Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Manny Pacquiao next Opponent Named

OMG i hope its true, this september baby thats my birth month. I hope it does happen that would be a hella of a fight.

I know pac wants jmm, i think jmm wants pacman too. but i think jmm's camp and goldenboy is hesitant to fight pac because more likely pac will win. And goldenboy doesn't want to risk jmm losing without having the guy who beats him in their side.

If pac was promoted by goldenboy, this fight would already been made. But goldenboy wants pac in their side so its a win win situation for them. They know pac is the best out there and they don't want to risk jmm (the winner of mab and jmm) to lose to pac when pac is a top rank fighter.

Goldenboy is a punk for not wanting to make big fights with top rank. They do consist of old great fighters i guess thats why. they're going to start losing big name fighters in due time. they know that thats why they only want to fight their fighters agains one another, so its a win win and they'd have one left to hype up.

But this fight needs to really happen pac jmm 2.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope that when the fight is made all you people who are talking shit! about JMM not wanting to fight PAC and about GBP not wanting to let JMM fight PAC, will also come on here and say they were wrong and not like the people who posted all kinds of shit about Margarito ducking Williams and now that fight is coming off all but one person stepped up and said they were wrong and gave Margarito his props.

I doubt any of you will.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    I hope that when the fight is made all you people who are talking shit! about JMM not wanting to fight PAC and about GBP not wanting to let JMM fight PAC, will also come on here and say they were wrong and not like the people who posted all kinds of shit about Margarito ducking Williams and now that fight is coming off all but one person stepped up and said they were wrong and gave Margarito his props.

I doubt any of you will.
    i think pac and jmm does want eachother but like we all know for years jmm's camp has kept him from fighting big fights for some reason. And as for goldenboy, all the talk about they will just give what fans want. was all b.s. I think the only way they'd do that is if both fighters are promoted by them so in that case they still have the winner to hype.

unlike bob arum and don king, for years they hated eachother but they have made huge fights and risk their fighters. I just don't think goldenboy is like that, i think they are being greedy. They want both fighters to be promoted by them, look at what happen to our legend mab. Yea they put jmm and mab together but now mab has lose. I'm sure mab isn't as close to oscar as he was before the fight with jmm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    the only reason i dont see this fight possibly getting made has the initials ODLH
    Cause Arums a saint.
    ahahahahha yeaaaaaaah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight lol
    [/quote]
    Exactly my point, your making it out to be like this is solely riding on GBP when TR has just as much pull as GBP.
    It's a 50/50 thing.
    [/quote]

yeah but oscar would be the only reason why this fight doesnt come off

if the tables were turned and oscar had just promoted blaze of glory instead of top rank then id say ARUM would be the reason why this fight was not made.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope this fight comes of, and that oscar and arum can just straighten their shit out and let these 2 guys settle their score. If jmm can revert to his counter punching style I'm picking him to win a ud, jeah pacs improved but I think this maybe one of those cases where one guy just has the other guy's number, I mean shit he got dropped 3 times in the first fight and still got a draw!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by armin
    I hope this fight comes of, and that oscar and arum can just straighten their S*** out and let these 2 guys settle their score. If jmm can revert to his counter punching style I'm picking him to win a ud, jeah pacs improved but I think this maybe one of those cases where one guy just has the other guy's number, I mean S*** he got dropped 3 times in the first fight and still got a draw!
    well i agree with everything u stated, but we talking about a completely new evolved pac. this pac has two hands now, defense moves and doesnt under estimate anyone especially a rematch!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

also again u mentioned the 3 knockdowns sooooooooo again for the record the judge admitted he F'd up and didnt know how to properly score a 3 knockdown round. so take the draw with a grain of salt or even more so an ASTERIX biooooooooootchez!

Thread Information