Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kessler V Tayor! Dibella & Palle in face to face talks !

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Kessler V Tayor! Dibella & Palle in face to face talks !

www.secondsout.com

I know Jermain wants to fight only the biggest fights and make the most money, just like Joe, and to do that we need to hold the fight over here where we can build on the record attendance Joe established last weekend. We will even provide a bit of home cooking to go along with the four million dollar purse and agree to have an American assigned to referee the fight."

However, word out of the US is that Taylor’s promoter Lou DiBella is having a face-to-face meeting with Morgens Palle, the promoter of WBC/WBA super-middleweight king Mikkel Kessler.

It would be a disaster for Calzaghe if the two hottest opponents out there for him fought each other instead.

That would scupper Warren's plans big time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kessler V Tayor! Dibella & Palle in face to face talks !

Not really,more and more it looks like Warrens main plan is to keep one belt on Joes waist as long as possible
    "Where have you gone mandatory challengers,boxing fans turn their lonely eyes to you,woo woo woo"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Kessler and Taylor fight eachother it serves Warren and Calzaghe right for not doing more to make the fights

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tysonbruno
    If Kessler and Taylor fight eachother it serves Warren and Calzaghe right for not doing more to make the fights
    for once just shut the fuck up and stop talking shit about things you have NO IDEA about lol - seriously do u suffer from down syndrome?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    for once just shut the F*** up and stop talking S*** about things you have NO IDEA about lol - seriously do u suffer from down syndrome?
    Well then Calzaghes boyfriend why did Warren offer Kessler july he could'nt make that but offers Taylor september he could of offered Kessler september and your just a welsh prick did Calzaghe split with his wife because she caught you in bed together lol glad your back on my case have'nt flexed my muscles for abit

ICB Guest

Right Im going have to step in here lads stop all trash talking be nice otherwise i'll use my Calendar Mod power's on you

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

my thoughts exactly. CC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Right Im going have to step in here lads stop all trash talking be nice otherwise i'll use my Calendar Mod power's on you
    Nooooo! dont do it Ice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

seriously man UNIFICATION is so much better props than having big names come up in weight IMO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Palle confirm today in the Danish Paper Ekstra Bladet that he had a meeting with Dibella, but he claims they talked about girls apart from that he said that it looks like Mundine is next for Kessler and that the Calzaghe-Kessler is not gonna happen, neither is Calzaghe-Taylor so maybe he knows something we don´t .

For the Danes to read
    http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/anden_s...icle289144.ece

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

for once just shut the F*** up and stop talking S*** about things you have NO IDEA about lol - seriously do u suffer from down syndrome?
    Well then Calzaghes boyfriend why did Warren offer Kessler july he could'nt make that but offers Taylor september he could of offered Kessler september and your just a welsh prick did Calzaghe split with his wife because she caught you in bed together lol glad your back on my case have'nt flexed my muscles for abit

PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! Tell me you are not trying to make like Kessler is avoiding Calzaghe....Tell me I am wrong here....Though it would serve Calzaghe and Warren right
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn

PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! Tell me you are not trying to make like Kessler is avoiding Calzaghe....Tell me I am wrong here....Though it would serve Calzaghe and Warren right
    Cmon Daxx, don't tell me that you automatically dismiss whatever the Calzaghe camp says and swallow everything that Mogens Palle gives you. (You deserved a double entendre...so I gave you one!) I don't see why it would be the Calzaghe camp doing the avoiding, cause he's the established champion and has beaten all comers, while Kessler is the up and comer who is building his reputation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn

Cmon Daxx, don't tell me that you automatically dismiss whatever the Calzaghe camp says and swallow everything that Mogens Palle gives you. (You deserved a double entendre...so I gave you one!) I don't see why it would be the Calzaghe camp doing the avoiding, cause he's the established champion and has beaten all comers, while Kessler is the up and comer who is building his reputation.

I dismiss anything Frank Warren says,,,,,And it seems Calzaghe can never answer for himself on a topic it is always passed off to Frank...SOOO...No I don't believe Calzaghe's camp...
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

out of all the fights taylor was bout to ahve this is one i care least about amean calzaghe jones hopkins winky and mirnada are all better opponents

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hi guys.. someone kindly left a link re: Mogens Palle discussing the next option for Kessler.. the link/article was in Danish, but I found a translator on the net.. it clearly isn't one-hundred percent accurate in its translation, but it's good enough for those (like me), who can only read english! Ill paste it below..

"The war between the two greatest super-middleweights in the world, Danish Mikkel Kesslers and Welsh Joe Calzaghes, both undefeated, thinks only to go one road, and it's the road to more hostility that maybe never will be released at a ring. - That fight is a dead duck, it never turns into a shit, tells one annoyingly Mogens Palle to ekstrabladet.dk. Joe Calzaghe's manager Frank Warren has now instead offered it also undefeated WBC-og WBO-master of middleweight, the American superstar Jermain Taylor, four million dollars for a fight against Calzaghe. - Saturday was more than 35.000 spectators at Joe's title defence against Peter Manfredo in Cardiff - a European indoor-record. The only way beating that record, would be if Joe could box against the best man out there, and that man is Jermain Taylor, pronounces Frank Warren. Impossible fight But Mogens Palle met a couple of days ago with Jermain Taylor's promoter Lou DiBella, and according to Pallet a fight between Taylor and Calzaghe is completely impossible. - Hear now here: Frank Warren offers both Taylor and Kessler a fight in July with 50.000 spectators a place in Great Britain. But it's completely impossible. Kessler may not be ready for a fight in July, and it together with Warren well. And Taylor boxes against Cory Spinks in May, thus he cannot box either in July. Warren is completely unscrupulous, when he says that kind, Mogens Palle says to ekstrabladet.dk. - Frank Warren and Calzaghe check Sven Ottke's record with 21 successful defences of supermellemvægt-belted, thus he isn't interested in dangerous opponents at all. He gives only Taylor the offer of the four million dollars, because he knows that a fight cannot come in shape. Mundine most probably the question of what Mogens Palle completely exactly talked to Jermain Taylor's promoter Lou DiBella about, the answer is: - Ponds. Mogens Palle informs that the most probable just now is that Mikkel Kessler boxes return match against the Australian Anthony Mundine (28-3- 0, 22 Cow) next autumn. Mundine is official World Championship challenger at WBA. Kessler defended his WBA belt against precisely Mundine in 2005, when he won a clear victory on points on away ground in Sydney. "

Thread Information