Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I DON'T GET THE CALZAGHE THING

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon
    ICB look at this list and tell me they werent bums ? CF is easily on par and imo above most of those fighters!
    But if Calzaghe rips Froch a new one everyone would say he was a nobody?? He cant win Froch has proved shit mate, i like his style but Froch is just a prospect hes been in with no one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fight Kessler on neutral ground
    Its as simple as that

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983
    ICB look at this list and tell me they werent bums ? CF is easily on par and imo above most of those fighters!
    But if Calzaghe rips Froch a new one everyone would say he was a nobody?? He cant win Froch has proved S*** mate, i like his style but Froch is just a prospect hes been in with no one.
    Skel look at the whole July situation as this, 1) JC cant get a fighter 2) froch wants the fight and he is a top 5 fighter 3) it will get a lot of intrest in britain 4) it will be a good fight. If Kessler was ready for it i would like to see JC fight Kessler. But i dont want JC fighting another bum like PM or fighting Inkin because i know the Froch fight is the toughest possible one he could take for the July match up right ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Some were some wern't and Froch is another overrated prospect who hasn't beaten anyone decent until he faces someone in top 10 Calzaghe won't be interested in him at this point in his career.
    So Manfredo and Bika were just fighting and beating top 10 fighters?

Oh yea, Manfredo destroyed the world title number one young and well rested contender in Pemberton and the next Roy Jones in Joe Spina
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    Some were some wern't and Froch is another overrated prospect who hasn't beaten anyone decent until he faces someone in top 10 Calzaghe won't be interested in him at this point in his career.

Oh yea, Manfredo destroyed the world title number one young and well rested contender in Pemberton and the next Roy Jones in Joe Spina
    Yes i agree its a good fight on paper but say Calzaghe totally domiantes him do you really think people like you will eb saying Calzaghe is a great fighter one of the best after that performance it would more likely be Froch was not ready and not good enough etc etc.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty

He asked me about list of all Calzaghe's opponents not just Calzaghe's last 3 opponents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought the Bika fight was closer aswell

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tysonbruno
    I thought the Bika fight was closer aswell
    you are forveer starting these bullshit threads and shying away from questions - i know your hoping someone else will answer the question Big H asked you, but do us a favour and grow a pair and answer it showing us just why you are not completely clueless....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The facts are at the begining of the topic welsh boy hows your boyfriends hand

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fighting Glenn Johnson or Clinton Woods would have been a start their was plenty ive done a list of people he could of fought before

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fighting Glenn Johnson or Clinton Woods would have been a start their was plenty ive done a list of people he could of fought before
    read the question again now, or if your having trouble i could spell it out for you? the words aint that big for you not to understand, johnson fair enough - most believe he pulled out due to legit injuries, the odd hater would claim he was 'scared' but that is just laughable

i know you keep trying to drag me into a school yard slagging match with u, but keep trying...

Now again the question was:

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H
    ... so who who should he have fought that was at their best at Super Middle during his reign?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    read the question again now, or if your having trouble i could spell it out for you? the words aint that big for you not to understand, johnson fair enough - most believe he pulled out due to legit injuries, the odd hater would claim he was 'scared' but that is just laughable

i know you keep trying to drag me into a school yard slagging match with u, but keep trying...

... so who who should he have fought that was at their best at Super Middle during his reign?
    Ok sheep shagger did you not read the bit where i said i had done a list before so i can't be arsed but if you want just for you i will do one tomorrow

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme

Ok sheep shagger did you not read the bit where i said i had done a list before so i can't be arsed but if you want just for you i will do one tomorrow
    havn't got time now to search the net for someone else's list or article then huh? if your so smart and know so much it would only take you a few moments to type it out and post it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im logging off now to watch a film i will do it tomorrow look i don't like falling out with you its just a laugh don't take it personel that i slag Calslappy off

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im logging off now to watch a film i will do it tomorrow look i don't like falling out with you its just a laugh don't take it personel that i slag Calslappy off
    i don't care who you slag off - all you do is slag boxers off on this forum. since you joined you have slatted just about every boxer you can without once ever being able to make a post backed up with any knowlage or presedence.

For someone who 'doesn't like to fall out' you sure do make alot of 10 year old childish remarks 'sheep shagger' on numerous ocastions which never has or will bother me, but it is a remark to wlesh people in whole, the same as making a comment of an asian picking rice etc... your not taking a shot at me but every wlesh person or person with welsh heretige who reads this... yet your ignorance stops you for even seeing that.

this is by far the best boxing forum on the net. One of the main reasons people all have their different opinions, the likes of Vd Daxxkahn are very anti calzaghe, but when they post they post selectively and although i don't always agree 99% of the time make references as to why they make such remarks or back them up with certian reasons. You on the other hand must of used half of your posts starting threads or posting comments on about calzaghe without ever once being able to explain just why other than hate.

You made a thread not long ago talking about him being CRAP... even tho you rate reid who, even if you believe beat him, it was a razor thin win. Lacy, brewer, mitchel, Bika, Eubank NONE of them were crap, but by your reasonon, after lossing to calzaghe all by mostly one sided descisions it would make them absolutley fuckign terreble. So when you make remarks like that its the ripple in the pond effect not just the fighter you refer to.

Yet you send me pms or make posts with shit like "can we be friends" or "why do you pick on me" as if i personally go after you for making posts on calzaghe - when personally i don;t give to fucks who you post on. Its the fact your posts are so absurt and some times just laughable that brings a person to question you as this IS a public forum where posts get questiond or attacked when persons do not agree with you.

Thread Information