Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Lion hunting went wrong!

Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lion hunting went wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74
    to hell with those people!! I think that unless you're hunting for food, NOT SPORT, you're a F*CKING DOUCHE BAG!!!!!!!!!! all that macho bullsh*t has got to go! If you're gonna hunt those animals(BTW aren't they on the extinct list?!?) you should have to use a friggin spear! Those type of people are chickensh*t cowards!!! F*ck them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It feels good to be back home.

El Kabong Guest

In Africa you pay money to hunt certain animals, even Lions

I agree BigRagu....if you don't use what you kill then it's wrong to do it. But I am 100% FOR hunting when it's done correctly. Humans help maintain and manage populations of speicies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I remember there was some guy in Florida or Georgia years back hunting hunters. Anyone remember that ? . I thought that was fantastic ! You talk about sporting.. hunting something that can return fire .

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fwocken morons....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep, Atleast they got a good scare out of it. I believe you only shoot what you eat.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    I remember there was some guy in Florida or Georgia years back hunting hunters. Anyone remember that ? . I thought that was fantastic ! You talk about sporting.. hunting something that can return fire .
    Well the adamant anti hunters and the "fish feel pain" people really piss me off because they don't understand managing populations of certain animals (like deer) helps the environment AND the population of animals; example if there are too many deer they use up all their food and instead of some being big and growing up healthy they would ALL be skinny and sickly.

Deer in at least the more southern US have very few natural predators. Red Wolves aren't pack hunters or as big as Grey Wolves and so they don't eat deer often, Mountain Lions or Cougars are extremely scarce and don't eat things as big as deer often either, Black Bears don't eat deer often either......so that basically leaves humans to take care of the population....be it by cars on the highway or by guns or bow and arrows.

And if you can't eat what you kill try to friggin use it some how, some way, and not just by taxidermy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    Well the adamant anti hunters and the "fish feel pain" people really piss me off because they don't understand managing populations of certain animals (like deer) helps the environment AND the population of animals; example if there are too many deer they use up all their food and instead of some being big and growing up healthy they would ALL be skinny and sickly.

Deer in at least the more southern US have very few natural predators. Red Wolves aren't pack hunters or as big as Grey Wolves and so they don't eat deer often, Mountain Lions or Cougars are extremely scarce and don't eat things as big as deer often either, Black Bears don't eat deer often either......so that basically leaves humans to take care of the population....be it by cars on the highway or by guns or bow and arrows.

And if you can't eat what you kill try to friggin use it some how, some way, and not just by taxidermy.
    I agree.... I come from a family of hunters.. we ate what we killed . these fucking over weight millionaires that think they doing something athletic by sitting in a fucking car and shooting a Lion or Rhino are simple minded cunts ! Mount their fucking head on a wall , and see what they think about that .

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wish the Lion had killed the cunt. Theres no sense to it, Its main wasnt to dark so it wasnt to old
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would have laughed my ass off if that lion had killed one of them....but.....there would be no deer in North America if it weren't for hunters and the license fees they pay to provide funding to set aside game land. Deer would have been extinct years ago.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So from the clip I gather that a few were the paying hunters and the other guys were guides? Who actually killed the lion? They all shot at it.

Is it a group kill and they each take one home or what?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In Africa you pay money to hunt certain animals, even Lions

I agree BigRagu....if you don't use what you kill then it's wrong to do it. But I am 100% FOR hunting when it's done correctly. Humans help maintain and manage populations of speicies.
    In Africa, for tourists to hunt is illegal. The only places you can do it are where there are no laws, or when you are willing to break the law.

Humans can maintain populations of species in better ways that by allowing some idiot with a rifle and more money than brains to blaze away at things.

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Tourists can hunt legally on certain game reserves and like I said you have to pay to kill certain animals

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tourists can hunt legally on certain game reserves and like I said you have to pay to kill certain animals
    I agreed with you when we ranted against environmentalists, and one of my points was that i didn't understand how paying money made it OK to pollute the atmosphere. To my limited intellect, something is either right or wrong and having enough money to pay for it does not somehow make it right (like with some of the UK's so-called 'Green taxes'). I enjoyed that rant greatly

To my simple way of thinking, I find it hard to differentiate that from paying some money to kill a lion?

Unlike our politicians, I am talking morally on this, so let's not quote loads of silly statistics.

If it makes you feel like something is not quite right ............... it probably is not.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Morally speaking I think natural predators such as Lions, Cheetahs, and so on should not be hunted UNLESS like "The Ghost and the Darkness" they become people killers and of course we have to defend ourselves.....but that is a rarity.

I think killing Cape Buffalo and Zebra and Antelope and other animals is alright but only in small numbers so as to leave food for the predators and then again only if you're going to eat them.

I am 100% FOR proper hunting but I am 100% AGAINST poaching.

.....and to add to your tangent, yeah Green Taxes are fucking ridiculous

Thread Information