Mayweather vs mosley . who wins

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: mayweather vs mosley

Now at welter? Or when both at liteweight? Mayweather decisions Mosley now, Mosely in his prime might snatch the decision scoring enough points with his quick hands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HMMM.....Like Cockney say's at what point

Right now Mayweather might be too fast so I would bet him by dec...

At Lightweight I take Mosley all day....Just as fast (Maybe faster) Stronger without a doubt....He always threw combos....He would hunt Floyd and blister him
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i take PBF at both 135 and 147. the only difference is at 135 the fight would have been more entertaining

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If they fight in the next year... great fight! Floyd wins by UD. Back at lightweight I think it's closer but still go with Floyd.
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Mayweather would win on all accounts though it would be clsoe with Mosley up until his forrest fight. But Mosley would have alot of trouble with Mayweather's movement because he looks to throw combinations or did at lightweight before anything else... Mayweather has a little better timing which is something that WInky also used to give Mosley a hard time. That being said I could also see Mosley beating Mayweather becuase he was/is fast, strong, and a warrior.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by cockey cockney
    Now at welter? Or when both at liteweight? Mayweather decisions Mosley now, Mosely in his prime might snatch the decision scoring enough points with his quick hands.
    i cannot make a prediction like that.....but a prediction I could make would be that it could possibly be the greatest fight ever......if both in their primes.....awesome match up....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great fight at Lightweight boring fight at Welterweight but Mosley wins both. Floyd is the better boxer at this point but Mosley is still fast enough to catch and hurt him at the higher weight.

PREDICTION: The Floyd Mayweather bubble gets burst in 2007.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdoo
    Great fight at Lightweight boring fight at Welterweight but Mosley wins both. Floyd is the better boxer at this point but Mosley is still fast enough to catch and hurt him at the higher weight.

Floyds defense is the difference for me, speed isn't everything. Mosley was much quicker than Forrest & we all know what happened there... twice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

mayweather by decision now

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At lightweight - Definately Mosley

At welterweight - Probably Mosley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy76

Floyds defense is the difference for me, speed isn't everything. Mosley was much quicker than Forrest & we all know what happened there... twice.
    Mosley was quicker than Winky too and we all know what happened there as well... twice...

Forrest was also undefeated when he met Mosley but he is a couple of inches taller than Floyd with a longer reach and a bigger right hand. Vernon had an 83% KO ratio when he met Shane, Floyd's is 66%, probably irrelevant but interesting none the less.

If Zab Judah had of kept it together and fought aggressive he could of won that fight. IMO at 147 Shane's hands are just as fast, he has a rock solid chin and plenty of power. If he throws more than 1 punch at a time he wins the fight.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mosley was quicker than Winky too and we all know what happened there as well... twice...

Forrest was also undefeated when he met Mosley but he is a couple of inches taller than Floyd with a longer reach and a bigger right hand. Vernon had an 83% KO ratio when he met Shane, Floyd's is 66%, probably irrelevant but interesting none the less.

If Zab Judah had of kept it together and fought aggressive he could of won that fight. IMO at 147 Shane's hands are just as fast, he has a rock solid chin and plenty of power. If he throws more than 1 punch at a time he wins the fight.
    cc good points bro, I just saw how Mosley struggled with Wright in the 1st & feel Mayweathers defense is just as good as Winkys & Floyds offense is better than Wrights IMO, I think Floyd wins a fight similar to Winky/ Shane 2.

SigmaMu Guest

Have to go with Shane both weights prime

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cc good points bro, I just saw how Mosley struggled with Wright in the 1st & feel Mayweathers defense is just as good as Winkys & Floyds offense is better than Wrights IMO, I think Floyd wins a fight similar to Winky/ Shane 2.
    Shane came very close to winning the rematch and don't forget Wright is argualbly the best MIDDLEWEIGHT in the world, I can't imagine Floyd ever fighting Jermain Taylor to a draw

Thread Information