For all the newbies on board & for those that either don't know...or just forgot...we have our own Rankings & Ratings System & it has just been rebooted!

I haven't had the massive amount of time that I generally have with this thread...& for that I apologize...but things have ironed themselves out in the life of Wacko & here at Wackoland...so I am trying to stay on top of things a bit better.

For those that aren't familiar with the Official Saddo's Rankings & Ratings System...what can I say...here it is.

I will try to keep us updated from month to month...if possible...from fight to fight...which is what I would like...but I gotta eat & sleep...oh yeah...& drink massive amounts of liquor...so during the mean time...I will do my best to keep this updated at the start of each month.

Alot has changed over the past seven months...so along with the changes comes the new opinions necessary to keep this thing going....

Nothing is set in stone & your suggestions are allways needed. Wacko does the best he can over in Wackoland with this list...but this is our baby...let's make it work.

Read up & be merry.

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxing_fo...html#msg404279