Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hatton: "I Hope Mayweather Beats De La Hoya"

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    And Hatton thinks hes gonna make PBF come all the way down from 154 to fight him at 140?

He must be joking..... If PBF does that he would be giving Hatton the advantage.

Now Hatton want's to fight PBF now that hes tooken his ass as far up in weight as he could, if PBF declines then Hatton and his supporting cast will say that PBF is scared of him. Mark my words people.
    Where do you get the idea that Hatton wants it at 140? 147 is where it would be at. That pretty much renderes the last sentance redundant. Although it should be said if the fight never happens it is unthinkable that Floyd could be the reason why, he never is
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

Just one thing

....who gives a fuck about what hatton thinks about this fight

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why shouldnt he have an opinion on it? Your aloud one.

He came very very close to fighting DLH and could still possibly fight PBF. I care what he thinks about the fight.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

...I don't, there's more chance of ME fighting De la Hoya or Mayweather Jr. after their match

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wouldnt have thought so, your a fat hillbilly, he's a world class fighter.

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    He wants PBF to win so that his fight (if it ever happens with Floyd)will be even bigger. He names Castillo,Corrales as possible opponents and said he would fight Witter too if there was a big enough demand. He says you did not see the best of Hatton v Collazo,there was alot of distractions such as change of date for the fight,change of venue,legal issues with Warren but he assures us that he'll be back to his best v Urango.
    One more night to the New Years...then I can really discuss Oscar vs Floyd.

Hatton needs to stop focusing on Floyd right now though & worry about Witter.

He'll blow throw the one dimensional Urango. Castillo would actually be the fight I want to see.

That would be a WAR from start to finish I think.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah and I think Ricky may rue the fact he did not fight Floyd when he had the chance,does anyone still think this fight will come off??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah and I think Ricky may rue the fact he did not fight Floyd when he had the chance,does anyone still think this fight will come off??
    That just all depends.

Not really though. For some reason...I think that Castillo might stylistically put a hurtin on Hatton.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    I wouldnt have thought so, your a fat hillbilly, he's a world class fighter.
    ....oh that never gets old.

I'm just saying he has a very slim chance of fighting either guy...his choice of who he wants to win has no sway in who these guys fight next so it's all well and good that he has an opinion on this matter but hey so do jackasses like yourself so what's the point in making a big deal out of it?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    And Hatton thinks hes gonna make PBF come all the way down from 154 to fight him at 140?

He must be joking..... If PBF does that he would be giving Hatton the advantage.

Now Hatton want's to fight PBF now that hes tooken his ass as far up in weight as he could, if PBF declines then Hatton and his supporting cast will say that PBF is scared of him. Mark my words people.
    Where do you get the idea that Hatton wants it at 140? 147 is where it would be at. That pretty much renderes the last sentance redundant. Although it should be said if the fight never happens it is unthinkable that Floyd could be the reason why, he never is
    Well, Hatton wasn't saying much in other fights. Now that PBF wen't all the way up to 154, now Hatton want's to speak on it. PLease!!!
    Hatton should focus on Urango, and take it one step at a time.
    Hes just sounding off, to give his supporters something to talk about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why shouldnt he have an opinion on it? Your aloud one.

He came very very close to fighting DLH and could still possibly fight PBF. I care what he thinks about the fight.
    When did Hatton come very close to fighting DLH?
    Just because he said "I'll fight DLH" doesn't mean it was even remotely close to happening.
    DLH's interest in fighting Hatton is less than zero.

El Kabong Guest

...oh that was when Memphis took his trip to Fantasy Land

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

at 140lbs Hatton is unbeatle in my humble opinion. Was found wanting at slightly higher weight.Had a lot of scenes goiing on in the background though with change of promotion though which cant be over looked.You dont destroy a legend like Tsyzu unless you are equipped to rule this weight. Collazo was highly underrated as well so lets wait before the next fight to see if Hatton is back to his marauding best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The rumours that Hatton was offered Mayweather are completly unfounded as far as I'm concerned.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bigmanoutofshape
    at 140lbs Hatton is unbeatle in my humble opinion. Was found wanting at slightly higher weight.Had a lot of scenes goiing on in the background though with change of promotion though which cant be over looked.You dont destroy a legend like Tsyzu unless you are equipped to rule this weight. Collazo was highly underrated as well so lets wait before the next fight to see if Hatton is back to his marauding best.
    Hatton has every right to consider himself "the man to beat" at 140, but in no way, shape, or form is he "unbeatable."
    Yes he beat Tszyu, but Tszyu was nearly 36 years old and had fought once in 2.5 years. There are other quality junior welterweights, and now talented lightweights like Jose Luis Castillo and Diego Corrales are being added to the mix. Corrales would enjoy a 5 inch height and reach advantage over Hatton and could give him all types of problems.

Thread Information