Quote Originally Posted by Lucian
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by GOLDENBOY213
    Quote Originally Posted by sanj16
    ...will he finally get the respect he deserves as a fighter, or will people come out and say that he caught ODH at the right time but could never do it in his prime, it means nothing because he's ducked Margarito etc.
    I can full understand his frustration after the last fight. It seems that no matter what he does people critasize his ability and the fights. Everyone has their own opinion on who he should fight, but he can't fight everyone. Fine he may be arrogant and a loud mouth outside the ring, but as far as his boxing, and more importantly his prep and commitment to fights is concerned, its the sort of thing that should be shown to young boxers.
    I only fear is that no matter how he does in this fight, there will always be people willing to find fault.
    There will still be arguments about why he doesnt fight the young good guys like hatton,margarito,diaz etc
    And they'll be stupid arguments, too. Diaz? Already showing how stupid there going to be.
    Diaz is a hell of a fighter he could beat cotto
    Please, please tell me you have at least some boxing knowledge and are not talking about Juan Diaz.
    Juan diaz the young fighter out of texas
    That's got to be the stupidest thing I ever read on this forum. And that's saying something cuz I read a couple of "Preme's" posts. Juan Diaz has no chance against Mayweather. He has no chance against Cotto. He's not even the best in his division. Joel Casamayor would toy with the boy. Hell, he ain't even the best Diaz. I'll take Julio over his overrated a**.

I 100% agree with your statement sir, i can't cool click yet but,

Peace
    No what u just posted is stupidity.
    Nonito Donaire will soon be a name to reckon with...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: So if PBF beats ODH...

Quote Originally Posted by true p4p king
    considering how good floyd is a win over oscar won't prove much other then capturing another title at a higher weight...also oscars age and considering he should of lost to sturm and got k.oed by bhop, a win against a dork who stands there and let u hit him(mayorga) don't prove his suddenly the once great oscar...this fight is all about money all the hype is just plain bullshit...

giving floyd credit and saying his legacy is cemented after a win against oscar is bullshit...specially at this age, I don't feel floyd should get bash though. just like pac everyone says he beat a old em and mab a shot mab and em blah blah blah if they bash pac like that surely floyd will too...

floyd should win all he needs to do is what he does best...no need for wars...but he should not retire there is still so much fights out there...if he retires his whole career will be wasted...sure he has captured abc titles at multi division...but he will leave the sport not proving how good he is and and not reaching his potential...we all know how good he is...he should insist on fighting everyone and after beating them then he can rest and his legacy then will be much greater then if he retires after oscar.

saying floyd will cement his number 1 spot p4p after beating oscar is bullshit...what's the difference between pac beating mab and em...specially when winky has beaten the man who beat oscar( mosley) in oscars prime...

this fight is just about hype and money...its not the greatest fight in boxing history...this should jst be another win for floyd if he wins...and if oscar wins he jst prove why pbf has handpicked his oppenent...nothing more...so what if pbf is undefeated how impressive is it when one left hook by an old oscar is all it takes to prove pbf wasn't as good as everyone watch him while he pounded b class openents...I`ll be more impress if he can take a punishment then being undefeated only because he aint been punish yet...

Before he was KO'ed, he (Hopkins-Dela hoya Fight) was outboxing bernard... Sturm-Dela Hoya is a tough call, though i gave Felix the W or maybe a draw Felix retaining his WBO Middleweight tittle...

I think his legitimate losses came from Shane I and Bernard though he's winning the rounds the Hopkins fight before the KO.
    Peace my friend and

Thread Information