Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Pongsaklek Wonjongkam

who thinks that this little thai guy, should bulk up and go for a fight with marquez? cum on he is 29, 62-2 and he has done enough at his weight. i really think this would be a great fight.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pongsaklek Wonjongkam

Marquez would knock him out by the 5th round. And yes, I seen a couple of Wonjongkam fights.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Marquez would knock him out by the 5th round. And yes, I seen a couple of Wonjongkam fights.
    so in your opinion its a pretty safe fight for marquez? but wonjongkam has got to get out of that division dont u agree?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tam seddon
    so in your opinion its a pretty safe fight for marquez? but wonjongkam has got to get out of that division dont u agree?
    I'll settle for him fighting out of Thailand first.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tam seddon
    I'll settle for him fighting out of Thailand first.
    he wouldnt leave thailand which is a shame really cos he is a really good boxer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and what about Somsak Sithchatchawal?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by maracho
    and what about Somsak Sithchatchawal?
    He is a super bantam he has fights at the weight. Wonjongkam has done enough in his devison imo

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Come on people wake up. The WBC has protected Pongsaklek better then the S.S. takes care of the pres. How long has Arce been the 'Interim Champ'? ? ? What good did it do him to win that 'bogus' title' defend it like a mad man waiting to fight Pongsaklek to quit all that 'Interim' shet!!! that day never came now Arce has to drop the belt move up in weight and look for other deals. Pongsaklek might have a good record but from his record name 3 fighters that are 'WORLD CLASS' (at least a B class fighter) believe me you won't find one here I'll make it easier for you heres his record.

http://www.boxrec.com/record034051.html

the best you'll find was an undefeated Hussein-Hussein. and thats about it.

Pongsaklek regardless of hus record has proven nothing because hes never been in the ring against an opponent with a pulse.
    Marquez would rip his head off.......... Fowcken head would land in the 8th row seats.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree Marquez would destroy Wonjongkam. But the guy is a great little flyweight. I wish he face Darchinyan! Then Vic can prove he's the best Flyweight in the world. I can't see it happening though as Vic's been talking about fighting Wonjongkam since he beat Hussein & nothings happened.
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fact of the matter is this man seen below was ready to 'tango' with Pongsaklek but Pongsaklek never showed up to the ball.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Fact of the matter is this man seen below was ready to 'tango' with Pongsaklek but Pongsaklek never showed up to the ball.
    Sounds just like Arce running from Vic, Darchinyan would destroy them both though, but I'd love to see the Darchinyan/ Arce fight!!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy76
    Sounds just like Arce running from Vic, Darchinyan would destroy them both though, but I'd love to see the Darchinyan/ Arce fight!!!
    Would be a great fight, but thing is Vic was on track and in search for those other titles all Arcec been trying to do is clear up that whole 'Interim' shet!! his oppourtunity never came if he sticks around we might see that fight. Arces been the man at Flyweight with an 'Interim' title. Now he might be moving on to bigger better things. Its just one of those bad timing situations Arces only been a LightFly & Fly his whole career he want's to move on. Aint nothing wrong with that he might do what Montiel did move up for one fight see what happens then might come back down. Who knows? ? ? ?

But I can assure you Arce is not running from Vic.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would be a great fight, but thing is Vic was on track and in search for those other titles all Arcec been trying to do is clear up that whole 'Interim' shet!! his oppourtunity never came if he sticks around we might see that fight. Arces been the man at Flyweight with an 'Interim' title. Now he might be moving on to bigger better things. Its just one of those bad timing situations Arces only been a LightFly & Fly his whole career he want's to move on. Aint nothing wrong with that he might do what Montiel did move up for one fight see what happens then might come back down. Who knows? ? ? ?

I know what your saying bro but Darchinyan's been calling him out for awhile now. Arce started out at strawweight & now all of a sudden he can't make fly for a huge showdown with Vic. Sounds a little to convenient to me. Arce should have gone after one of the other titlists while he waited then met up with Darchinyan

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know what your saying bro but Darchinyan's been calling him out for awhile now. Arce started out at strawweight & now all of a sudden he can't make fly for a huge showdown with Vic. Sounds a little to convenient to me. Arce should have gone after one of the other titlists while he waited then met up with Darchinyan
    Good point, and I always said that he should go after other titles but for some reason he never did? ? ?
    CC.
    What a showdown this would be.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good point, and I always said that he should go after other titles but for some reason he never did? ? ?
    CC.
    What a showdown this would be.
    cc bro, lets just hope we don't miss out on that bout. Would be a shame

Thread Information