Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Kramer (from Seinfeld) shouts racial slurs at heckler *video*

Seinfeld was THE sitcom of the 90's and I thought Kramer was one of the funniest people on it. Apparently Michael Richards isn't so funny in real life:

From TMZ.com:
    Michael Richards exploded in anger as he performed at a famous L.A. comedy club last Friday, hurling racial epithets that left the crowd gasping, and TMZ has obtained exclusive video of the ugly incident.

Richards, who played the wacky Cosmo Kramer on the hit TV show "Seinfeld," appeared onstage at the Laugh Factory in West Hollywood. Kyle Doss, an African-American, told TMZ he and some friends were in the cheap seats and he was heckling Richards when suddenly, the comedian lost it.

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1772645 (warning this video has swearing and slurs)

Attempts to reach Richards' reps were unsuccessful.

I think it's pretty safe to say that whatever career Richards had after Seinfeld is over. I can't believe that friggin' Kramer said that stuff!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kramer (from Seinfeld) shouts racial slurs at heckler *video*

btw guys I didn't post the dialouge of this (it pretty bad, much worse than I was expecting!) ...it's on the fontpage of tmz.com right now if you want to see it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The link would not work for me so I had to watch it from YouTube.

He was doing his thing and someone pissed him off. I think Richards said what would most offend and hurt the person who offened him.

I don't have a problem with him. It was hurtful to more than just the individual it was meant to offend, but it certainly worked.

I am still a fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    The link would not work for me so I had to watch it from YouTube.

He was doing his thing and someone pissed him off. I think Richards said what would most offend and hurt the person who offened him.

I don't have a problem with him. It was hurtful to more than just the individual it was meant to offend, but it certainly worked.

I am still a fan.
    I thought everyone not have that plugin or want to download it, so I checked youtube for the vid and didn't see it. Maybe you saw the wrong one? The real/full vid should be on youtube within a day or so though

I know it would be aggravating to be doing a show and have some people acting obnoxious and heckle you etc...but if you see the full video of what Richards does in response it does go overboard. He completely LOSES control. There's about a thousand better ways to deal with the situation than how he chose to

El Kabong Guest

Well that's not going to help DVD sales of Seinfeld season 7

First off, I bet he goes to rehab

Secondly not that I agree with what he did but why all the outrage for saying the "n" word...I mean basically the only people who are fair game are Protestant White Males who are straight....If some black comedian or hispanic comedian said "Get that honky outta here"....or "That fuckin cracker"....it wouldn't draw as much attention....in fact people would more than likely laugh.

I know Michael Richards was out of line but he wasn't right in the head to begin with.....exhibit A

[youtube=425,350]a1wip6a2fMQ[/youtube]

El Kabong Guest

Another thing let's realize that if we don't say 'nigger' and just say "the 'n' word" we're giving that word power....everyone learns to fear that and be enraged when it's said instead of learning to brush it off and not let it affect them.

Basically the word owns people...anyone can go, call someone that and IMMEDIATELY start a fight or just create whatever bad feelings and emotions they want to.

As a white person I know I can't really empathize with any black people on the forum but I don't get offended by being called any racial slurs.

But I do know if you don't let a word...which is all it is....if you don't let a word affect you then you have won.

That being said Michael Richards acted like an idiot and his career is worse off than it was when he released the movie "Trial and Error" with Jeff Daniels

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Well that's not going to help DVD sales of Seinfeld season 7

First off, I bet he goes to rehab

Secondly not that I agree with what he did but why all the outrage for saying the "n" word...I mean basically the only people who are fair game are Protestant White Males who are straight....If some black comedian or hispanic comedian said "Get that honky outta here"....or "That F****** cracker"....it wouldn't draw as much attention....in fact people would more than likely laugh.

I know Michael Richards was out of line but he wasn't right in the head to begin with.....exhibit A

[youtube=425,350]a1wip6a2fMQ[/youtube]
    Certainly not the case in many countries including this one.
    "et ignotas animum dimittit in artes naturamque nouat" Ovid's Metamorphoses

Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

....well the group representing the "Straight Protestant White Males" is not the ACLU, NAACP, CAIR (council on american-islamic relations), or anything like that, actually the only visible groups that try to protect the straight white protestant males are the neoNazis and the KKK......not exactly the rainbow coalition if you ask me.

All I'm saying is if we want everyone to be treated equally let's not break down into specialized groups and just be rational about things.

No reason to have an irrational reaction to what Michael Richards did....because what he did was irrational and he'll suffer for it without anyone going too crazy about it. He definantly deserves to be told how people feel about it and needs to understand that in spite of what that guy said to him he should not have attacked him like that

El Kabong Guest

www.msn.com
    Richards Apologizes for Racial Slurs
    Nov 20, 7:50 PM EST

The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- Michael Richards said Monday he spewed racial epithets during a stand-up comedy routine because he lost his cool while being heckled and not because he's a bigot. "For me to be at a comedy club and flip out and say this crap, I'm deeply, deeply sorry," the former "Seinfeld" co-star said during a satellite appearance for David Letterman's "Late Show."

"I'm not a racist. That's what's so insane about this," Richards said, his tone becoming angry and frustrated as he defended himself. A clip from the show played on CBS before "Late Show" aired Monday night.

Richards described himself as going into "a rage" over the two audience members who interrupted his act Friday at the Laugh Factory in West Hollywood. Richards responded to the black hecklers with repeated use of the "n word" and profanities

I tell you what I don't like is this right here
    Comedian Paul Rodriguez, who was at the Laugh Factory during Richards' performance, said he was shocked.
    "Once the word comes out of your mouth and you don't happen to be African-American, then you have a whole lot of explaining," Rodriguez told CNN. "Freedom of speech has its limitations and I think Michael Richards found those limitations."

That is BULLSHIT....Freedom of Speech should not even be brought up in this case!!! If someone is an idiot in America then they have the RIGHT to express themself!

And words no matter how bad or hateful should be free to be used by ANYONE regardless of race!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    www.msn.com
    Richards Apologizes for Racial Slurs
    Nov 20, 7:50 PM EST

The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- Michael Richards said Monday he spewed racial epithets during a stand-up comedy routine because he lost his cool while being heckled and not because he's a bigot. "For me to be at a comedy club and flip out and say this crap, I'm deeply, deeply sorry," the former "Seinfeld" co-star said during a satellite appearance for David Letterman's "Late Show."

"I'm not a racist. That's what's so insane about this," Richards said, his tone becoming angry and frustrated as he defended himself. A clip from the show played on CBS before "Late Show" aired Monday night.

Richards described himself as going into "a rage" over the two audience members who interrupted his act Friday at the Laugh Factory in West Hollywood. Richards responded to the black hecklers with repeated use of the "n word" and profanities

I tell you what I don't like is this right here
    Comedian Paul Rodriguez, who was at the Laugh Factory during Richards' performance, said he was shocked.
    "Once the word comes out of your mouth and you don't happen to be African-American, then you have a whole lot of explaining," Rodriguez told CNN. "Freedom of speech has its limitations and I think Michael Richards found those limitations."

That is BULLSHIT....Freedom of Speech should not even be brought up in this case!!! If someone is an idiot in America then they have the RIGHT to express themself!

And words no matter how bad or hateful should be free to be used by ANYONE regardless of race!
    Exactly. When someone is heckling you and fucking with you, the sky's the limit.. Don't start shit then cry foul !
    It's unprofessional that he lost his cool but that shit happens. no big deal at all, we have all said shit before when someone gets our piss hot ! I have said before and worse. , Said shit about my own race when some hits my button.

I always say " I aint prejudice , When I am pissed , I hate everyone equally".
    LOL

El Kabong Guest

.....so VH1 reality show anyone? Strike while the iron is hot Michael....you might not have this type of exposure ever ever ever..........EVER again

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[youtube=425,350]UomfLKQr57U[/youtube]
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

El Kabong Guest

...Did you see him apologize on Letterman

Who does something THAT SERIOUS on a comedy show. The fans thought they were making a joke...and Jerry Seinfeld tells them to stop laughing......Jerry Fucking Seinfeld says "don't laugh".....I mean if you're Michael Richards you have to man up, admit your wrong doing and take some heat for what you did but you can't stick with your buddies while you do it....Michael Richards was ALONE on stage, he needs to be ALONE in answering for what he did

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just found this,kramer apolagizes on letterman....i dont know what to think about this,yes it is a bit distubing but what if it was a black comedian with white people heckling him?i sure he would say something to the tune of "shut da fuk up you cracker punk ass white boy"

...i mean take a look at some of cris rock and eddie murphys stand up,they use the word and take the piss of white audiance members all the time ,calling them crackers and punk ass white boy......its ok for that but when a white says the N word its a different story....its double standards!![youtube=425,350]dufHYw-W6j4[/youtube]

.............im not saying what he did was right cause its not,but how come its alright for blacks to be racist but not whites?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by stavros693000
    just found this,kramer apolagizes on letterman....i dont know what to think about this,yes it is a bit distubing but what if it was a black comedian with white people heckling him?i sure he would say something to the tune of "shut da fuk up you cracker punk ass white boy"

...i mean take a look at some of cris rock and eddie murphys stand up,they use the word and take the piss of white audiance members all the time ,calling them crackers and punk ass white boy......its ok for that but when a white says the N word its a different story....its double standards!![youtube=425,350]dufHYw-W6j4[/youtube]

.............im not saying what he did was right cause its not,but how come its alright for blacks to be racist but not whites?
    racism either way isn't right.

Honestyly I hate racism in all terms. But I also hate when people flip the script and say "Well its ok for them to say it, but it's not ok for others to say it, whats with that?"

I don't think it's something you can double standard.

It's like saying that you degrade women in every way possible in a terrible way

if a guy is being a coward you call him a "Bitch" which is a female dog

If a guy isn't up front about something you say

Stop being a girl about it be a man!

It's like you use anything female as a term of degrading and anything male as a term for endearment.

See what I'm saying?

Thats why I hate when people ask why its ok or why it isnt because its not ok either way imo.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Thread Information