Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Read this Alert email I recieved from my home owners association HOLLAAAAR!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Read this Alert email I recieved from my home owners association HOLLAAAAR!

Below is an alert email I recieved from the home owners association of one of the cribs I own and live out of for the majority of my stay here when on business. Please read it and let me know your honest opinions. Thank you GOD bless!
    hollaaaaaaaar.

Homeowners....

This evening, there was a young gentlemen soliciting in our private gated community. His story was that he was selling magazines and books to put himself through college and feed his family. He was kind, well dressed, and worn an identification badge on his sweater. He said he was from Texas , but his van parked outside had Virginia plates.

Last night, there was another group of young girls soliciting for similar things, under the umbrella of the Mormon Church. First of all, I'm not Mormon, but I don't think they allow the young women to do their outside soliciting. None the less, all of these approaches are preparation for rings of thieves to set up for robberies.

Stan (my husband) approached the gentlemen tonight and asked for a solicitors license, which he didn't have. He immediately asked him to leave the property and told him that our subdivision was full of retired military, retired DEA cops, and retired policemen. Okay....maybe that was a stretch, but I'm sure there are a few of each of those in here. He told him that we patrol this area and that unless he was authorized he should not be going door to door to sell anything.

This is a warning to us that we all need to be on point. Stan will get his security team together this week and prepare for circumstances of this nature. With the gate open and not having a specific posted sign at both entrances, as long as the gates are open, anyone can come in.

So.....just a heads up. Stay alert. We don't want any robberies or problems developing within our private gated community. Yeah...it's all around us....and we can run from it, but we can certainly band together as a tight neighborhood and watch carefully what goes on to keep a continued safe control of our neighborhood.

Now don't anyone run out and buy an "oozie"....we do have several retired policemen in our subdivision who can help us stay aware of these issues.

Sorry to bother you on this lovely fall week-end....but I thought it was worth a quick email.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Read this Alert email I recieved from my home owners association HOLLAAAAR!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    Below is an alert email I recieved from the home owners association of one of the cribs I own and live out of for the majority of my stay here when on business. Please read it and let me know your honest opinions. Thank you GOD bless!
    hollaaaaaaaar.

Homeowners....

This evening, there was a young gentlemen soliciting in our private gated community. His story was that he was selling magazines and books to put himself through college and feed his family. He was kind, well dressed, and worn an identification badge on his sweater. He said he was from Texas , but his van parked outside had Virginia plates.

Last night, there was another group of young girls soliciting for similar things, under the umbrella of the Mormon Church. First of all, I'm not Mormon, but I don't think they allow the young women to do their outside soliciting. None the less, all of these approaches are preparation for rings of thieves to set up for robberies.

Stan (my husband) approached the gentlemen tonight and asked for a solicitors license, which he didn't have. He immediately asked him to leave the property and told him that our subdivision was full of retired military, retired DEA cops, and retired policemen. Okay....maybe that was a stretch, but I'm sure there are a few of each of those in here. He told him that we patrol this area and that unless he was authorized he should not be going door to door to sell anything.

This is a warning to us that we all need to be on point. Stan will get his security team together this week and prepare for circumstances of this nature. With the gate open and not having a specific posted sign at both entrances, as long as the gates are open, anyone can come in.

So.....just a heads up. Stay alert. We don't want any robberies or problems developing within our private gated community. Yeah...it's all around us....and we can run from it, but we can certainly band together as a tight neighborhood and watch carefully what goes on to keep a continued safe control of our neighborhood.

Now don't anyone run out and buy an "oozie"....we do have several retired policemen in our subdivision who can help us stay aware of these issues.

Sorry to bother you on this lovely fall week-end....but I thought it was worth a quick email.

haha thats crazy man!!... i'll bet you'll be on your toes in the next couple of days.. someone will knock on your door and you'll look through your window and not know.. be like shit thats them...
    open the door and knockout an innocent johosive whitness :P
    heh peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Read this Alert email I recieved from my home owners association HOLLAAAAR!

LOL, ok bitch!

I'm guessing that was written by a 55 year old librarian: Oohhh...an "oozie" (uzi?) ! That's whay they call slang!

Hey, it's an elitist society though..bars, clubs, *neighborhoods* lol they all discriminate based on class.

I'm sure if I was a old woman with nothing to worry about I would be scared of a jehovah's witness as well. I'd go out and by an uzi and blast the muthaf*ckers for walking in my neighborhood without a solictors license!! That sh*t is serious! Unless young, virgin nymphos are soliciting sex outside my door than Imma blast the next mutha that solicits anything!! That is unless they have a license, then I will pretend to be interested and then turn them down or get talked into buying something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BodyHead
    hollaaaaaaaar.

Homeowners....

haha thats crazy man!!... i'll bet you'll be on your toes in the next couple of days.. someone will knock on your door and you'll look through your window and not know.. be like S*** thats them...
    open the door and knockout an innocent johosive whitness :P
    heh peace
    AHAHHAHAHAH always making my laugh bro!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm

LOL, ok bitch!

I'm guessing that was written by a 55 year old librarian: Oohhh...an "oozie" (uzi?) ! That's whay they call slang!

Hey, it's an elitist society though..bars, clubs, *neighborhoods* lol they all discriminate based on class.

I'm sure if I was a old woman with nothing to worry about I would be scared of a jehovah's witness as well. I'd go out and by an uzi and blast the muthaf*ckers for walking in my neighborhood without a solictors license!! That sh*t is serious! Unless young, virgin nymphos are soliciting sex outside my door than Imma blast the next mutha that solicits anything!! That is unless they have a license, then I will pretend to be interested and then turn them down or get talked into buying something.
    AHHAHAHHAHAA

i think you cracked open my head and stole that. man you took the words right out of my mouth.

in fact i think theres alot of innocent people locked up and framed cuz all the BEATRICES, GERTRUDES, BLANCHES falsely report was exactly is going on??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol always a pleasure bro!!..
    so let me get the facts strait.. do you live there full time or do you like own any other houses where you live?
    cos if i lived there full time i'd be like shit son.. get real paranoid...
    im serious mann i go crazy with shit involving my home or trouble around my home..
    hate that shit, i'd go crazy, i really wouldnt count out beating up and interrogating a motherfucker when they came to my door..lol sounds crazy :P
    i remember i used to live in the city and cats would throw shit at your house or walk past and bang your window or some shit and i used to run out after em, remember one time a cat banged my window with a big pole and me n my bro ran out and caught the kid... holding a pole n he was all i swear i didnt do nothing, so i backhanded him took his pole and cracked him round the head with it..
    thats serious stuff fucking with a mans house man...
    i also used to live in a garage... not the ones connected to your house but like the ones down a road in your neighbourhood, i used to be paranoid as hell soon as i heard anything going off i was out in the street in my draws with a bat... lol overprotective? lol least nobody fucked with my house yet :P
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well bodyhead my bro! i live here primarily when im doing business up here. i am officially a California resident I have a couple cribs down there but i lease those out for the most part.

I was born and raised in CHICAGO man so u had to be hard to survive man. I feel ya on the paranoid ishhh tho i can walk down the hardest streets of chicago no problem, but if some psycho asss cult is gonna wait for me to sleep to shank me and cut me into pieces thats a whole other story hahaa. also when i first moved to caly i lived in CHINO right next to the Fin CHINO PRISON. so there were inmates who always escaped and they would run into my backyard and hide and to make matters worse my garage would not lock it was the old school ones that you lift up with ya hands hahaaha. i had alot of humble beginings bro. i guess thats why some may say i floss alot and im cocky or arrogant. u'd be too if u went thru the BS and HELL i went thru.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well bodyhead my bro! i live here primarily when im doing business up here. i am officially a California resident I have a couple cribs down there but i lease those out for the most part.

I was born and raised in CHICAGO man so u had to be hard to survive man. I feel ya on the paranoid ishhh tho i can walk down the hardest streets of chicago no problem, but if some psycho asss cult is gonna wait for me to sleep to shank me and cut me into pieces thats a whole other story hahaa. also when i first moved to caly i lived in CHINO right next to the Fin CHINO PRISON. so there were inmates who always escaped and they would run into my backyard and hide and to make matters worse my garage would not lock it was the old school ones that you lift up with ya hands hahaaha. i had alot of humble beginings bro. i guess thats why some may say i floss alot and im cocky or arrogant. u'd be too if u went thru the BS and HELL i went thru.
    brother i wouldnt have my man any other way!! :P
    humble people dont get very far ....in america..
    man english people are player haters :P... like the city of god cat.. lol guess he jus isnt down with that kinda thing... but thats you mann, fuck em :P
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

man english people are player haters :P... like the city of god cat.. lol guess he jus isnt down with that kinda thing... but thats you mann, F*** em :P
    peace
    HAHAH bodyhead if you had a pair of 34DD's id marry you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

man english people are player haters :P... like the city of god cat.. lol guess he jus isnt down with that kinda thing... but thats you mann, F*** em :P
    peace
    HAHAH bodyhead if you had a pair of 34DD's id marry you!
    haha i can change mann i swear!!... hehe
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wasn't sure which one was your house, so me and my cousin started yelling "TheBESTP4P which one is your crip?" And send the ho's door to door looking for some Asian cat to answer the door. Until some old as geezer came out talking about he DEA, swat, FBI and all kinds of bullshit. So we said fuck it and left. Missed out on a good time to. 4 barely legals in school girl uniforms. Maybe next time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    I wasn't sure which one was your house, so me and my cousin started yelling "TheBESTP4P which one is your crip?" And send the ho's door to door looking for some Asian cat to answer the door. Until some old as geezer came out talking about he DEA, swat, FBI and all kinds of bullshit. So we said F*** it and left. Missed out on a good time to. 4 barely legals in school girl uniforms. Maybe next time.
    haha YEAH right VD like u and some fine hoez would even be caught dead in this lame cold white asss old folks neigborhood. these old geezers prolly be lookin at me sideways when they see me jogging and shadow boxing with my hoody on or with out my shirt on. besides i NEVER answer my door for no one. u gotta call my cell first to let me know u on the way or like BIGGIE said, "PLAYA HATERS GET AWAY OR MY LED WILL SPREAD UNTIL IM EMPTY DONT TEMPT ME TO HELL I SEND THE, ITS ALL ABOUT THE BENJIS".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wasn't sure which one was your house, so me and my cousin started yelling "TheBESTP4P which one is your crip?" And send the ho's door to door looking for some Asian cat to answer the door. Until some old as geezer came out talking about he DEA, swat, FBI and all kinds of bullshit. So we said F*** it and left. Missed out on a good time to. 4 barely legals in school girl uniforms. Maybe next time.
    haha YEAH right VD like u and some fine hoez would even be caught dead in this lame cold white asss old folks neigborhood. these old geezers prolly be lookin at me sideways when they see me jogging and shadow boxing with my hoody on or with out my shirt on. besides i NEVER answer my door for no one. u gotta call my cell first to let me know u on the way or like BIGGIE said, "PLAYA HATERS GET AWAY OR MY LED WILL SPREAD UNTIL IM EMPTY DONT TEMPT ME TO HELL I SEND THE, ITS ALL ABOUT THE BENJIS".

You and me both brother LMFAO . Everyone I know calls me first on my cell before they come over . no un expected visits. fuck all solicitors and misc. peeps ! I like when the religious fucks come knocking , I toss some Ozzy on real quick and yell "suck it baby suck it feels so good." then i peek out the window and watch them run !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym

You and me both brother LMFAO . Everyone I know calls me first on my cell before they come over . no un expected visits. fuck all solicitors and misc. peeps ! I like when the religious fucks come knocking , I toss some Ozzy on real quick and yell "suck it baby suck it feels so good." then i peek out the window and watch them run !
    but what happens when your mum turns up for sunday dinner and just happens to be in a nuns outfit!!
    ahhh didnt think of thatone did ya she'll spank you til the cows get home...
    Bad lords gym BAD haha
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym

You and me both brother LMFAO . Everyone I know calls me first on my cell before they come over . no un expected visits. F*** all solicitors and misc. peeps ! I like when the religious fucks come knocking , I toss some Ozzy on real quick and yell "suck it baby suck it feels so good." then i peek out the window and watch them run !
    but what happens when your mum turns up for sunday dinner and just happens to be in a nuns outfit!!
    ahhh didnt think of thatone did ya she'll spank you til the cows get home...
    Bad lords gym BAD haha
    peace
    hahhah WTF? why would Lords Gym mom come home in a NUNS outfit? Lords Gym would not be here if his mom was a NUN, Nuns aint allowed to have sex? to be honest with you funny u say that my next door neighbor is a Doctor. and she wants to be a NUN?? crazy the cooincidence huh?

Thread Information