Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Manfredo Jr. vs Calzaghe

Can you please describe Hopkins performences against Jermain Taylor for me , BB my darling !

Seriously i want you to to compare those fights .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look Captain Jack, don't call me darling. I like the ladies and that's that.

As far as the Hopkins/Taylor fights, I would categorize those as two hard fought battles against a young, forward-coming superstar, the first of which he won.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo
    Quote Originally Posted by petem
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    Joe needs to confirm that he is the best current super middleweight before he starts thinking about anything else.
    he's been the consensus number one super middleweight for 10 years

last year he beat the joint number one super middleweight, LACY and CALZAGHE were considered the top two by miles
    But who cares what Miles thinks? He thought Morales would beat Pacquiao in their third fight
    Oh, Piss off!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok my lover !!

And when your were not stoned how would you compare those 2 fights ?

Because i saw a pretty sloppy performence from Taylor going unpunished from a reluctant Pussycat otherwise known as run of the mill good fighter for his time Bernard Hopkins.

For somebody making his 19th defence against a Rookie id say Hopkins performence was a disgrace and he looked terrified of a clearly nervous Taylor .

Taylor was a bundle of nervous energy and was missing alot and leaning with his punches .

Thats how id call it .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckling Gordy

Ok my lover !!

Because i saw a pretty sloppy performence from Taylor going unpunished from a reluctant Pussycat otherwise known as run of the mill good fighter for his time Bernard Hopkins.

For somebody making his 19th defence against a Rookie id say Hopkins performence was a disgrace and he looked terrified of a clearly nervous Taylor .

Taylor was a bundle of nervous energy and was missing alot and leaning with his punches .

Thats how id call it .
    The second fight did see Hopkins being clearly outworked, I thought he edged the 1st bout though...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok my lover !!

Thats how id call it .
    Yea Jermain Taylor made Hopkins terrified

Hopkins had fought the likes of Roy Jones and the hard hard punches of Echols with a dislocated shoulder... but JERMAIN TAYLOR scared the begeebies out of him
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty

Ok my lover !!

Thats how id call it .

Hopkins had fought the likes of Roy Jones and the hard hard punches of Echols with a dislocated shoulder... but JERMAIN TAYLOR scared the begeebies out of him
    Taylor clearly outworked Hopkins in the rematch though. An older fighter does right to get a little bit of fear. They are not the same as a few years earlier. The body clock begins to slip.

Taylor is not the best opponent Hopkins has faced, and yet was able to win like few others ever could...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty

Ok my lover !!

Thats how id call it .

I didnt say he was terrified i said he looked terrified !! I was speaking informally you silly boy !!

Hopkins is a good fighter but he shouldnt even be mentioned as a hall of famer .

Taylor was the best fighter Hopkins faced at Middle in his whole boring sleep inducing reign.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gordy, are you chick? And if so, do you have nice tits?

Thread Information