Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you go for lunch on your lunch break? What kind of food do you eat?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Where do you go for lunch on your lunch break? What kind of food do you eat?

Quote Originally Posted by G0MEZ
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    ... And I get an Italian drink (lemonade) the name leaves my mind now but it's really good...

I had it in rome - got basil leaf in it? bit syrupy and very tangy!
    Thats it...
    I can't remember the name for some reason...

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Where do you go for lunch on your lunch break? What kind of food do you eat?

Also sometimes I get something small during my lunch break cause on my way home I drive through 'Pollo Inca' a Peruvian rest. I usually order 'Lomo Saltado' ohh! shit! the fwocken flavour of that plate is bar none....
    Steak, purple onion, tomatoes, soy sauce & french fries with white rice.

Anyone else had Peruvian?
    Last edited by CutMeMick; 08-19-2008 at 11:14 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    Chick-fil-a
    You must live in the south. I remember all the gas stations in Kentucky and Virginia had a Chick-fil-a. It's good food really for gas station food.
    Gas station food? LOL I had no idea.

I live in Maryland. The chick-fil-a places around here are stand alone fast food joints like McDonald's or Taco Bell.

Alot of filling stations around here have Subways in them, but I think they rent space and are independently owned.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your a fool amat...

Have you ever had the 'Spicy Chicken' sandwhich at Wendys?
    I really recommend it....
    Probably the best one out of all those fast food places...
    Haven't been to Wendy's in forever. Since summer. I used to always go and steal a fake rose from there little vase things on the table but now they have actually switched the vases to wear the roses are now attached to the vase

And it's right next to Taco Bell. And Taco Bell is about the greatest fast food there is

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chick-fil-a
    You must live in the south. I remember all the gas stations in Kentucky and Virginia had a Chick-fil-a. It's good food really for gas station food.
    Gas station food? LOL I had no idea.

I live in Maryland. The chick-fil-a places around here are stand alone fast food joints like McDonald's or Taco Bell.

Alot of filling stations around here have Subways in them, but I think they rent space and are independently owned.
    Maryland is a cool place. Right by Virginia. I used to live in Norfolk and took a trip to D.C. in kindergarten. Sadly I had no Chick-fil-a on that trip But I know in Kentucky they are at a lot of gas stations. I don't remember Virginia well enough. And there are a lot of Subways in Chevron stations here. Also...Chevron food marts are becoming full on grocery stores here in California. I swear the newest ones they have opened are HUGE.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your a fool amat...

Haven't been to Wendy's in forever. Since summer. I used to always go and steal a fake rose from there little vase things on the table but now they have actually switched the vases to wear the roses are now attached to the vase

And it's right next to Taco Bell. And Taco Bell is about the greatest fast food there is
    I'm telling you amat try the Chicken Sanwhich from Wendys you'll love it...

Well thy probaly switched the roses cause of you..... :P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Roy Rogers had (has if you can find one) a "Goldrush Chicken Sandwich" that has/ was a fried chicken breast with bacon, cheese, and honey.

That will go down in fast food history as the best sandwich ever sold.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your a fool amat...

I'll try it then I'm actually looking for a spicy chicken sandwich from a fast food place. I also want to try the buffalo chicken snacker from KFC. Which is also on that same strip.

And this place has like 20 tables and I stole a rose 5 times tops. Awful drastic step

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I also want to try the buffalo chicken snacker from KFC. Amat

I loooove the cheddar chicken snackers!

And don't sleep on Arby's!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your a fool amat...

I'll try it then I'm actually looking for a spicy chicken sandwich from a fast food place. I also want to try the buffalo chicken snacker from KFC. Which is also on that same strip.

And this place has like 20 tables and I stole a rose 5 times tops. Awful drastic step
    DON'T GO TO ANY KFC........

From all the fast food places they are the worst in cleanliness trust me....

In 3 years in a row when scoring/testing all the fast food chains they've been the worst (this is a study/show that was on 'Date Line' or 20/20 one of the 2....
    As if that weren't enough I take it you didn't hear what happened in a KFC in N.Y. it was allover the news about 2 days ago...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I also want to try the buffalo chicken snacker from KFC. Amat

I loooove the cheddar chicken snackers!

And don't sleep on Arby's!
    ARBYS! I love that place. Roast beef and cheddar sandwiches for $1.20. It really doesn't get any better then that. Before the movie theatre opened up in my town we had to go a town over to see movies, and there was an Arby's there. Awesome food.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

DON'T GO TO ANY KFC........

From all the fast food places they are the worst in cleanliness trust me....

In 3 years in a row when scoring/testing all the fast food chains they've been the worst (this is a study/show that was on 'Date Line' or 20/20 one of the 2....
    As if that weren't enough I take it you didn't hear what happened in a KFC in N.Y. it was allover the news about 2 days ago...
    Yeah I saw that, discusting. I don't like the chicken that much anyways. Popeyes is much better If there is one thing I miss about my old town, it's Popeyes. POPEYE'S CHICKEN IS THE SHIT.

But honestly...I go to McDonalds. It's kind of nasty, the manager is ALWAYS eating with his shirt untucked food on his mustache and chewing with his mouth open. And it doesn't look very clean. But I still eat there. But yeah that rat stuff was gross.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know I've never had Arbys....

Theres one around the way but I just never stop by... Even Wendys I just tried it for the 1st time about a month ago....

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seriously? Man I've been getting Wendy's frosties for as long as I can remember. Arbies is good, you should definitely stop by it's good food and you get a lot of meat on your sandwiches. Roast beef and cheddar is delicious.

And I wouldn't be fulfilling my duty to The_California without mentioning In N' Out. I don't even think it's classified as fast food anymore. So good.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Got to go with a foot long subway when I got the money...

Thread Information