Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Nose bent, please help!

Hi,

Basically i was outside of a club with some friends and we got jumped by some faggots, all of us got smacked unaware from the side, real cheap shots. Anyway the guy hit me like a fukin battering ram but with my good chin i didnt move lol just went really dizzy and then the punks ran off.

Anway i got caught on the cheek bone/nose and my nose has bent (i feel no fracture so not broke) to one side. i was wondering if anyone had any advice on gettin it back straight? is it just a case of whacking it back into position?

thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Nose bent, please help!

yep, just re-set the thing. But I'd be inclined to let a doctor do it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What were you doing at a faggot club?

Perhaps said punter misunderstood your boxing instructions to 'batter me around the ring'

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Faggots can fight to so its been known, specially the ones on the door

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happened to me once too. sucker punched when i was bouncing. didnt even hardly notice the punch. but latter buddies said wow man look at your nose!..i was sniffin my left ear!! about 2 weeks later i got punched in the face again and tehn i think it broke so i got real drunk that night and buddy fuckin grabbed it and yanked it straight, i dont really remember it tho!!!. it looks great now but the part between the nostrils isnt perfect (was if b4??) if you look careful you can my nose line kinda goes one was then goes back. but hey! us fighters are all handsome dogs!!! scars broken noses and all!!! My buddy Cam (dead now) got shit kicked by some fags outside a fag bar one night. outnumbered 6 to one!.. I said "well thats what ya get for goin to a fag bar!! (said he didnt know!) you lucky they didnt knock you out and frieght train your ass!!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Medina
    Hi,

Basically i was outside of a club with some friends and we got jumped by some faggots, all of us got smacked unaware from the side, real cheap shots. Anyway the guy hit me like a fukin battering ram but with my good chin i didnt move lol just went really dizzy and then the punks ran off.

Anway i got caught on the cheek bone/nose and my nose has bent (i feel no fracture so not broke) to one side. i was wondering if anyone had any advice on gettin it back straight? is it just a case of whacking it back into position?

thanks.
    Personally i dont find anything wrong with it..
    i mean my nose has been broken and never fixed.. justs adds character in my eyes..
    lol...
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Advice for anybody who hasnt had there nose broken yet.
    Do it RIGHT after its been broken. This way its still numb, and pushing it back into place doesnt hurt all that much. You just hear that god awful click.
    I used to have wicked nosebleeds before my nose broke, now since its broke i havent had one since.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you certian you want to seek medical advice from this bunch? Is there a doctor in the house? I can tell you, that I can't remember how good it felt to breath through both nostrils. I can get a bit of air only through the left side, I snore like a pig, and breath mostly through my mouth. Let me tell you, it ain't sexy. Ask a doctor to set it properly.

OldTownBoxing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by andysutils
    Faggots can fight to so its been known, specially the ones on the door

LOL.. Reminds me of this time many years back in high school .. me and my sparring partner Adrian Cross .were eating at Dennys.. and these guys kept staring at us.. my friend started getting pissed, I said β€œman don't worry about it . chill out ,” he said ” f#$k that.” Then Adrian got up and walked over to their table.. He said " you guys got a f$%#$ing problem.??. one of the guys at the table stood up and said " There are two things in this world we love to do , sucking dicks and kicking ass. " My mate looked at me and said " lets take these fucki$# g fluffs, what do you think ? I said there 4 of them. and 2 of us.. I think we can take them no question, however on the outside chance we get our asses kicked, we might wake up in a dungeon with our trousers at the ankle. Adrian was out the door and in the car in flash.. obviously that thought never crossed his mind. LMFAO.. I still laugh thinking about day. funny as hell.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A wise move cc
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    A wise move cc
    LOL.. absolutely. !! Cool Click back. ! ., I believe in trying to avoid confrontation when the stake are that high... We got in the car, and Adrian was like " Dude we could have kicked their asses. I said "yeah probably". but I told him " Its all about calculated risk, The risk was high. and the reward was minimal. avoid that confrontation at all cost. I told him we would have been betting our asses on it.. Literally

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got kicked in the face playing rugby(faggot game). My nose was squint and in a right mess. A couple of weeks later,still swollen and bruised,took a punch from the side after beating a guy at pool. My nose hurt like hell at the time but you'd never know that it had been broken.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

might not have felt it cus you were dizzy let the doc check it out.

You may get lucky and take a punch that makes it squishy and your trainer can straighten it out or in the future every time it gets tapped it gets broke and bleeds like a pig

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Medina
    Hi,

thanks.
    I got jumped when I was about 15 and got my nose busted. Just go to the Docs or hospital and they will get it back into place for you - no big deal - don't worry fella.
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    might not have felt it cus you were dizzy let the doc check it out.

You may get lucky and take a punch that makes it squishy and your trainer can straighten it out or in the future every time it gets tapped it gets broke and bleeds like a pig
    How can your trainer strengthen it out?

Thread Information