Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Kelly Pavlik!!! WOW

Kelly The Ghost" Pavlik now has a website up www.teampavlik.com please check it out!!! He has 29 wins 26 by KO! I dont think anybody right now including Taylor can take his punches. This kid is special.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kelly Pavlik!!! WOW

Yeah he's looked real good beating the bums he's fought. He needs to fight better competition. As of right now, I'll take Taylor by knock out over him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We all have an opinion, I thought Zunniga, Bronco Mckart and Pierre were all respectable wins and KO's! guess not. From what I read Mckart has never been KO'd. I would just like to see the kid get some props. As far as him beating bums who did Taylor fight before he beat Hopkins anyways, not too many

SigmaMu Guest

Kelly lost to J. Taylor in the 2000 Olympic Team Trials. (score 11-5)
    No doubt Kelly would like to avenge his loss.

I enjoyed watching Kelly beat the crap out of Dorian Beaupierre that was a fun one.
    Not to be confused with Lenord Pierre whom he just beat last week and a total mismatch (IMO). But what ever... It is not like him and his team are the only ones hand picking and choosing their victims.

His career looks good and I hear he hits like a ton of bricks.

Ohio dont have many champs.
    Good for him and I hope to see more of him in the future.

El Kabong Guest

People underrate Taylor too much...what basic prospect could have been THAT competitive vs such great fighters as B-Hop and Wright.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zekebox
    We all have an opinion, I thought Zunniga, Bronco Mckart and Pierre were all respectable wins and KO's! guess not. From what I read Mckart has never been KO'd. I would just like to see the kid get some props. As far as him beating bums who did Taylor fight before he beat Hopkins anyways, not too many
    I'm not saying Pavlik is bad. In fact I have been impressed with him. But you got to be realistic. To say nobody can take his punches is stupid. But you know what? I'll give it to you. Let's say nobody (including Taylor) can take his punches. That means whoever he hits he knocks out. But what happens when they hit him? Zuniga dropped him. And he's not a natural middleweight. What happens when Taylor or Miranda hits him? I'm not saying his chin is bad, yet. But I sure ain't going to say he's unbeatable either. These questions can only be answered by facing better competition. And an old shot Mckart ain't it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Yeah he's looked real good beating the bums he's fought. He needs to fight better competition. As of right now, I'll take Taylor by knock out over him.
    He's still a prospect that shouldn't be rushed.

I want him to KO Duddy...then he's GOD in my book.

Good post. Welcome to the forum. Have the Obligatory Wacko Welcome Wagon

Hope you dig the site.

Now...as for your post...beating McKart & Pierre were indeed respectable wins & right now I think that he needs to just go through the top 20 for a few more fights...& then DESTROY DUDDY!!! Heh heh heh.

Taylor actually fought some decent challengers before he LOST to Hopkins.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

Now...as for your post...beating McKart & Pierre were indeed respectable wins & right now I think that he needs to just go through the top 20 for a few more fights...& then DESTROY DUDDY!!! Heh heh heh.

Taylor actually fought some decent challengers before he LOST to Hopkins.
    ...and LOST to Wright.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have a CC, Violent. I see after a while of being away your CC/SC percentage has improved. LOL
    Formerly LuciferTheGreat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like I have said before, you can't talk too highly of Pavlik until he fights 1-2 true top 10 middleweights. I was not impressed with his win over Bronco, it looked like Bronco tired out. He looked much better against Pierre. Problem is, it is hard to judge this guy fighting these class B fighters. Wacko says don't rush 'em, but shit, the guy has 29 wins and has been a professional for over 6 years, if he IS as good as you say, why the wait Step it up and fight a Miranda, Soliman, Eastman, Ikeke or even Mora and see what happens.

He was dropped not only by Zuniga, but also by McKart. Chin is a BIG question. He has never gotten hit by anyone with power, things may change quick for him when and if this ever happens.

HBO picked up Miranda and Pavlik to fight on their network on different shows in the coming months. The WBC mandated an eliminator between these two guys for the right to fight fot the belt (whether it is vacanted or JT keeps it, who knows). This would be an excellent fight and I hope to see it happen.

But until Pavlik fights someone respectable (as in a true top 10 contendor) I will have my doubts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not much of a website, but it's a start. Maybe after 1-2 decent wins on HBO and more cash in the pocket, it will be improved.
    Anyhow, have a CC for posting the link and welcome to the crazy land of Saddo.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LuciferTheGreat
    Have a CC, Violent. I see after a while of being away your CC/SC percentage has improved. LOL
    There finally starting to see the truth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was definitly a slip against Bronco. Kelly will drop anybody, as long as he uses his height and reach , I dont see anybody being able to take the abuse from him. He is only 24 I think, and will reach his full punching potential in the next few yrs. Once that happens he will be the champ. 29-0-26 ko's. Sure he hasnt fought many big names, but you cant tell me that 29 guys cant take a punch, that just doesnt happen. The kids power he has behind EVERY SINGLE punch is uncomparable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was definitly a slip against Bronco. Kelly will drop anybody, as long as he uses his height and reach , I dont see anybody being able to take the abuse from him. He is only 24 I think, and will reach his full punching potential in the next few yrs. Once that happens he will be the champ. 29-0-26 ko's. Sure he hasnt fought many big names, but you cant tell me that 29 guys cant take a punch, that just doesnt happen. The kids power he has behind EVERY SINGLE punch is uncomparable.
    zekebox-
    Hi Kelly, is that you?? I don't think anyone would be that blind except for Kelly himself!
    Your last sentence is ridiculous "The kids power he has behind EVERY SINGLE punch is uncomparable."
    Funny stuff!

Hey... by the way, spell check is free here on Saddo!

El Kabong Guest

settle down pussy cats

Pavlik is pretty decent, so is Miranda....but I honestly don't see anyone being able to give Jermain taylor OR Winky Wright a run for their money

.....especially Smurfy Abraham!

Thread Information