Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cotto vs. Quintana (Hook to the body, Do you think he hurt Quintana internally?)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Cotto vs. Quintana (Hook to the body, Do you think he hurt Quintana internally?)

OK..... I just found the FULL FIGHT of Miguel Cotto vs. Carlos Quintana...........

ENJOY!!! THE FIGHT CAUSE I KNOW I WILL.... HURRY! AND WATCH IT BEFORE Top Rank has it removed from YouTube.... Thank me later... Hurry and watch it.....

[youtube=425,350]AVEaJ2sV8aE[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]58CkxtHuNe8[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]35ZVLCXGKRU[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]cxduK5tr_-w[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]RpuA0gg6jxk[/youtube]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cotto vs. Quintana (Hook to the body, Do you think he hurt Quintana internal

CC Mick,awesome and was that one of the best bodyshots I've ever seen ?!?! Hell eyah!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cotto vs. Quintana (Hook to the body, Do you think he hurt Quintana internally?)

Cotto doesn't hit to the body. He digs into the body. He's also one of the few body attackers who doesn't abandon the body attack when there behind on a fight. And I wouldn't doubt he hurt Quintana. He sure looked hurt. I was extremley impressed by Cotto last night

SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: Cotto vs. Quintana (Hook to the body, Do you think he hurt Quintana internally?)

Quintana said it was Cottos hand speed that phuked him up
    I love how people say Cotto is slow and yet when they get their azzes kicked, they say Cotto is faster than he looks and he hits harder than they expected. Quintanas corner wanted him to get killed in the ring
    Bonilla is phuked up.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cotto vs. Quintana (Hook to the body, Do you think he hurt Quintana internal

Damn Cotto is a killer. I hate to say it....but I don't PBF could take many of those.....shit man.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Normally I dislike quitters, but I can't knock Quintana to much. Broken hand or jaw or what ever are one thing. Internal problems are another thing. If he can't breath he shouldn't be out there. I don't knock the corner either cuz Quintana was more than holding his own. It was not like was getting dominated and there trying to send him out there. And I loved the way Cotto switched to lefty and landed that big shot. Very impressive.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Switching from Ortho. to Southpaw was good, he said he'd been working on it to add it to his arsenal.....

Good thing to have in your arsenal if I must say....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Switching from Ortho. to Southpaw was good, he said he'd been working on it to add it to his arsenal.....

cc for the vids mick. I think switiching up is what really sealed the deal for cotto. Quintana was pretty game until cotto went southpaw, then cotto starting landing a lot of consecutive punches. Quintana got confused and left himself open to that killer hook ..i don't think many fighters can withstand cotto's body attack

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK

cc for the vids mick. I think switiching up is what really sealed the deal for cotto. Quintana was pretty game until cotto went southpaw, then cotto starting landing a lot of consecutive punches. Quintana got confused and left himself open to that killer hook ..i don't think many fighters can withstand cotto's body attack
    Thanks..... But yeah!! I agree the switching of stands confused him...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that was one hell of a sledgehammer shot to the liver man i'm surprised all his organs are still in his body.
    i was well impressed with cotto during this fight looks like he'll do well at 147

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man if I were Quintana I will fire his trainer without hessitate I mean the guy was saying I can't fight no more and the fucking Trainer "Give me 1 more round" what a classic fuck
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Puya
    Man if I were Quintana I will fire his trainer without hessitate I mean the guy was saying I can't fight no more and the fucking Trainer "Give me 1 more round" what a classic fuck
    Yeah! man as a trainer you should know when your fighters had enough. Sadly he didn't and wanted to send CQ out for one more round....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1st Round:

I LOVE THE JUDO BY COTTO!!!!!! hahahaha!!! hahaha~!!!!

I see orthodox fighters fall all the time from southpaws, from legs crossing...
    ... but NOT Cotto! I gotta take a page from Cotto and learn that move!

3rd Round: Time of 1:57 Cotto poses! hah
    Time 00:25 Cotto does an AMAZING block/parry. Actually there are many examples! heh

His best performance thus far. He was muscling the bigger Quintana.
    Nice 147 debut.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It matter little now but what was the referee doing getting to seven and then having a chat with Quintana who was still grounded? He must have been on the deck for more than a ten count.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cc #843

Thanks. Cotto is brutal: A body snatcher

Thread Information