Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Honestly...this is the one fight in history that I care not to cover...but who wins this one & h

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: You guessed it...It's Just Another one of Wacko's DRBR's! Calzaghe vs Manfredo!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default You guessed it...It's Just Another one of Wacko's DRBR's! Calzaghe vs Manfredo!

Well me bwoyo’s…tis time for yet another installment of Wacko’s Drunken Round by Round.

Wacko is currently intoxicated…& much to his drunken dismay…I have decided to cover this NEXT weekend’s festivities on HBO featuring undefeated Super Middleweight Champion Joe Calzaghe.

Brotha Yoeseph sports an undefeated record of 42 fights with no losses & 31 ko's.

While that should be an impressive statement…his laundry list of opposition of late puts it all to wash.

This weekend’s match up against “the Contender” loser Peter Manfredo Jr. (29 fights with 26 wins, 3 losses, & 12 ko's) does not strengthen the points…but…as always…I am here to cover the sport for my people…even though I don’t really support the match.

Instead of going into my usual banter…I will just copy & paste HBO’s propaganda push for the match of matches…they did themselves much more justice showcasing Kessler last weekend.

Here we go. I present to you, my fellow forum goers, the push courtesy of HBO…you can head over to their homepage for the write up…as I will be back on more sober…less bitter terms…either Friday or Saturday morn.

Cheers & koneecheewah bitches.

Vote yer bloody arses owf!!!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: You guessed it...It's Just Another one of Wacko's DRBR's! Calzaghe vs Manfredo!

The fight is this weekend...right? :P

That me friends is...well...sad.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: You guessed it...It's Just Another one of Wacko's DRBR's! Calzaghe vs Manfredo!

cc wack for the early work, but the fight isnt till next weekend.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Well me bwoyo’s…tis time for yet another installment of Wacko’s Drunken Round by Round.

Wacko is currently intoxicated…& much to his drunken dismay…I have decided to cover this weekend’s festivities on HBO featuring undefeated Super Middleweight Champion Joe Calzaghe.

Brotha Yoeseph sports an undefeated record of 42 fights with no losses & 31 ko's.

While that should be an impressive statement…his laundry list of opposition of late puts it all to wash.

This weekend’s match up against “the Contender” loser Peter Manfredo Jr. (29 fights with 26 wins, 3 losses, & 12 ko's) does not strengthen the points…but…as always…I am here to cover the sport for my people…even though I don’t really support the match.

Instead of going into my usual banter…I will just copy & paste HBO’s propaganda push for the match of matches…they did themselves much more justice showcasing Kessler last weekend.

Here we go. I present to you, my fellow forum goers, the push courtesy of HBO…you can head over to their homepage for the write up…as I will be back on more sober…less bitter terms…either Friday or Saturday morn.

Cheers & koneecheewah bitches.

Vote yer bloody arses owf!!!
    CC wack. Sign of a true trooper... covering a fight out of a sheer sense of duty. Go get 'em!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I voted Calzaghe on points. I think Manfredo will be able to fend off Calzaghe enough to keep from being KO'd. I can't see him winning many rounds, but you never can tell...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TyBuff
    Ya see...I knew that...heh heh heh.

Hell of a match up, right? :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I present to you the prime example : http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxing_fo...-t45088.0.html

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC for sitting through this one Wacko....

Im going with Calzaghe by stoppage and preferably early. Calzaghe needs to make a statement after the Bika none show.

Plus, I dont want to waste an hour of my life watching this....a bit of action and then I can potter off and have a cuppa and get my Sheperds Pie in the oven....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...I thought it was this weekend, too.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope Kessler is in attendance.....and beats the hell out of both in the pre-fight announcements.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: You guessed it...It's Just Another one of Wacko's DRBR's! Calzaghe vs Manfre

I voted Calzaghe by decision. I don't see him KOing too many people at this stage in his career.

Had I seen the last option, I definitely would have picked it instead though.

Corrales-Clottey is the same night, and definitely more intriguing (I'll vote Clottey TKO there).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At least Manfredo won't come to spoil he'll come to fight. I can see Manfredo having some success before getting bowled out in about 4 rounds.

Having said that I've gone and put a fiver on a Manfredo win. It's gotta be short odds on Calzaghe breaking a hand on that hard head so I think 10-1's o.k for a punt.
    If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: You guessed it...It's Just Another one of Wacko's DRBR's! Calzaghe vs Manfre

Nice one Wack (I knew you would)
    If Joe loses this then i'll (I'll think of something)
    Manfredo is gonna get HURT and i think he'll lose his head during the ringwalk and the wheels will come off.
    Calzaghe by a 4/5 round savage beatdown.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Outside of the majority of PBF fights lately, I cant remember the last time I was this dissappointed in a matchup. I think Manfredo is tough enough to last the distance, but dont think he has enough to KO Joe. Which is the only way he will get a win, It will be impossible for Manfredo to win any type of decision in Joe's backyard. I am just hoping that Manfredo makes a good accounting of himself in this fight, if he does it will open up more and better bouts for the future.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Joe doesn't stop Peter forget it I'm saying it right now, hes shit!
    I'm sorry to come off like that but it's true these 2 fighters are worlds apart and it should show......

Bika was Joes coming out party and he choked heres a 2nd oppourtunity for him if he doesn't make this one work as I said earlier he ain't shhh*t!!
    It's that simple I'm at the end of the straw here with Joe......

And his next fight BETTER be against one of the top dawgs!! None of this we need publicity sh*t!! I'm through with that....

Put me down for a Joe win via TKO.....

Thread Information