Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Boxing Memorabillia

I bought an authentic boxed set of Scott Harrison's brain.

Opened it up and it was empty.

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Quote Originally Posted by Kel
    I have pic's with ODLH, MAB, Cotto, Winky, Margarito, De Leon, Lacy, Julio Gonzalez, JMM, James Toney, Raul Marquez, Lou Duva, Ignacio Beristein, former boxer, ref., actor & judge Lou Phillipo....

Margarito autograph, ODLH autograph, 'Chicanito' Hndz. autograph, Armando Muniz autograph, 'Bad' Chad Dawson autograph....
    Very impressive man
    cc#43
    Thanks man, I was once very close to buying a autographed Ali glove but did some research and then I started reading up on 'fake' sig's. and all that so I gave it second thoughts and then decided to spend the money on adding things to my home.....

Quote Originally Posted by ono
    I have pic's with ODLH, MAB, Cotto, Winky, Margarito, De Leon, Lacy, Julio Gonzalez, JMM, James Toney, Raul Marquez, Lou Duva, Ignacio Beristein, former boxer, ref., actor & judge Lou Phillipo....

Margarito autograph, ODLH autograph, 'Chicanito' Hndz. autograph, Armando Muniz autograph, 'Bad' Chad Dawson autograph....
    Yeh i notice you sometimes put your pics up on here. Lucky bastard
    cc#117
    But I'm very gratefull for this and theres a few fighters out there that are on my hit list.... Erik Morales, 'Finito' Lopez, Duran, JCC, The Klitschkos and PAC....
    And one that I would REALLY like to have is Hattons but I know thats a LOOOOONG shot..... Hoping I can win this years Prediction Contest fucken loving that 'Lonsdale' Team Hatton shirt...... What a beauty that is....
    Well good look with your hitlist. Do you get to go see a lot of fights?

Fake sigs are a big big problem especially on ebay. I personally would only buy Ali stuff from onlineauthentics.
    www.allstarsignings.com are very very good also.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very impressive man
    cc#43
    Thanks man, I was once very close to buying a autographed Ali glove but did some research and then I started reading up on 'fake' sig's. and all that so I gave it second thoughts and then decided to spend the money on adding things to my home.....

cc#117
    But I'm very gratefull for this and theres a few fighters out there that are on my hit list.... Erik Morales, 'Finito' Lopez, Duran, JCC, The Klitschkos and PAC....
    And one that I would REALLY like to have is Hattons but I know thats a LOOOOONG shot..... Hoping I can win this years Prediction Contest fucken loving that 'Lonsdale' Team Hatton shirt...... What a beauty that is....

Fake sigs are a big big problem especially on ebay. I personally would only buy Ali stuff from onlineauthentics.
    I try to attend as many events as my free time allows me to......
    I got 3 boxing events on my hit list right now heres hoping I can get to attend them all.....

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very impressive man
    cc#43

cc#117

I got 3 boxing events on my hit list right now heres hoping I can get to attend them all.....

What events would they be?
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very impressive man
    cc#43

cc#117

What events would they be?
    Well, heres what I'm aiming for so far.... If I can make some connections happen for me for the 2 boxing cards here and save up some money so that I can use it for towards the Induction weekend which looks the toughest of the 3 for me to pull off.... Heres hoping.

Feb. 16th - Fox Sports - Friday Night Fights / Boxing @ The Playboy Mansion
    Tony Thompson vs. Timor Ibragimov
    Andre Dirrell vs. Kenny Kost
    Jorge Paez Jr vs. Jamie Alvarado
    Ty Barnette vs. TBD
    Sharon Gaines vs. Heather Donohue

March 3rd - Showtime Championship Boxing (Home Depot Center)
    (Card not complete yet! And it's already great! IMO being that it's Golden Boy I can only imagine who else he can add)
    Israel Vazquez vs. Rafael Marquez
    Vic Darchinyan vs. Victor Burgos

June 7,8,9 & 10 - International Boxing Hall of Fame Induction weekend (Canastota, New York)
    This years inductess; Duran, Lopez & Pernell

SigmaMu Guest

Sorry about my sloppy scans but I just got a new printer and scanner and my scanner sucks compared to my old one.

Poster in black frame
    pic 16 x 20
    frame 21 x 25

Poster in black frame
    pic 16 x 20
    frame 21 x 25

[img width=497 height=700]http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/3489/005ni8.jpg[/img]
    Above is MAB vs EM
    NOTE: Erik Morales refuses to sign anything with Marco Antonio's image in it Erik is crazy.
    So the poster only has Marco's autograph and not Eriks.
    Poster in black frame
    pic 16 x 20
    frame 21 x 25

And then below 8x10's in black frames.
    [img width=548 height=700]http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/4263/006qi1.jpg[/img]

[img width=700 height=547]http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/1999/007ie4.jpg[/img]

[img width=700 height=550]http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/9116/008wx8.jpg[/img]

[img width=508 height=700]http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6503/009yf1.jpg[/img]

This is really a great book

[img width=508 height=700]http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/5120/011yy6.jpg[/img]

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dark_c
    Do you collecting boxing fights?
    Pretty much

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

VD, Did you see what we've landed here in L.A?

March 3rd - Showtime Championship Boxing (Home Depot Center)
    (Card not complete yet! And it's already great! IMO being that it's Golden Boy I can only imagine who else he can add)
    Israel Vazquez vs. Rafael Marquez
    Vic Darchinyan vs. Victor Burgos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a really nice mirror framed H.W. title holder history that goes up to Larry Holmes and includes all of the H.W. Champs with their respective records. It's fukin PRICELESS!
    "et ignotas animum dimittit in artes naturamque nouat" Ovid's Metamorphoses

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hey cutme mick, what was oscar de la hoya like??

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Got a Ricky Hatton signed glove,
    The Everlast lo-tops i wear when i fight are signed by B-Hop
    Got like 100 hundred various aurtobiographies etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My son and I go the IBHOF induction weekend every year. We have an entire room of stuff, six pairs of signed gloves. I can't list all of the names, but some are Basilio, Fullmer, Pep, Ron Lyle, Earnie Shavers, Hagler, Lou Duva, Joey Giardello, Trinidad, Terry Norris, Jake Lamotta, Emile Griffith, Arthur Mercante Sr. and Jr., CB Edwards, and a lot of others I can't remember without looking at the gloves. Also have an early 70's program signed by Ali, Frazier, Patterson, Walcott, Lyle and Dempsey. Fight photos of Pryor/Arguello, Holmes/Shavers and Toney/Jirov all signed by both fighters. Signed books, signed cards and a bunch of early boxing cigarette cards that are about 100 years old. I really need to catalog all this stuff and have it appraised. Signed Ray Leonard induction program. Some more autographs, Archie Moore, Christy Martin, Jose Torres, Carlos Ortiz, Mickey Duff, Billy Schwer. I'll quit now, gotta get my morning coffee.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got an envolope signed by Muhammad Ali and his brother Rahmond that was given to me by my grandfather who met Ali in Ireland when he boxed there in the early 70s.

Got Autographs off most of the top boxers in the uk for the past 15 years or so.Easy to get if you go to fights.The best on has to be off Naz who signed my copy of boxing news"from the future world champ,Naz".He had only a few pro fights at that stage.

Dont really trust these firms that sell autographed stuff,I like to see it get signed in person or I just dont bother.I make an exception with the Ali autograph.
    Balls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a vial filled with Ali's drool..

F3ck I'm a bast@rd!!! LOL!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One of my kids mom was recently at a garage sell. And came across these 2. Knowing I like boxing. She bought them. A dollar each one. Not bad. All I know is they use to belong to the lady throwing the sell, oldest son. He's doing life in prison. So he got bigger things to worry about. He don't need these no more. I guess baby mommas due come in handy every once in awhile.

Thread Information