Thread: The end of Merchant is near?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The end of Merchant is near?

I love Mike Tyson as a fighter. Great fighter and great puncher, but on HBO he would be annoying. He would be better to take over where Emanual Steward is maybe, but I think Steward is doing a good job. Mike at HBO would be all hyper oneday and then in a bad mood the next.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LegendBoxing65
    I love Mike Tyson as a fighter. Great fighter and great puncher, but on HBO he would be annoying. He would be better to take over where Emanual Steward is maybe, but I think Steward is doing a good job. Mike at HBO would be all hyper oneday and then in a bad mood the next.
    Yeah, it's a shame that he developed Bi-Polar affective disorder. But he's a really knowledgeable boxing historian. He's not Burt Sugar, but a fighter, he has really done his homework with studying the History of the sport.
    I think Brian Kenny or Teddy Atlas should get the shot for the HBO spot to replace Merchant. Kellerman is a nightmare.
    "et ignotas animum dimittit in artes naturamque nouat" Ovid's Metamorphoses

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow
    Yeah, it's a shame that he developed Bi-Polar affective disorder. But he's a really knowledgeable boxing historian. He's not Burt Sugar, but a fighter, he has really done his homework with studying the History of the sport.
    I think Brian Kenny or Teddy Atlas should get the shot for the HBO spot to replace Merchant. Kellerman is a nightmare.
    I try and focus on the positive mate.. if Kellerman is officially in the line up, I’ll just use the opportunity to brush up on my Spanish and tune to HBO Latino for the broadcast. I already started doing it for BAD..
    I can't stand Kellerman either mate , an annoying cunt.. Go to HBO.com and send the pricks and E-mail about you displeasure., they get enough complaints maybe they will put the breaks on the idea ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow
    I try and focus on the positive mate.. if Kellerman is officially in the line up, I’ll just use the opportunity to brush up on my Spanish and tune to HBO Latino for the broadcast. I already started doing it for BAD..
    I can't stand Kellerman either mate , an annoying c***.. Go to HBO.com and send the pricks and E-mail about you displeasure., they get enough complaints maybe they will put the breaks on the idea ?
    Good idea, mate. I was thinking of doing that, but now I'm definitely all over it. Can't stand to see some rich little punk know-it-all attempt to fill the shoes of a giant - just isn't going to happen.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by shalamigri
    Never cared for Merchant too much, but you all have to admit that when you think of HBO boxing, you think of Merchant.
    Yeah, kind of like you think of Jack the Ripper when you think murder. I say good riddance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ted The Bull
    Quote Originally Posted by shalamigri
    Never cared for Merchant too much, but you all have to admit that when you think of HBO boxing, you think of Merchant.
    Yeah, kind of like you think of Jack the Ripper when you think murder. I say good riddance.
    You're really not going to miss those long monologues at the end of the broadcast? Some of them are classic. What don't you like about Larry?

Hidden Content

Thread Information