Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Pics from the Hatton Urango / Castillo Ngoudjo Weigh-in

Not sure if these ones have already been posted but you can find them all on Fightnews....here's the link:

http://www.ufcfightnews.com/01-hattonweighin.htm

Out of the four guys who are all weighing in at 140 I reckon that Hatton does look like the thinnest of the lot, and then Castillo. But I guess that tends to mean they are the best at that weight, because of reach and strength, unless they have to be too watered down to make the wieght.
    Anyhow....have a look at the bottom picture, and see whether you see the comparison between MAtty Hatton's opponent, and this chap from City Slickers.

[img][img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pics from the Hatton Urango / Castillo Ngoudjo Weigh-in

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    Not sure if these ones have already been posted but you can find them all on Fightnews....here's the link:

Out of the four guys who are all weighing in at 140 I reckon that Hatton does look like the thinnest of the lot, and then Castillo. But I guess that tends to mean they are the best at that weight, because of reach and strength, unless they have to be too watered down to make the wieght.
    Anyhow....have a look at the bottom picture, and see whether you see the comparison between MAtty Hatton's opponent, and this chap from City Slickers.

[img][img]
    Yep. Ricky looks terrible...Urango looks insanely cut & ready to rock.

Thing is...I'd take a Hatton with double ended dysentery over a ripped & ready Urango.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pics from the Hatton Urango / Castillo Ngoudjo Weigh-in

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun

[img][img]
    Yep. Ricky looks terrible...Urango looks insanely cut & ready to rock.

Thing is...I'd take a Hatton with double ended dysentery over a ripped & ready Urango.
    Naw Wack, Hatton actually looks really good. They showed him on Friday night fights and he looked good to me. Those pictures make him look pale and sickly. BTW, Randall Bailey is on ESPN2 right now. Then on Showtime they have a nice prospect tonight.
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Thread Information