Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where do you go for lunch on your lunch break? What kind of food do you eat?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Where do you go for lunch on your lunch break? What kind of food do you eat?

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Anybody else here tried Gyro/lamb?

Really good meat really....

In this Meditiranian place the cook it in the vertical thing (don't know what it's called) I just know they slide the meat through the steel bar or whatever then they insert it as the flame/stone gets hot on the side it's like a vertical rostisseri......
    I hope that made sense..
    Yes sir Gyros are were its at..... I work in a pretty well off town so there is always good eating around as well as your usual pizza and sandwitch shops,There is an authentic Greek Resteraunt across the street from my dealership and they make the best Gyro's ever

CC#448 anyone whos down with Gyro is down wit' me.....

bump.

i had a lamb gyro w/ extra feta cheese for lunch/dinner todat
    As you should...

let me know if you ever come to vegas cause i got the fucking spot for authentic greek gyros

its about 45 minutes from my house (i live in north-town ) and its kind of a hole in the wall place run by this greek family. theyre the real deal though (youll know when you see these guys)

ive always considered myself somewhat of a gyro guru, and this greek joint is well worth an hour and a half of driving

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Where do you go for lunch on your lunch break? What kind of food do you eat?

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Anybody else here tried Gyro/lamb?

Really good meat really....

In this Meditiranian place the cook it in the vertical thing (don't know what it's called) I just know they slide the meat through the steel bar or whatever then they insert it as the flame/stone gets hot on the side it's like a vertical rostisseri......
    I hope that made sense..
    Yes sir Gyros are were its at..... I work in a pretty well off town so there is always good eating around as well as your usual pizza and sandwitch shops,There is an authentic Greek Resteraunt across the street from my dealership and they make the best Gyro's ever

CC#448 anyone whos down with Gyro is down wit' me.....

bump.

i had a lamb gyro w/ extra feta cheese for lunch/dinner todat
    As you should...

let me know if you ever come to vegas cause i got the fucking spot for authentic greek gyros

its about 45 minutes from my house (i live in north-town ) and its kind of a hole in the wall place run by this greek family. theyre the real deal though (youll know when you see these guys)

ive always considered myself somewhat of a gyro guru, and this greek joint is well worth an hour and a half of driving
    Well I'm cosidering going to JLC-Hatton sooo I might just take you up on your offer....

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So what did you fellas have for lunch today?

I hit up this Mangolian place at the mall, I just wanted something different. So this place which I can't remember the fucken names you grab your plate and you walk down in a line and theres a buffet like area where you serve yourself whatever you wan't into your plate. The food IS NOT cooked yet it's still raw/uncooked. On this table they have chicken, beef, lamb and pork. Then theres your veggies carrots, broccoli, selery, cabagge then the noodles. So once you have all your food in the plate you keep walking down the line and reach the cook who you hand your plate to and he put's it all on a round grill top where he will cook it. He seperates the meat from the veggies and noodles he adds spices and sauces and cooks your food with 2 long wooden sticks. Once your food is cooked he will put the food in another plate and put in on your tray for you to go sit and eat.... Really good flavor and good price....

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TACO BELL

It's the greatest food in all of the world.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I usually go home to my place for lunch, and might have a cheese or a ham sandwich. If I feel like living it up I might have a cheese and ham sandwich. Or i'll go to the pub and eat a pint or three and a bag of steak mccoys

Thread Information