ICB Guest

Default WBC approves Barrera-Marquez!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: WBC approves Barrera-Marquez!

This is so much bullshit. What about Soto He's earned his shot, now the winner of this fight has to face Manny When does Soto get his shot Haha, it's great for us, but it's really messed up for Soto, because he's basically gonna be on the shelf for a year before he can even think about fighting for the belt that he should have been fighting for at the beginning of this year.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by albsur2006
    This is so much bullshit. What about Soto He's earned his shot, now the winner of this fight has to face Manny When does Soto get his shot Haha, it's great for us, but it's really messed up for Soto, because he's basically gonna be on the shelf for a year before he can even think about fighting for the belt that he should have been fighting for at the beginning of this year.
    Soto should keep himself active and make sure his has earned the right to have this shot. It must be difficult for the WBC and soto, but the fans would rather see JMM-MAB imo. But he is young and a bit more experiennce at the top wont hurt. imo Soto aint ready for MAB and it would be a "L" he dont need.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    ICB does it again with the braking news! fella!

I think this is amazing news personally.

If pac had fought Barrera or JMM next i think there would be excuses made. But this? this is fan-fucking-tastic! we get to see Barrera v jmm and the winner v pac?

First we get to see prolly the best 2 current Mexicans go at it in what will either be an all out toe-toe action pact fight, or 2 Mexicans demonstrating the skills that have landed them top 10 p4p spots

Both fighters to me are very similar - but Barrera to me is the more complete fighter. I think he has the better chin, more ring smarts by constantly fighting top class opposition, and one of the best hooks to the body in the modern sport. The main question on everyones mind will be just how much does the great Mexican have left? IMO he has allot left, and this massive fight will bring out the best of him and leave everyones mouth watering in anticipation of a pac rematch.

However, we can't rule out JMM! this is a high profile fight JMM has been craving for so long. after his controversial draw with pacman JMM seemed to dissapear out of the big times to the majority of the boxing world, with the likes of Barrera, Morales and De la hoya to name a few not many new of the talented JMM. But now a fight with one of Mexico's all time greats, one could only hope we see the best of JMM who surly wants to establish him self as a true modern great of boxing, and get his name out to the boxing world, and what better way to do so then to dethrone the great Barrera? One should expect a career best performance from JMM.

I dunno about you all, but i can't freaking wait![ftp][/ftp]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon
    Soto should keep himself active and make sure his has earned the right to have this shot. It must be difficult for the WBC and soto, but the fans would rather see JMM-MAB imo. But he is young and a bit more experiennce at the top wont hurt. imo Soto aint ready for MAB and it would be a "L" he dont need.
    Sorry sir, but if MAB ever fights Soto, MAB loses.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree that soto should have his shot. Easy answer would be for the WBC to say to pac defend his WBc ITL against soto...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finally...a fight that I actually want to see...as long as Marquez wins.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Finally...a fight that I actually want to see...as long as Marquez wins.
    nooooooooooooooooo! Barrera Late TKO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    I agree that soto should have his shot. Easy answer would be for the WBC to say to pac defend his WBc ITL against soto...
    This is why I really hate the sanctioning bodies. I wish that we could only have two if not just one.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is why I really hate the sanctioning bodies. I wish that we could only have two if not just one.
    think everyone just wants one body. I do agree soto needs to have his shot, but on the otherside, (somethign i didn't think about few days ago when this topic was up) Barrera wanted the pac fight, that nop happening was nothign to do with barrera, and why should he have to take a step back fighting a largly unknown fighter in soto, when he not long ago said he onlyhas afew fights left, he wants to go out fighting big names, apart from pac JMM is the biggest out there he can fight right now.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon
    Sorry sir, but if MAB ever fights Soto, MAB loses.
    Intersting i think. I just feel that MAB has so much ring experience cos he has been round for so long and fought on the world level for years. i really cant see Soto beating him being honest i know it would be close but i just feel MAB just wouldnt let a loss happen like that because it would effect his record so bad i.e people would look back and think why did he lose to Soto. if you know what i mean ?

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    ICB does it again with the braking news! fella!

I think this is amazing news personally.

If pac had fought Barrera or JMM next i think there would be excuses made. But this? this is fan-F******-tastic! we get to see Barrera v jmm and the winner v pac?

First we get to see prolly the best 2 current Mexicans go at it in what will either be an all out toe-toe action pact fight, or 2 Mexicans demonstrating the skills that have landed them top 10 p4p spots

Both fighters to me are very similar - but Barrera to me is the more complete fighter. I think he has the better chin, more ring smarts by constantly fighting top class opposition, and one of the best hooks to the body in the modern sport. The main question on everyones mind will be just how much does the great Mexican have left? IMO he has allot left, and this massive fight will bring out the best of him and leave everyones mouth watering in anticipation of a pac rematch.

However, we can't rule out JMM! this is a high profile fight JMM has been craving for so long. after his controversial draw with pacman JMM seemed to dissapear out of the big times to the majority of the boxing world, with the likes of Barrera, Morales and De la hoya to name a few not many new of the talented JMM. But now a fight with one of Mexico's all time greats, one could only hope we see the best of JMM who surly wants to establish him self as a true modern great of boxing, and get his name out to the boxing world, and what better way to do so then to dethrone the great Barrera? One should expect a career best performance from JMM.

I dunno about you all, but i can't freaking wait![ftp][/ftp]
    thanks alot mate i do my best so you guys and girls are up to date on the latest anyway cc back mate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know we say it every year but this year really is shaping up to be terrific. This just adds to it.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its great for us fans haha, but it does suck for soto, plus winner of jmm mab has to face pac, even worst for soto, he could end up having to face pac at the end of this.

can't wait though jmm mab is gonna rock,

lets go jmm, so u and pac can get it on again!

we waited to damn long for this haha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WOW!!!! Another 2 of my faves fighting!!!! This is awesome!!!

Thread Information