Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: WHO WINS AND WHY ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marquez v Pacman 2

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Marquez v Pacman 2

This has to happen and if pac is focused then i take him to KO JMM inside 5 rounds but should be a classic rematch
    I just think PAC has improved so much more since they last fought

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Marquez v Pacman 2

Quote Originally Posted by althetruthhindley
    This has to happen and if pac is focused then i take him to KO JMM inside 5 rounds but should be a classic rematch
    I just think PAC has improved so much more since they last fought
    this is the real fight to discuss now.
    jmm-mab2 could still be a good draw but this one is great!!!
    dela hoya will be denying the fans a real treat if he ignores this match.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree this should be the next fight for Marquez. If Barrera beat Marquez he would have fought Pac next.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think this should be the next fight for JMM too and I favour Pacman.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this is still a fight to be seen.i favour pac too but jmm is still dangerous.. although his defense is not as good as his first fight with pac. i see him get hit in greater frequency than before.this is a fight that if pac trains and focuses will be a quick one.
    "speed is the essence of war"
    sun tzu-art of war

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    i think barrera deserves his rematch and he should get it i scored fight draw there should be rematch no question but if jmm fought pac id favour pac too

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    i think barrera deserves his rematch and he should get it i scored fight draw there should be rematch no question but if jmm fought pac id favour pac too
    I would like Barrera to have a rematch too.

I also think that JMM would give Pac fits just like he did last time out. It wouldnt be a walk in the park for Pac as some seem to be suggesting!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles

I also think that JMM would give Pac fits just like he did last time out. It wouldnt be a walk in the park for Pac as some seem to be suggesting!
    Certainly no walk in the park,absolutely not BUT,Manny has improved and JMM has declined ever so slightly.His defence is not as tight and in his fight with Terdsak,he was open to the straight left hand, allllllll nightPacs money punch.

Manny also uses the right now too and has made enough minor adjustments to not become frustrated when JMM picks off his left hand. He's just a better fighter and IF JMM fights MAB again,which I don't think he should,it takes even more out of him.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles

Certainly no walk in the park,absolutely not BUT,Manny has improved and JMM has declined ever so slightly.His defence is not as tight and in his fight with Terdsak,he was open to the straight left hand, allllllll nightPacs money punch.

Manny also uses the right now too and has made enough minor adjustments to not become frustrated when JMM picks off his left hand. He's just a better fighter and IF JMM fights MAB again,which I don't think he should,it takes even more out of him.
    Pac has improved alot, that is true and he may very well beat Marquez. But like I said, Marquez would give him fits. I didnt predict a winner. In fact I refuse to predict a winner ever again!

I personally dont feel that Barrera lost that fight today, that is why I would prefer to see a rematch with Marquez. Im not even thinking about Pac for the winner. Perhaps a tough fight for the winner would even validate retirement for me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Naaa,a rematch with JMM would mean MAB would have even less in the tank for Pac rematch. And also,was it me,or did MAB not sound particularly interested in a rematch.I do feel really happy for JMM though,all those questions,he has been ducked all throughtout his career but he showed that he truly belongs. It was a wonderful performance.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Naaa,a rematch with JMM would mean MAB would have even less in the tank for Pac rematch. And also,was it me,or did MAB not sound particularly interested in a rematch.I do feel really happy for JMM though,all those questions,he has been ducked all throughtout his career but he showed that he truly belongs. It was a wonderful performance.
    If you think the fight went as I did...do you think Barrera would immediately say "yes" to a rematch?! Give him some time to contemplate. He was judged harshly. Of course Barrera is not interested in a rematch now. his mind might change.

And again you misunderstood me....I didnt mention a rematch with Pac...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You didn't mention Manny but I'm sure he features somewhere in both fighters futures so it's worth discussing.MAB has stated on numerous occassions he wants Manny and JMM too so I mention Pac because he could play a big part in boths futures.

Well,MAB did not have the knockdown called but then again,that was quite shocking,to punch JMM whilst he was down like that and could have warranted in harsher deductions.. And admittedly,the judges scoring was AWFUL but he lost,he's a pro of how many years,I'm sure he'll be able to deal with it. At this stage in his career,after such a gruelling fight,I don't think he has much more left in him and I think he knows that too. He looked shocked at the judges scoring but he also looked dejected.What could he do differently next time around?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You didn't mention Manny but I'm sure he features somewhere in both fighters futures so it's worth discussing.MAB has stated on numerous occassions he wants Manny and JMM too so I mention Pac because he could play a big part in boths futures.

Well,MAB did not have the knockdown called but then again,that was quite shocking,to punch JMM whilst he was down like that and could have warranted in harsher deductions.. And admittedly,the judges scoring was AWFUL but he lost,he's a pro of how many years,I'm sure he'll be able to deal with it. At this stage in his career,after such a gruelling fight,I don't think he has much more left in him and I think he knows that too. He looked shocked at the judges scoring but he also looked dejected.What could he do differently next time around?

If they fought again then Barrera should do the same. Barrera won IMO!! But there is no telling what the cards might say. Its almost a lottery. Nady should stay away from any rematch! The guy is an idiot!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll just keep my peace with the Marquez fan for now, so enjoy you victory.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i take JMM to win a rematch. PAC couldn't finish him the first time and i don't he can do now.
    even after knocking JMM down three times JMM came back to win almost every round after that.

Thread Information