to see yours...

So much wrong in this post.  Were to start?  The thread title says "who are Hall of Famers right now".  Not who will be some day.  So how can you include Hatton and Taylor?  Both have a long way to go.  While I think Taylor has a slight chance to one day make it, Hatton has almost no chance.  I don't care how exciting a fighter Gatti was.  He ain't no Hall of Famer.  Hall of Famers don't lose to Angel Manfredy, Ivan Robinson and Mickey Ward.  You said he's in "stats wise".  What stats get him in?  How many stitches he's had in his career?  I'm surprised you didn't include Peter Manfredo in your list.  And why the fuck are Evander Holyfield, James Toney, Kostya Tszyu, Erik Morales and Marco Antonio Barerra not on your list?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Such a nice young man.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    Such a nice young man.
    You still following me? It seems like every thread I post in, you follow with your lame comments. You pretty good at this stalking shit. You must be use to it. You even better than that girl with mental problems who use to stalk back when I was in high school. Wait a minute. Sonia is that you?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now he's getting paranoid...

See how a forum works is I veiw threads based off their titles and then reply to what I see in them. I wouldn't flatter your self too much... I think you're super cool and everything but you don't really affect my posting habits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hall of Fame...right now?

That's a tuffy because a few of mine still have some things to iron out...but here's how I would see it.

1: Bernard Hopkins (He's a shoe in for defences)
    2: Marco Antonio Barrera (He's a shoe in on his run)
    3: Floyd Mayweather jr. (A few more big names & Floyd could retire as one of the best of my generation)
    4: Pongsaklek Wonjongkam (He's a shoe in on record alone)
    5: Ronald Winky Wright (Don't hate on Winky just because you don't like him)
    6: Manny Pacquiao (Based on who he's beaten)
    7: Joe Calzaghe (Based on his defences at 16
    8: James Toney (I hate the man & his steroid issue...but he's had a brilliant career)
    9: Oscar De La Hoya (Great for the sport & has generated much cash & notoriety)
    10: Mike Tyson (I hate the man & he's a freak...but who can forget him or his career?)

I could keep going on...but that's my 10...not sure what order I'd list them in either...other than Hopkins on top. Erik Morales is an honorable mention...but I just don't know for sure, there...& believe you me...that's tuff...because I am a huge Morales fan.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now he's getting paranoid... 

See how a forum works is I veiw threads based off their titles and then reply to what I see in them. I wouldn't flatter your self too much... I think you're super cool and everything but you don't really affect my posting habits.
    You think i'm "Super cool"?  Damn Sonia, it is you.  When they let you out the looney bin?  And more importantly are you still taking your medication?  Remember those little white pills are your friend.  They help you put your mind back together.  Just like a puzzle.  And you like puzzles, don't you?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah.. I think you're super cool ... turn your sarcasm detector on 'mate'

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah.. I think you're super cool ... turn your sarcasm detector on 'mate'
    Whatever you say Sonia

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am rubber you are glue, what ever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!

Seeing as you feel at home in the playground... do the local authorities know of your fetish? :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Off the top of my head in no particular order the guys who IMO would go if they quit today....

Oscar De la Hoya,,Bernard Hopkins,,,Gatti,,,Mosley,,,Castillo,,,Jones,,,Tone y,,Barerra,,Morales,,Wright,,Larios,,Sanchez,,Byrd ,,Virgil Hill,,,Arce..to name a few all have had several or a seccussful reign and proved their worht to the sport
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

That's a tuffy because a few of mine still have some things to iron out...but here's how I would see it.

3: Floyd Mayweather jr. (A few more big names & Floyd could retire as one of the best of my generation)
    8: James Toney (I hate the man & his steroid issue...but he's had a brilliant career)
    10: Mike Tyson (I hate the man & he's a freak...but who can forget him or his career?)

I could keep going on...but that's my 10...not sure what order I'd list them in either...other than Hopkins on top. Erik Morales is an honorable mention...but I just don't know for sure, there...& believe you me...that's tuff...because I am a huge Morales fan.
    I agree way more with this list than the first one. But I think Mosely has to get at least an honorable mention too. And Wacko, where the fuck is Roy Jones? He's as much a shoe-in as your top 2, for sure. I think Holyfield probably gets in too. Potentially Lennox Lewis (if we're talking about fighters who haven't been up for nomination yet, as opposed to active fighters).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Felix "Tito" Trinidad his only losses where at 160 he ruled the others below

He will go to the Hall Of Fame
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by shza
    Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

I agree way more with this list than the first one. But I think Mosely has to get at least an honorable mention too. And Wacko, where the F*** is Roy Jones? He's as much a shoe-in as your top 2, for sure. I think Holyfield probably gets in too. Potentially Lennox Lewis (if we're talking about fighters who haven't been up for nomination yet, as opposed to active fighters).
    As I said...I could keep going on...that's just my 10 if I were to go to 15 or 20...here's what we'd look like:

11: Erik Morales (Another fighter on record alone)
    12: Roy Jones Jr (Brilliant career that was scrutinized by all)
    13: Jorge Arce (Gutty, gritty, & good for boxing)
    14: Ricky Hatton (Has been good for the sport & if he could have a few more big namers & remain undefeated...what a record)
    15: Carlos Manuel Baldomir (I almost hate to mention him...but if he were to beat Floyd & pull out a few more big wins over legit names...his story & his record of 58 fights, 43 wins with 13 ko's, 9 losses, & 6 draws might get more interesting)
    16: Lennox Lewis (Lewis beat some of the biggest names & best of our time...nuff said!)
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Thread Information