Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: The Fighters Who Beat Mike Tyson (VIDEO)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Fighters Who Beat Mike Tyson (VIDEO)

[youtube=425,350]9DEo1WWvnqk[/youtube]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Fighters Who Beat Mike Tyson (VIDEO)

ok vid thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Buster was the only one to beat him in his prime

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont know, I think his prime had already passed by Feb 1990. Look at the way he fought Douglas, One punch at the time from the very beggining. I think landed less then 10 punches in the very first round.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by lance Uppercut
    I dont know, I think his prime had already passed by Feb 1990. Look at the way he fought Douglas, One punch at the time from the very beggining. I think landed less then 10 punches in the very first round.

He was a huge favorite going into the fight and he never showed signs of slowing down in his career, I think he was at his peak until he went to jail and lost 3 years of his prime

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber

He was a huge favorite going into the fight and he never showed signs of slowing down in his career, I think he was at his peak until he went to jail and lost 3 years of his prime
    yeh i know im just not sure what to think ... was he prime he never showed signs of flipping before buster... but some say you can loose it over night!!
    i think there are very few heavyweights... let alone other fighters who could beat mike at his very peak... i just think if he wasnt so young when he made it to the top then his prime would have lasted alot longer then it did.. i also think his first loss took alot away from him!!
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He still should of got the win. He floored Douglas and Douglas stood on the floor for at least 10 seconds. Should of been a knock out win for Tyson.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don King? Is that You?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thats right. douglas had a really long count and also had the best night of his career. with his mum dieing he was like a man possesed. even mike thought the fight was over when douglas went down. but you can't make any excuses, mike had been slacking in training and his attitude wasnt right at that point in his career. douglas just exposed that. mike was dropped in sparring a few days before the fight as well.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    He still should of got the win. He floored Douglas and Douglas stood on the floor for at least 10 seconds. Should of been a knock out win for Tyson.
    actually when ref started counting he was up at 9 and im sick of this tyson prime ended 1990 blah blah holyfield was more shot than tyson when they fought holy lost to bowe and looked terrible tyson was champ and was knocking everyone out in 3 rounds or less

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    actually when ref started counting he was up at 9 and im sick of this tyson prime ended 1990 blah blah holyfield was more shot than tyson when they fought holy lost to bowe and looked terrible tyson was champ and was knocking everyone out in 3 rounds or less

Show your love Ice Cold Boxing you know you loved Mike too, he was the ultimate villian/entertainer in and outside the ring.

ICB Guest

nope never liked him much i think he had decent skills but he is well overrated i know sc going be rolling in now that i said it but thats way i feel

Thread Information