Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Honestly...this is the one fight in history that I care not to cover...but who wins this one & h

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: You guessed it...It's Just Another one of Wacko's DRBR's! Calzaghe vs Manfredo!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: You guessed it...It's Just Another one of Wacko's DRBR's! Calzaghe vs Manfre

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGod
    win or lose joe.c still sucks, and he just got older.
    Calzaghe sucks?

What about Calzaghe sucks?

He's still undefeated & he's brought out a hell of a lot of noteable performances...can't see how you think he sucks...but you are entitled to your opinion.
    weird you bother to reply to my post...but just end up saying i'm entitled to my opinion, uhh duh. you shouldn't had bother to comment on my comment but i'm not suprise wackooooh.

joe.C still sucks
    I bothered to reply to your post because I was curious why you thought Calzaghe sucked...& yes you...like everyone else is entitled to their opinion...I just wanted to know your reasons.

Thanks for pointing out that I shouldn't have bothered to comment on your...comment...it was indeed a waste of time I suppose.
    Personally I think that when you replied to his comment on your comment which was regarding his original comment you were really involving yourself in an exercise in futility.

And Joe C rules.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: You guessed it...It's Just Another one of Wacko's DRBR's! Calzaghe vs Manfre

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    win or lose joe.c still sucks, and he just got older.
    Calzaghe sucks?

What about Calzaghe sucks?

He's still undefeated & he's brought out a hell of a lot of noteable performances...can't see how you think he sucks...but you are entitled to your opinion.
    weird you bother to reply to my post...but just end up saying i'm entitled to my opinion, uhh duh. you shouldn't had bother to comment on my comment but i'm not suprise wackooooh.

joe.C still sucks
    I bothered to reply to your post because I was curious why you thought Calzaghe sucked...& yes you...like everyone else is entitled to their opinion...I just wanted to know your reasons.

Thanks for pointing out that I shouldn't have bothered to comment on your...comment...it was indeed a waste of time I suppose.
    Personally I think that when you replied to his comment on your comment which was regarding his original comment you were really involving yourself in an exercise in futility.

And Joe C rules.
    Well...you know me...always wanting to comment on comments & involve myself in futility.

Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: You guessed it...It's Just Another one of Wacko's DRBR's! Calzaghe vs Manfredo!

hey pals. what time eastern standard is the fight happening? thanks as always wack-man.

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: You guessed it...It's Just Another one of Wacko's DRBR's! Calzaghe vs Manfredo!

im working backwards here,im going to the fight,the first fight is at 14.30 bst,i think the main event is scheduled at about 22.00,i think you are 5 hours behind,so at 17.00. please note the number of 'think's in that sentence
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

manfredo is a completely overrated joke

it is a shame he is taking ths fight and not allowing someone deserving to take it

he is horrible

he may have technically not ever really lost a serious fight...

but he is not deserving of a title shot

out of 100 he is a 59

and for that reason...

he will KTFO calzaghe who is at about a 42

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

in reality he will UTFD calzaghe

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is UTFD Sal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by sweet science
    hey pals. what time eastern standard is the fight happening? thanks as always wack-man.
    The fight is now roughly only a week away my good man.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

calzaghe will cruise to a win in this one, manfredo doesn't stand a chance

Calzaghe by TKO/ KO

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    What is UTFD Sal
    unanimously the fuck decison

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    What is UTFD Sal
    unanimously the F*** decison
    That is a classic symptom of being on the computer too often. If you start making up unlikely acronyms, then you know you might want to think about returning to r/l. But it is a nice one though Sal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This fight has upset written on it , its in very small print .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    What is UTFD Sal
    unanimously the F*** decison

I doubt it. It would be cool to see an upset here, as it always is, and it is entirely possible seeing as Joe is probably taking this fight very lightly and what we see on Saturday night may be the very worst Joe Calzaghe we have seen to date in the ring. However, even if that should happen, I still think Joe Calzaghe's worst will be enough to get the "W" against Manfredo's best. From what I have seen, Calzaghe is a completely different level of fighter and Manfredo is simply out of his league in this one. Joe really is getting a lot of shit for taking this fight and it is well-deserved. He should be taking on top level competitors and other world champions of boxing, not rookies like Peter Manfredo, who in all likelihood, is headed for a good old fashioned ass whuppin. Still, I give the guy props for having the guts to go to Wales and take on an undefeated world champion like Joe, who, from what I understand, handpicked (meaning he already smells blood and sees some kind of weakness in The Pride of Providence that he can take advantage of...whatever it was, there was something that made Joe think this would be an easy fight...oh what am I talking about...it probably WILL be an easy fight for him) Manfredo from a list of potential contenders. Knowing that, it takes balls to go over there and get in the ring with the dude. Prior to this fight, I really didn't think too much of Peter Manfredo. I have a lot more respect for him, and since he's American plus a huge underdog, I'm gonna be rootin for him.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddavestafford

I doubt it. It would be cool to see an upset here, as it always is, and it is entirely possible seeing as Joe is probably taking this fight very lightly and what we see on Saturday night may be the very worst Joe Calzaghe we have seen to date in the ring. However, even if that should happen, I still think Joe Calzaghe's worst will be enough to get the "W" against Manfredo's best. From what I have seen, Calzaghe is a completely different level of fighter and Manfredo is simply out of his league in this one. Joe really is getting a lot of S*** for taking this fight and it is well-deserved. He should be taking on top level competitors and other world champions of boxing, not rookies like Peter Manfredo, who in all likelihood, is headed for a good old fashioned a** whuppin. Still, I give the guy props for having the guts to go to Wales and take on an undefeated world champion like Joe, who, from what I understand, handpicked (meaning he already smells blood and sees some kind of weakness in The Pride of Providence that he can take advantage of...whatever it was, there was something that made Joe think this would be an easy fight...oh what am I talking about...it probably WILL be an easy fight for him) Manfredo from a list of potential contenders. Knowing that, it takes balls to go over there and get in the ring with the dude. Prior to this fight, I really didn't think too much of Peter Manfredo. I have a lot more respect for him, and since he's American plus a huge underdog, I'm gonna be rootin for him.
    To be honest with you, after I saw the way he was after beating Joe Spina, I have no respect for this guy whatsoever, and I really think this is going to be a case of teacher coming in to give the naughty boy a hard caning for his previous indiscretions.

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    Quote Originally Posted by diamonddavestafford

I doubt it. It would be cool to see an upset here, as it always is, and it is entirely possible seeing as Joe is probably taking this fight very lightly and what we see on Saturday night may be the very worst Joe Calzaghe we have seen to date in the ring. However, even if that should happen, I still think Joe Calzaghe's worst will be enough to get the "W" against Manfredo's best. From what I have seen, Calzaghe is a completely different level of fighter and Manfredo is simply out of his league in this one. Joe really is getting a lot of S*** for taking this fight and it is well-deserved. He should be taking on top level competitors and other world champions of boxing, not rookies like Peter Manfredo, who in all likelihood, is headed for a good old fashioned a** whuppin. Still, I give the guy props for having the guts to go to Wales and take on an undefeated world champion like Joe, who, from what I understand, handpicked (meaning he already smells blood and sees some kind of weakness in The Pride of Providence that he can take advantage of...whatever it was, there was something that made Joe think this would be an easy fight...oh what am I talking about...it probably WILL be an easy fight for him) Manfredo from a list of potential contenders. Knowing that, it takes balls to go over there and get in the ring with the dude. Prior to this fight, I really didn't think too much of Peter Manfredo. I have a lot more respect for him, and since he's American plus a huge underdog, I'm gonna be rootin for him.
    To be honest with you, after I saw the way he was after beating Joe Spina, I have no respect for this guy whatsoever, and I really think this is going to be a case of teacher coming in to give the naughty boy a hard caning for his previous indiscretions.
    what was he like after beating Spina?didnt see it myself
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Thread Information