Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I DON'T GET THE CALZAGHE THING

Great question Fenster i think some of the fights could be competetive e.g Vanderpool and Echols but to beat him i would say Reid had the best chance but fighting the fighters on this list would have proven more then no one would question him not even me just don't think he has fought the best on offer

ICB Guest

As i say again Ottke was scared to death of Calzaghe and had more gift decisions than i've had hot dinners fact he never wanted Calzaghe and others are mostly average.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

clazaghe sucks doesnt impress at all he ll lose to taylor if they fight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its just a list of fighters i think would have been better fights than most of his defences

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    As i say again Ottke was scared to death of Calzaghe and had more gift decisions than i've had hot dinners fact he never wanted Calzaghe and others are mostly average.
    Yea Calzaghe has had 1 gift Robin Ried beat him for my money
    But come on if he really wanted to fight JONES / HOPKINS / whoever if he was a world super star then they would have happened by now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Calzaghe would have had a better career and more chance of making the bigger fights if he had fought in the states a few times traveled abit

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tysonbruno
    I think Calzaghe would have had a better career and more chance of making the bigger fights if he had fought in the states a few times traveled abit
    You talk about Calzaghe SOOOOOOO much but have nothing positive to say. Why do you waste your time so idly?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    You talk about Calzaghe SOOOOOOO much but have nothing positive to say. Why do you waste your time so idly?
    Miles it is'nt all negative i make some positive points about Calzaghe bad points

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe Calzaghe threatened to fight Glenn Johnson a couple times then he gets the fight then pulls out with a bad back then he was going to fight the winner of Johnson vs Woods and did'nt to better his record he could of fought better opposition other than the ones i listed at the begining he could of fought supermiddles such as.

Robin Reid in a rematch
    Markus Beyer
    Sven Ottke
    Sugar Boy Malinga
    Thomas Tate
    Eric Lucas
    Syd Vanderpool
    Antwun Echols
    Mads Larsen
    Frankie Liles
    Otis Grant
    Bruno Girard
    Hacine Cherifi

i know he tried to make some of these fights but for whatever reason they did'nt come off we only have Frank Warrens word that they tried to make them and that it were'nt there fault they did'nt come off
    LMFAO - So if he fought any of those chumps, he would get more credit would he
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by althetruthhindley
    Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Yea Calzaghe has had 1 gift Robin Ried beat him for my money
    But come on if he really wanted to fight JONES / HOPKINS / whoever if he was a world super star then they would have happened by now
    Well im no Calzaghe fan infact i've been on his back lately because i've been disappointed with him but Calzaghe was going to fight Hopkins then the day they were going to sign Hopkins wanted alot more money and Jones was at Lightheavy so its hard to make those match ups if you think about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H
    Joe Calzaghe threatened to fight Glenn Johnson a couple times then he gets the fight then pulls out with a bad back then he was going to fight the winner of Johnson vs Woods and did'nt to better his record he could of fought better opposition other than the ones i listed at the begining he could of fought supermiddles such as.

Robin Reid in a rematch
    Markus Beyer
    Sven Ottke
    Sugar Boy Malinga
    Thomas Tate
    Eric Lucas
    Syd Vanderpool
    Antwun Echols
    Mads Larsen
    Frankie Liles
    Otis Grant
    Bruno Girard
    Hacine Cherifi

i know he tried to make some of these fights but for whatever reason they did'nt come off we only have Frank Warrens word that they tried to make them and that it were'nt there fault they did'nt come off
    LMFAO - So if he fought any of those chumps, he would get more credit would he
    More credit than fighting the bums he has been fighting out of 20 their is only 7 quality

Thread Information