Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: frank bruno vs mike tyson 1st fight how bad did bruno stun tyson

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default frank bruno vs mike tyson 1st fight how bad did bruno stun tyson

ive seen it and it looked like bruno hurt him quite bad what do u guys think ??

ICB Guest

Default Re: frank bruno vs mike tyson 1st fight how bad did bruno stun tyson

[youtube=425,350]doM8KeBrF5Y[/youtube]

this is what i just uploaded bruno vs tyson 1st fight 1st round good action and plus tyson gets stunned watch this round and tell me what u think

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was a good hook that Bruno stunned him with, but credit to Tyson, he didn't let it faze him & he kept coming.

I think he was more hurt by Bonclutcher Smith in the dying seconds of their clutchathon in 1987.
    The legend of Drederick Tatum!Hidden Content

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax Error
    It was a good hook that Bruno stunned him with, but credit to Tyson, he didn't let it faze him & he kept coming.

I think he was more hurt by Bonclutcher Smith in the dying seconds of their clutchathon in 1987.
    yea ive never seen that id like someone to post that last round

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This was when Tyson was Legit....He had a decent chin and the come and attack at all cost attitude......The later Tyson who never trained and tried to get everyone out with one shot may have folded.....Other than admitting Lewis hurt him from the start The only guy I actually remember Tyson saying that his punches really hurt was Ruddock after the first fight he compared his shots to mule kicks...Then again it was a prime Razor who had potential
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He caught him with a good shot. That's about it. Tyson took it and when about his task of kicking Bruno's ass

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that was a good hook. but wasnt enough to stop tyson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it was hard too see it cause steeles fat head was in the way,but ive got that fight on dvd and bruno did conect but couldnt capitaize on it all he did that whole fight was hold and hit,he was very intimidated!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sorry i did see it i was thinking the punch were tyson turns into the ropes!but it was a good hook!but that was about it for bruno

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn

This was when Tyson was Legit....He had a decent chin and the come and attack at all cost attitude......The later Tyson who never trained and tried to get everyone out with one shot may have folded.....Other than admitting Lewis hurt him from the start The only guy I actually remember Tyson saying that his punches really hurt was Ruddock after the first fight he compared his shots to mule kicks...Then again it was a prime Razor who had potential
    HE...He hits like a f*cking mule kick!!!! Classic.... Tyson was a stud....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For us Brits at the time, it was huge! 'He's rocked tyson, go on Frank', screamed Harry!
    But that was as good as it gets! Frank got bucket loads of sympathy to cover his lack of talent.

BTW Where is ol' Harry Carpenter these days?

Tc
    This signiture is up as ante in a 'sig-bet'. Wanna bet anyone?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_T
    For us Brits at the time, it was huge! 'He's rocked tyson, go on Frank', screamed Harry!
    But that was as good as it gets! Frank got bucket loads of sympathy to cover his lack of talent.

BTW Where is ol' Harry Carpenter these days?

Tc
    HAHAHA, that commentator was GREAT

"By jove Frank's got him hurt!....HUZZAH Frank, come on old chap for Queen and Country!"

hahaha, great I love it

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shock horror, big lump of a heavyweight cracks another heavyweight and hurts him.

Frank got a lot of mileage out of that punch.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn

Tyson wasnt legit then, he'd already stopped jabbing

ICB Guest

yea he was i didnt see him jab much against tony tucker either in 1987 and that was when he was in his *prime* bruno hurt him bad if he had that real killer instinct like tyson he could of caused real trouble for him when he staggered him but oh well but that first round was loads of action in that 1 st round good round of heavyweight action

Thread Information