Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you do if a random guy stares/makes comments about your girl?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default What do you do if a random guy stares/makes comments about your girl?

Just wondering how my fellow Sadonians respond when you are out with your GF and like a gang goes pas and makes comments on how hot she is or stares at her. Does it make you angry?

Do you ask them what the problem is? Me personally,depends on my mood. If I'm laid back,I don't really care but if I'm annoyed anyway,I get a bit pissed off. Anyone got into fighs over this sort of thing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What do you do if a random guy stares/makes comments about your girl?

I'm a big ugly, comes in handy as a deterrent I suppose , never had that happen to my knowledge? ,, I would think I might spark someone ? Guess it depends on the comment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What do you do if a random guy stares/makes comments about your girl?

Yuh depends on the comment..

I dont tend to get into the whole street brawl thing.. Fighting aint really my thing but i usually jus get all cocky n antagonise em.. Fo example..They stare or somethin.. You say..Problem sweetheart? or somethin to that effect..

Strange really.. I dont really have any problem with confrontation about these things cos i aint scared.. im confident because i know i can fight.. Not that i want to..
    But 9 people out of ten ..Especially the ones that speak up and/or say things in the street when they with friends etc.. They either all mouth..Or they cant fight..Cos if they could they would be so arrogant..lol
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stupidly ,normally .

I've been known to confront whole mobs of far bigger uglier more imposing people than i .

Anyone ever have those 2 voices in your head that command your actions in times of crisis/peril ? Its like you go on to Autopilot and the stupid less rational side of you takes over .

The Devil and the Saint i call them i remember once i had a works fleece on and somebody from a group of young ruffians said ' nice cardigan' before i knew it i was being kicked in the face by and punched by the other 2, all because i couldnt just ''leave it''

Some people just think I'm a stupid cunt .

As for my Bird , she's blonde with huge tits and asmall waist and i just have to remember that i was not so gentlemanly the 1st time we met !!

If they're smaller and weaker than me then they get a fucking leathering .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I seldom go out but when I do I avoid trouble at all costs. People can say whatever they want.

Sticks and stones may break my bones...

If I fight it will be because I had no other option.

A few years ago I was parked at a gas station and these three punks walked by my truck and ripped the headlight cover off and kicked it across the parking lot.

I just got out, tore the other one off, threw it at them and said, "One looks ignorant."

I was pissed but violence is seldom the answer and only leads to more heartache.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    I seldom go out but when I do I avoid trouble at all costs. People can say whatever they want.

A few years ago I was parked at a gas station and these three punks walked by my truck and ripped the headlight cover off and kicked it across the parking lot.

I just got out, tore the other one off, threw it at them and said, "One looks ignorant."

I was pissed but violence is seldom the answer and only leads to more heartache.
    Violence is only the answer , when there are no witnesses.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ive been in that situation quite a few times. Never ended in a fight. If the girl isn't offended i'm not going through all the rigmarole of having a punch-up with silly mugs when half-an-hour later it'll be forever forgotten...
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla

Violence is only the answer , when there are no witnesses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

from across the street i usually get DAMN LOOK AT THOSE BIG ASSS TITIEZ! but when i get closer they act like they didnt say shiiit. haahha

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When theres a gang hit the biggest and they the others run. I hit the smallest,then I run.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    When theres a gang hit the biggest and they the others run. I hit the smallest,then I run.
    Everybodys Small compared to you ,Scrap!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

but thats why a man should never bring sand to the beach!

El Kabong Guest

....tell him that she has some really strange STD and that you know that because you're "just friends"....that should just about do it

"Dude, I don't want to put you off on her or anything, but she's got Mongolian Llama Pussitus.....I don't know ALL the details, but I know she is part of a small group the University is testing medications on.....I really hope, for your sake everything works out"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckling Gordy

Stupidly ,normally .

I've been known to confront whole mobs of far bigger uglier more imposing people than i .

Anyone ever have those 2 voices in your head that command your actions in times of crisis/peril ? Its like you go on to Autopilot and the stupid less rational side of you takes over .

The Devil and the Saint i call them i remember once i had a works fleece on and somebody from a group of young ruffians said ' nice cardigan' before i knew it i was being kicked in the face by and punched by the other 2, all because i couldnt just ''leave it''

Some people just think I'm a stupid cunt .

As for my Bird , she's blonde with huge tits and asmall waist and i just have to remember that i was not so gentlemanly the 1st time we met !!

If they're smaller and weaker than me then they get a fucking leathering .

Watch Dave Chappelle "When keeping it real goes wrong" And you wont do it
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

El Kabong Guest

.....like I said, fake an STD....the dude won't mess with that....AND no violence will occur (well your girl might slap the shit out of you but she won't hear it because it's a man to man conversation)

"Isn't she something....yeah, I'm really lucky to have her....even more so because she has stuck with me eventhough I gave her The Conganese Mountain Warts.......dude you DO NOT want to even go there"

Thread Information