Default Blaze of Glory Weigh In PHOTO!

Bon Jovi's Blaze of Glory Weight in Photo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Blaze of Glory Weigh In PHOTO!

pac man looks ready for election time son!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pacman got the adam morrison stash ready
    lol

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha lets just hope PacMan won't be beating the shit out of HIMSELF like Morrison does.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Could be an upset but I think Pac gets stung into action early and does a job on this guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME

Could be an upset but I think Pac gets stung into action early and does a job on this guy
    I am looking for an upset. There's so many things that are bothering the PACMAN right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pac whoops him big time, pac always has distraction only stupid people still think distraction outside of the ring bothers pac, once your in the same ring with pacman your going to get fuck up.no distraction outside the ring can help you against pacman.

pac knocks solis out bad mid rounds 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by supergenius

I am looking for an upset. There's so many things that are bothering the PACMAN right now.
    supergenius your superstupid, go back to the gay club prep punk. another dumb filipino whos hear for just a while. you make other filipino thats been here often look bad, next time just shut your trap. look at your pic what a sorry look.embarrasing a$$ dork.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGod
    pac whoops him big time, pac always has distraction only stupid people still think distraction outside of the ring bothers pac, once your in the same ring with pacman your going to get F*** up.no distraction outside the ring can help you against pacman.

supergenius your superstupid, go back to the gay club prep punk. another dumb filipino whos hear for just a while. you make other filipino thats been here often look bad, next time just shut your trap. look at your pic what a sorry look.embarrasing a$$ dork.
    Can it with the insults. No need for all that.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this is gonna sound pretty BAKLA, but i prefer pac man's hair like that now he doesnt have the 1990's style bangs slightly coming down into his eyes as before. TE AMO/MAHAL KITA!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    this is gonna sound pretty BAKLA, but i prefer pac man's hair like that now he doesnt have the 1990's style bangs slightly coming down into his eyes as before. TE AMO/MAHAL KITA!
    BAKLA is short for metrosexual right? commenting on his hair is a bit much....that definitely goes over the line ...unless....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pac whoops him big time, pac always has distraction only stupid people still think distraction outside of the ring bothers pac, once your in the same ring with pacman your going to get F*** up.no distraction outside the ring can help you against pacman.

BoxingG*d, you are not only blasphemous but you have a big mo*th and a st*pid brain. No need to insult me. I have been here in this boxing forum for quite a long time already with different usernames because I have been banned just because of answering st*pid people like you. will not fall to that trap again.M*ron!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha i was wrong he had the typical 90's bangs coming down barely into his eyes again as usual

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nay in this photo pac looks like he's inside the body of bruce lee.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Distractions outside of the ring will affect any fighter eventually.. It's hard to tell how much when he's fighting a mediocre opponent. And take a Sad click for being such a prick as usual Boxing fraud.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking

Distractions outside of the ring will affect any fighter eventually.. It's hard to tell how much when he's fighting a mediocre opponent. And take a Sad click for being such a prick as usual Boxing fraud.
    Very p4pking. There had been many fighters who suffered defeats because of lack of concentration due to outside the ring problems.

Thread Information