Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default All these injuries...

first McCline falls to it...and I just saw the Jesus Chavez fight...

I was upset that Julio Diaz was actually celebrating like he actually won the fight It was nothing Diaz did.

Chavez should keep his title imo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: All these injuries...

wow yeah all these injuries, they happen, its part of all sports, rules are rules, just one of those things. No need to get so upset guy.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes

I was upset that Julio Diaz was actually celebrating like he actually won the fight It was nothing Diaz did.

I think it'll stay ruled as a TKO because Diaz DID NOT step on Chavez foot or visa versa. It's the same as McCline and Valuev.

An example of it having a chance of being over turned would be the Kirk Johnson and Javier Mora fight where Kirk injured his knee but since he injured it by accidently stepping on Moras foot it was ruled a No Contest....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK

I think it'll stay ruled as a TKO because Diaz DID NOT step on Chavez foot or visa versa. It's the same as McCline and Valuev.

An example of it having a chance of being over turned would be the Kirk Johnson and Javier Mora fight where Kirk injured his knee but since he injured it by accidently stepping on Moras foot it was ruled a No Contest....
    Mora stepped on his foot I think...

But I understand, I guess I just feel really bad for Chavez, lookedl ike he was about to break down when he talked about trying so hard I really hope he doesnt retire, he almost sounded emotionally broken

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But I understand, I guess I just feel really bad for Chavez, lookedl ike he was about to break down when he talked about trying so hard I really hope he doesnt retire, he almost sounded emotionally broken
    Thats cause he was, he got teary eyed and choked up....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats cause he was, he got teary eyed and choked up....
    I hate it for Chavez too...but he is getting up there in the years & he's been in soooooo many wars that it's not that shocking that his body is giving out before his heart is.

I wanted him to win tonight...badly.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

El Kabong Guest

Happened to Michael Grant, Kirk Johnson and numerous other big time fighters......it's a part of the game, but it's really tragic when someone has so much on the line like Chavez did

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought it was in bad taste as well for Diaz to be jumping around the ring like he had really beat Chavez by a ko or something.I really don't like the rule in place when an event ocurs out of the fighters control, giving the challenger the win.

El Kabong Guest

....would have been funny if Diaz pulled a Martin Gramatica and injured himself in the celebration....that would have been SWEET

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    ....would have been funny if Diaz pulled a Martin Gramatica and injured himself in the celebration....that would have been SWEET
    Lyle a little off subject but who you got 2morrow?

El Kabong Guest

If I'm betting I take Chicago on the under (because I'd like to make money) and I think Devin Hester is due for a HUGE game, but I am pulling for the Colts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just remember what COLTS stands for...

Count
    On
    Losing
    This
    Sunday.....

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I'm betting I take Chicago on the under (because I'd like to make money) and I think Devin Hester is due for a HUGE game, but I am pulling for the Colts.
    I think the bears d is gonna put the kind of pressure that they brought during their first games of the reg. season and make Manning throw the ball at times where he doesn't wan't to throw and cause those INT's.....
    To me it's like Manning is just a reg. season player and a good one, but come play off he folds like a lawn chair and just can't get it together....
    Look at the last 2 games hes had horrible IMO and because of Adam they got past Baltimore.... Brady had a critical mistake in the last seconds of the game or else IMO they would have finished them off....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chavez' joints are built like an actual Human's, for once. It amazes me how these Champions can withstand so much punishment and work, without any or minimum injuries.

Thread Information