Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Okay I was gone for a 2 weeks...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Okay I was gone for a 2 weeks...

And I watched Calzaghe and Valuev fight, I think the Calzaghe fight was stopped to early and Valuev started to late? Calzaghe would have won but I still think it was stopped to ealry by some out of shape. breathing hard, sweaty ref. And also Valuev will be back, not that I want him too, But the guy is talented. What do you guys think?
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Okay I gone for a 2 weeks...

i was kinda of shock when i heard valuev lost, i didn't think i'd want him to beat the winning record but i didn't think i'd be bum to see the big guy lose. sure we busted the big guys balls a few times but in defeat i think the big guy is an ok guy. Now i hope the beast inside him will come raging out in his next fight now that he has lost. I think he'll learn from this and if ever a lost is a good thing for ones career this lost of value is it.

about the joe calzagne fight, i thought that 35000 people were all rip off, come on look at the fight card in that event. The guy khan fought was just suppose to be a fan of joe calzagne watching in the crowds that night until he got the news he'd be khans beating bag so then he gave up his ticket to his father. that was a shame to boxing competition, we should of just watch lions versus donkeys. and fans over there thought peter manfrado was an american champion wow come on he was a reality show fighter, plus the stoppage was way to early, i got a feeling inbetween rounds the ref was inform joe had hurt his hands so he stop it whenever he possibly can for joe.

lame event thats the bottom line.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Okay I gone for a 2 weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74
    And I watched Calzaghe and Valuev fight, I think the Calzaghe fight was stopped to early and Valuev started to late? Calzaghe would have won but I still think it was stopped to ealry by some out of shape. breathing hard, sweaty ref. And also Valuev will be back, not that I want him too, But the guy is talented. What do you guys think?
    CC welcome back bro! whats good? where did u go?

Thread Information