0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Watch My interview. Youtube Interview. everyone watch

Thats not a SaddoBoxing.com Interview. Take the site's name off of it

It's not a request
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

something very strange is going on here
    Thats cricket

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cant believe I replied to this dumbass....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest
    You seem real nervous about the fight. If I was you I would definately take it slow, and always keep your guard up. If you havent been running alot, yeah you are gonna gas out, I remember thinking how in the hell do people go 12 rounds. I was dead after 2 rounds.Thats just sparring lol.... Most of all try to relax and have fun with it, if your not enjoying yourself why do it? You had a decent jab I would keep that in his face as much as possible, but you gotta focus on moving your head more and get a more defensive thought process going.If your just pulling some prank and not serious at all..then f off...but otherwise goodluck kid.Also tuck that chin in especially when you are punching or your gonna get countered hard.
    im not nervous bout my pro debut man. why would I be? i have alot of confidence in myself bro.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because you had no idea what your stradegy was gonna be. If your worried about getting gassed out in the first then you should be nervous....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because you had no idea what your stradegy was gonna be. If your worried about getting gassed out in the first then you should be nervous....
    na dawg Im a KO this dude man inside 2 rounds. Im not nervous I have so much confidence bro. come on man I think i can hang with Peter Manfredo. I really do. so how am I nervous if I think i can hurt manfredo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pro BOXER18
    na dawg Im a KO this dude man inside 2 rounds. Im not nervous I have so much confidence bro. come on man I think i can hang with Peter Manfredo. I really do. so how am I nervous if I think i can hurt manfredo
    You are only brave enough to have 2 pro fights before retiring and you think you can hang with Peter Manfredo?? Granted he is no world beater but you are not close to the world, you havent even had an amateur fight to gauge yourself with. Either you have some sort of brain malfunction or your opinion of yourself is to high. Either way you need to get a gripe. Just make sure you get your first bout taped so we can see it.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well because i seen manfredo train, seen him hit pads, we go to the same gym. I wanted to spar him that day. but i dunno he doesnt seem that fukin great, im sure if I train my ass off i would be able to hang with him. alot of Ppl wud he aint all that. he's aright as a boxer. I hope he beats calzaghe tho. and about my amauter fights, i had 15 exhibition fights, my record, 10-2-3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well because i seen manfredo train, seen him hit pads, we go to the same gym. I wanted to spar him that day. but i dunno he doesnt seem that fukin great, im sure if I train my a** off i would be able to hang with him. alot of Ppl wud he aint all that. he's aright as a boxer. I hope he beats calzaghe tho. and about my amauter fights, i had 15 exhibition fights, my record, 10-2-3
    What exactly is an exhibition fight do you fight somebody that has been trainging for boxing or just some joeblow out of a crowd

So your saying you train at the Wild Card Gym Thats funny because from pictures and videos that I have seen your little gym looks nothing like Wild Card. And now you are saying that IF you train your a@@ off you would be able to hang. What happened?? before you said you can hang with him, now only if you train hard enough??
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TyBuff
    well because i seen manfredo train, seen him hit pads, we go to the same gym. I wanted to spar him that day. but i dunno he doesnt seem that fukin great, im sure if I train my a** off i would be able to hang with him. alot of Ppl wud he aint all that. he's aright as a boxer. I hope he beats calzaghe tho. and about my amauter fights, i had 15 exhibition fights, my record, 10-2-3
    What exactly is an exhibition fight do you fight somebody that has been trainging for boxing or just some joeblow out of a crowd

So your saying you train at the Wild Card Gym Thats funny because from pictures and videos that I have seen your little gym looks nothing like Wild Card. And now you are saying that IF you train your a@@ off you would be able to hang. What happened?? before you said you can hang with him, now only if you train hard enough??
    Bro have some common sense, i use to train at my old gym tru boxing. But got into an argument with the owners son. so i switched to wild card

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another Classic from the 'Monstor for his weight'
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Theres no way Proboxer 18 and Baller 27 are the same guy.

No way
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TyBuff
    Yes that is what it is,. I have seen it happen. I was in Norfolk when Sweat Pea went some rounds with a guy that won a radio contest to fight him. He had headgear but Pernell still busted his nose. The guy actually said he was going to ko Pernell. It was funny.

Thread Information