Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: *Boxing News* (Omar Nino, Johnny Gonzalez & Scott Harrison)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default *Boxing News* (Omar Nino, Johnny Gonzalez & Scott Harrison)

Omar Nino
    Omar Nino has been striped of his WBC Jr. Flyweight title. A fight between former champ Brian Viloria and Edgar Sosa will be made to see who will win the vacant belt. Nino was stripped for testing postive for amphetamine in November after his re-match with Viloria.

Jhonny Gonzalez
    WBO Bantamweight cham. Jhonny Gonzalez will defend his title on March 30 against former Flyweight Champ. Irene Pacheco in Tucson, Arizona.

Scott Harrions
    Former WBO Featherweight champ. Scott Harrison has been released on bail Thursday after pleading innocent to drug charges in a Glasgow. He then flew to Spain to face criminal charges there. He is due back in a courtroom on Monday to finish dealing with his case in Glasgow.

Really looking forward to Gonzalez vs. Pacheco good match up? Thoughts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: *Boxing News* (Omar Nino, Johnny Gonzalez & Scott Harrison)

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Omar Nino
    Omar Nino has been striped of his WBC Jr. Flyweight title. A fight between former champ Brian Viloria and Edgar Sosa will be made to see who will win the vacant belt. Nino was stripped for testing postive for amphetamine in November after his re-match with Viloria.

Jhonny Gonzalez
    WBO Bantamweight cham. Jhonny Gonzalez will defend his title on March 30 against former Flyweight Champ. Irene Pacheco in Tucson, Arizona.

Scott Harrions
    Former WBO Featherweight champ. Scott Harrison has been released on bail Thursday after pleading innocent to drug charges in a Glasgow. He then flew to Spain to face criminal charges there. He is due back in a courtroom on Monday to finish dealing with his case in Glasgow.

Really looking forward to Gonzalez vs. Pacheco good match up? Thoughts?
    exciting match ! I like Gonzalez mid round stoppage ! whats your take ?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I like the way Johnny outboxed Montiel even if Montiel was coming up in weight, Montiel is very skilled.

I didn't even notice Pacheco had made the move to Bantam 'till now, credit to him for fighting 'Cuate' Ruiz (not world class) but a tough customer to anyone whos moving up in weight.....

Gonna side with Gonzalez and say he has enough power to stop him just past the half way mark.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gotta back my boy Jhonny, I think Pacheco has some lasting power though, and if it gets into the late rounds, it may be some problems for El Raton. At any rate Gonzalez KO 10.
    Gonzalez was originally scheduled to fight Gerry Penalosa in the Philipines, but Penalosa got a better offer with a bigger name 'Ponce de Leon'.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep
    Gotta back my boy Jhonny, I think Pacheco has some lasting power though, and if it gets into the late rounds, it may be some problems for El Raton. At any rate Gonzalez KO 10.
    Gonzalez was originally scheduled to fight Gerry Penalosa in the Philipines, but Penalosa got a better offer with a bigger name 'Ponce de Leon'.
    Right on......

Guess Boom Boom got the short end of the stick, though I think it's a good thing that hes not getting in thee ring with De Leon, Vasquez or Caballero any time soon, hes still young and looks to have the goods I like the 2 fights that hes has set up for himself maybe after that he can challenge for a title.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nino's a tard for using hard drugs and getting caught at the most critical time of his career. Still, I say that unless it's a performance enhancing substance it doesn't diminish his accomplishments in the ring. Just as long as he doesn't start crying in the middle of the fight like Mccall.

Scott Harison should be sent to the same prison as Hamed and fight it out like that movie Undisputed starring Wesley Snipes and Ving Rhames.

Thread Information