Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do you do if a random guy stares/makes comments about your girl?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What do you do if a random guy stares/makes comments about your girl?

Why don't you just get an ugly girl, then it just wouldn't really matter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What do you do if a random guy stares/makes comments about your girl?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    Quote Originally Posted by amat
    If the girl doesn't care then who cares? If the girl cares then you're in a bit of a bind. Never had it happen to me really as, well I haven't had a girlfriend in a while
    Could have had a few by now easy Not really my thing in high school though, although my dick is payin the price because these high school girls aren't as slutty as they are made out to be

And that would be interesting, walking down the street, someone says something and the girl flirts back. Not sure what exactly to do there? CC 19 on me Dizazter.
    honestly bros as i was telling majesty in the other thread u all should clock as many fine young pieces as u can while your young cuz the older you get the harder it gets and the opportunities VANISH!

I second what you said TheBestP4P. Once you do start getting older its definately harder. I mean I'm still pretty young so I really don't have that problem. But I have buddy thats around 40 or so and He use to clock alot dimes when he was younger, and he's always saying the samething you just said. So live it up when when your young. Hook up with as many girls as you can, because you dont' want to be one of those guys that get older and are like man I wish I would have done this differently and that differently ya know. I try to stay away from the long term relationships right now because I can do that when I'm older.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeb_21
    If the girl doesn't care then who cares? If the girl cares then you're in a bit of a bind. Never had it happen to me really as, well I haven't had a girlfriend in a while
    Could have had a few by now easy Not really my thing in high school though, although my dick is payin the price because these high school girls aren't as slutty as they are made out to be

And that would be interesting, walking down the street, someone says something and the girl flirts back. Not sure what exactly to do there? CC 19 on me Dizazter.
    honestly bros as i was telling majesty in the other thread u all should clock as many fine young pieces as u can while your young cuz the older you get the harder it gets and the opportunities VANISH!

I second what you said TheBestP4P. Once you do start getting older its definately harder. I mean I'm still pretty young so I really don't have that problem. But I have buddy thats around 40 or so and He use to clock alot dimes when he was younger, and he's always saying the samething you just said. So live it up when when your young. Hook up with as many girls as you can, because you dont' want to be one of those guys that get older and are like man I wish I would have done this differently and that differently ya know. I try to stay away from the long term relationships right now because I can do that when I'm older.
    yeah exactly man. because i have such a baby face im lucky to still be able to clock like 19year old PRIME DIMES, but i dont know how much longer this baby face will last lol. so gotta live it up to the core man! seriously man if i knew what i know now id break even more records when i was like 18-23. its all good cuz like i said girls dont even believe im in my late 20's these days because of my baby face

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just figure that if they want to put up with my old girls drama and bullshit they can have her. C/
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh, now that last post reminds me of a damn good joke.

If you see a girl somewhere. No matter how hot, sexy or just down right f'able she looks,,,,,
    You can gaurantee their is a guy out there that is sick of her shit !!
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Thread Information