Thread: Jeff Lacy vs Peter Manfredo Jr.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jeff Lacy vs Peter Manfredo Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by jwrm5584
    Just a little advise to everyone knocking Manfredo!!  If you will recall he has never been knocked down.  Also, against Joe C. he never got hit with any good shots. Even all of the experts know that that was stopped when it shouldnt have been.  And, if you watch the fight again, you will see that in the first 2 rounds Manfredo did catch Joe with shots that stunned him.  Also, when Manfredo is training with his father is much less of a fighter than he is when training with Freddie Roach.  Every fight he has had with Roach in his corner he has(or should have,ie. second fight with Mora) won.  I think it will be a good fight as long as Manfredo is training with Freddie.  If Freddie is in the corner then Manfredo will win the fight!!!
    Sure he will     I can appreciate your optimism but Petey dosent have one thing over on Jeff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jeff lacy ................ lose to Manfredo.................................... i pity the fool who belives this..

But joking aside Jeff will own lacy.....Even if Manfredo decently outboxes him for 2 rounds Jeff will just out muscle him.
    "It wasn't the night of the jab"

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    I can't help but recalling the endless number of times I heard Peter Manfredo Jr. dis Jeff Lacy before Peter's fight with Calzaghe.

Any one want to see Jeff Lacy beat up Manfredo for running his mouth wreckless?

I do.

Who is with me?
    yeh me 2

can't wait to see that 'deer caught in the headlights' expression on his face once he gets in the ring.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope and think Jeff will beat Manfraudo so bad he actually straightens that dudes teeth out; save him the money for a dentist. Please get this Peter kid a train ticket to somewhere else.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Manfredo hate is apparent here.

While I don't think Manfredo would win this fight, I certainly think it would be a decent tearup. Manfredo is a solid fighter. He's not a worldbeater, but he's certainly not a bum. He doesn't have any one super strength but he's decent all around.

The J.C. fight was an abortion and Peter got robbed of at least giving a decent fight. I don't think he would have won, but the stoppage was garbage. Manfredo would have won some respect if that fight wouldn't have been stopped from a flurry of missed punches. Again I think Lacy would beat Peter, but it will be a respectable fight. I really grow tired of the "contender's not real boxing" b.s. Those guys were fighters before, and are fighters now, it's like a glorified Friday Night Fights. It's not like they were actors chosen to learn to box. They were and are ham and eggers that got an opportunity for a big payday. I still wonder how everyone confuses the title "contender" with "greatest fighter ever"??

The title of the show says it all and everyone thinks they should be all time greats.
    Hidden Content

My favorite Boxer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Manfredo UD an it's gonna happen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by luvfightgame
    The Manfredo hate is apparent here.
    That go's without question

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would rather see Bika vs Lacy man what a fight and i pick Bika by a close UD it might happen after this fight i hope.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Both fighters are coming off some kind of surgery. Both were served a can of whoop @ss by Joe Calzaghe. Both beat the snot out of Scott Pemberton. Both have been marked as over-rated. I still have to think Jeff Lacy is the better man. Peter was struggling against a green, rookie fighter in David Banks. Peter was also beat up by a twig with no power twice on the Contender and he was also beat by a little dude who was fighting about 3 weight classes above his own. If Lacy can't get past Manfredo, Lacy should hang his gloves up. Lacy should beat Manfredo. How can he not?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not a fight i would choose for peter
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Chris N.
    Yeah but what has Manfredo showed you to think otherwise.

I can imagine Manfredo trying to keep away from Lacy's big left hooks and still eat enough them for him to hit the canvas.
    YEAH, cuz Manfredo's been down like.... wait.... let me count.... Hmmmm... Oh, thats right! He has never hit the canvas in his career!

Oh, and if you don't think he's throwing those hooks slightly more gingerly after surgery you're a fool. I've had shoulder surgery and as much as I like Lacy it will take more then training for one fight to get the bombs dropping again!
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Thread Information