Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Barrera vs Marquez is a done deal for March

http://boxingtalk.com/pag/article10851.html

Honestly, I don't really care which of those fights each other cause they are all so good. This should make things more interesting though cause now Pac knows exactly who to fight next.
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Barrera vs Marquez is a done deal for March

Quote Originally Posted by Bx730NY
    http://boxingtalk.com/pag/article10851.html

Honestly, I don't really care which of those fights each other cause they are all so good. This should make things more interesting though cause now Pac knows exactly who to fight next.
    yes I'm so happy to hear this, finally jmm gets one of his mexican rivals. winner should get pac. hopefully jmm wins because pac and jmm has some unfinish business. I can't wait to see this come march, now pac should take out guzman or valero. guzman is the guy bob arum wanted pac to fight now pac is staying with top rank, guzman is probably next for the pacman.

cc for the info doode.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It will be great for Marquez if he gets this shot.

And whoever wins it makes for a massive showdown with Pacquio at the end of the year.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo
    It will be great for Marquez if he gets this shot.

And whoever wins it makes for a massive showdown with Pacquio at the end of the year.
    If all this Pac promotional stuff is sorted out well enough to make a deal with a Golden Boy fighter, that is.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i was hoping for barrera v pac; but i think barrera v JMM could easily be fight of the year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just hope the war between Golden Boy and Arum doesn't stop any future megafights.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is going to be a great great fight for me personally,to of my fave boxers but I don't know if it will be to everyone's taste,I think it will be a technical,tactical affair. I favour JMM but I would not be surprised if MAB won and yeah,hopefully the winner gets Pacman. In the mean time,Manny can fight Guzman,rather him than anyone else. I want JMM to win so he can get the credit he deserves.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    This is going to be a great great fight for me personally,to of my fave boxers but I don't know if it will be to everyone's taste,I think it will be a technical,tactical affair. I favour JMM but I would not be surprised if MAB won and yeah,hopefully the winner gets Pacman. In the mean time,Manny can fight Guzman,rather him than anyone else. I want JMM to win so he can get the credit he deserves.
    i wonder how much credit he will get for winning? same would of gone for pac had he beaten barrera again. alot seem to think barrera is way best his best and just getting by as it is, and loss, i can see alot of excuses. will be interesting to see how marco does, been possbily my fav fighter since i can remeber - hope hes got a few more big fights left in him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True boxing fans will give JMM lots of credit because MAB is still a great fighter and because JMM is not exactly young anymore either,stylistically for him,it could be a tough fight for both.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting to see how this fight turns out. Whether they sit on the outside and try to outbox each other or if MAB has enough left to bring pressure like he did in the third Morales fight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

IF MAB wins this fight,I don't thin he'll be able to beat Pac,no way. I personally think he only has ONE more great fight in him,2 consecutive ones will be too difficult for him imo. Also,JMM hits HARD,with both hands so this fight could take it's toll on MAB in alot of ways.JMM has less mileage imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the fight I thought should happen anyway. Barrera and Marquez should face off to see who really deserves to fight Pac-Man. I'm actually excited for this fight. Might be the makings off another epic trilogy actually that could revitalize both of their careers. In fact, if Oscar could plan this out, Marquez would win the first fight by a slim margin, Barrera would win the second fight by a slim margin, and they could have a third fight leaving Manny out to dry for a full year. I'd really like to see Manny fight Guzman. Handspeed vs Handspeed. And Valero. Power vs Power.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's exactly what it is, a fight fans fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

IF MAB wins this fight,I don't thin he'll be able to beat Pac,no way. I personally think he only has ONE more great fight in him,2 consecutive ones will be too difficult for him imo. Also,JMM hits HARD,with both hands so this fight could take it's toll on MAB in alot of ways.JMM has less mileage imo.
    Agreed.

Personally...I'll be shocked & disgusted if Barrera wins. I want to see Marquez fight Pac again...just because Marquez can take his power...or he did the first time.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"I am first and if he doesn't want to defend against me he should renounce the title so I can fight for it against the highest available contender," states Soto. "I am not afraid of him, nor do I avoid anybody. I am ready for the best but they are the ones who don't want to face me. If he is afraid of me he should just give up the title."

http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2...pdLlxVrzM.html
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Thread Information