Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: What would be the result?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Miranda Vs Pavlik Poll

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Miranda Vs Pavlik Poll

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zekebox
    Vegas insider couldnt be more wrong about Pavliks Trainer. It seems to be working he is 30-0, and they are very comfortable together. Pavlik has already said His trainer Jack Loew will stay with him. I admire his loyalty to the man who got him this far.
    Let's see how loyal he stays after Miranda knocks his ass back into last week. It's all good when your beating up bums and adding up the wins. But after he gets absolutely exposed at this elite level of opposition, the team will fall apart and he will smartly look for a real professional trainer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont know about you guys..But pavlik is in serious trouble imo!

He's just far too easy to hit..He gets really impatient..When he gets eager and impatient he forgets all about his jab..
    One huuge thing i noticed for a bad habit is he throw lead uppercuts and doesnt bring them back either fast enough of atall ..He's gona get caught with some huge hooks

My prediction is pavlic gets sparked in about the 6th or 7th rounds..I have a brutal feeling about this fight
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im telling you all I saw Pavlik at the OC Pond undercard of the Arca fight. The kid he fought from Mexico had to put weight on to fight Pavlik and didn't have time to prepare for it. After this he was still able to hit Pavlik hard almost he might take him but the extra weight got to him. Pavlik looked bad to me in that fight I was very unempressed and he mentioned he wanted Taylor next yea right. Miranda will stop Pavlik!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick_Rack
    Im telling you all I saw Pavlik at the OC Pond undercard of the Arca fight. The kid he fought from Mexico had to put weight on to fight Pavlik and didn't have time to prepare for it. After this he was still able to hit Pavlik hard almost he might take him but the extra weight got to him. Pavlik looked bad to me in that fight I was very unempressed and he mentioned he wanted Taylor next yea right. Miranda will stop Pavlik!
    Yo rick..Is that panchito and fernando in your pic.. Its been bugging me all day! lol..
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bcollins
    I think Miranda KO's him later in the fight.
    Pavlik by KO/TKO...late....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea they are in my pick I live in Oxnard right now and working in Long Beach Im just blocks from the Colonia Gym! And thats a top run gym! So yea there guys who have had there moments Fernando is a great person and former champion so is Roberto Garcia all are great yea I live in the 805 so what. Not to act like an **z or anything if it bothers you that much quit looking at my Picture that bothers you so much!
    Rick_Rack
    Oxnard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea they are in my pick I live in Oxnard right now and working in Long Beach Im just blocks from the Colonia Gym! And thats a top run gym! So yea there guys who have had there moments Fernando is a great person and former champion so is Roberto Garcia all are great yea I live in the 805 so what. Not to act like an **z or anything if it bothers you that much quit looking at my Picture that bothers you so much!
    Rick_Rack
    Oxnard
    ..Urr..Maybe it bothered me because i thought it was them and i wasnt sure..Which is why i asked..
    How can you say not to act like an azz.. There was a million ways to put what you meant without trying to be confrontational.. So whats the problem
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rick_Rack
    Oxnard
    I think he meant, it was bugging him that he needed confirmation if it is Bojato and Vargas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Tito_BHB whats up with all that anyways you brought it up Im sure you are a tito Cotto fan and you may have there picks But I have mind of them in TITOs and Fsses Room at Titos can you top that mouth! Been there done that slow down dude! Or you best talk with Saddo before you start with me boy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Tito_BHB whats up with all that anyways you brought it up Im sure you are a tito Cotto fan and you may have there picks But I have mind of them in TITOs and Fsses Room at Titos can you top that mouth! Been there done that slow down dude! Or you best talk with Saddo before you start with me boy.
    Lol..Start with you..

I'll set the scene for you..
    Its the second of December the year 2000..
    Fernando gets ferociously floored twice in the first round..
    The bell go's at the end of the round..And as trinidad's and vargas' paths cross to go to theyr corners..
    Fernando shoots his trademark cocky grin..And in a ferocious manner..Walks to the wrong corner

Point is.. Learn to speak english..I understood very little of what you just said..
    And i think i get why you put so many dudes with sunglasses on your post's!..

Your rocking those blind dude sunglasses arent you? Well you are a vargas fan after all!
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats right and your gonna be history soon as this guy gets done moving thats a promisse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats right and your gonna be history soon as this guy gets done moving thats a promisse.
    We'll see sweetheart..

Basically you think..That you can swan in here.. Like when was the last time you was around..

Must have been at least 9/10 months? Be rude and confrontational to me for a question that you misread
    And then think you can go winge to saddo and get someone who has near enough twice your post's banned..

Im waiting sweet cheeks..

Your funny ..In a ferocious way of course
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You'll have to hold on to yours for the moment your used up and keep playing you mouth. Thats 1 and if I have been baned what it bother you for go buy yourself another jar of the samething you like so well!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You'll have to hold on to yours for the moment your used up and keep playing you mouth. Thats 1 and if I have been baned what it bother you for go buy yourself another jar of the samething you like so well!
    In english?
    Immortal Technique

Thread Information