Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Different Strokes episode when Arnold and Dudley get MOLESTED!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Different Strokes episode when Arnold and Dudley get MOLESTED!

arnold disobeys the BUDDY SYSTEM and leaves Dudley behind to get molested thats F'd up huh? what kind of friend does that?

anyway so Arnold spills his guts and tells his father so Mr. Drummond calls the Cops and Dudleys dad and they all bum rush the bike store to rescue Dudley from the molestor.

at the store/apartment the cops grab the molestor and hand cuff him and search the apt for evidence and for Dudley and hes shirtless coming out of the bathroom.

Dudley's dad hugs Dudley and tells him everythings going to be ok and hes not mad at him and he wont punish him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the cops then find enough incriminating photos of the molestor and kids naked to put him behind bars.

the detective urges everyone to call the police first rather than confronting a child molestor on your own, for they might get rid of all the evidence.

Willis then says: Man i cant believe he was GAY?

the detective replies: He wasnt gay, most child molestors are not gay, they just prefer lil boys and lil girls.

hahaha this shows how far television has come for Willis to say that back then on TV ahahhaa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was the most f'd up episode in history. I saw it when I was a kid, and I think I blocked it out of my mind for years until someone referenced it in an article I was reading. It all came flashing back...oh wait...what that a show or did that happen to me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SeanE
    That was the most f'd up episode in history. I saw it when I was a kid, and I think I blocked it out of my mind for years until someone referenced it in an article I was reading. It all came flashing back...oh wait...what that a show or did that happen to me?
    CC 65 bro!

i do concuuuuuuuuuuur

its even worse watching it as an adult cuz all the funnyness of a kid goes out the window

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    CC 65 bro!

i do concuuuuuuuuuuur

its even worse watching it as an adult cuz all the funnyness of a kid goes out the window
    Thats because we don't think innocently as we used to. And have advanced beyond "Don't talk to strangers"
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    CC 65 bro!

i do concuuuuuuuuuuur

Thats because we don't think innocently as we used to. And have advanced beyond "Don't talk to strangers"
    true, but u gotta admit the 80's and this being the 70's were really goofy. no PC, so many taboos. etc etc.

its just rather interesting to reflect back to when we were kids watching this now in hindsight that we are all adults.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC 65 bro!

i do concuuuuuuuuuuur

true, but u gotta admit the 80's and this being the 70's were really goofy. no PC, so many taboos. etc etc.

its just rather interesting to reflect back to when we were kids watching this now in hindsight that we are all adults.
    yeah that is right, it also shows how tainted our minds our now to be bothered by something so greatly at this stage in our lives when we watched it when we were younger with no problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC 65 bro!

i do concuuuuuuuuuuur

yeah that is right, it also shows how tainted our minds our now to be bothered by something so greatly at this stage in our lives when we watched it when we were younger with no problems.
    yeah man those were the innocent carefree times huh bro? when riding bikes and eating ice cream was the daily grind!

i miss those days! ill have those days back once again this i VOWE!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC 65 bro!

i do concuuuuuuuuuuur

yeah man those were the innocent carefree times huh bro? when riding bikes and eating ice cream was the daily grind!

So you're gonna ride your bike to work now?

Here's a quote from this really good movie I saw last night

"It is said that what is called "the spirit of an age" is something to which one cannot return. That this spirit gradually dissipates is due to the world's coming to an end. In the same way, a single year does not have just spring or summer. A single day, too, is the same. For this reason, although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation."

Really deep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC 65 bro!

i do concuuuuuuuuuuur

"It is said that what is called "the spirit of an age" is something to which one cannot return. That this spirit gradually dissipates is due to the world's coming to an end. In the same way, a single year does not have just spring or summer. A single day, too, is the same. For this reason, although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation."

Really deep.
    CC339 yeah bro im seriously all bout this DEEP flash back ishhhhhh. u know i keeps it REEEEEEAL like that bro!

but i truly believe one can stay young at heart(well atleast to a certain degree)

this may be a bad example but think MJ the guy in your signature! i personally dont blame him for the whole peter pan complex! shiiit id prolly be the same way if i missed out on childhood and i had the crazy paper to build my asssss a theme park in my own crib ya feel me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

but yeah to answer ya question im gonna do it by one way is........ im actually rounding up some of the original boys from my old hood in chicago this summer and we actually gonna hop on some bikes and bike thru all the old neighborhoods and local spots we used to waste our summers at! its gonna be NOSTALGIA to the CORE son! one of my boys is calling it a "STAND BY ME" moment!

it'll def be beautiful!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC 65 bro!

i do concuuuuuuuuuuur

Really deep.
    CC339 yeah bro im seriously all bout this DEEP flash back ishhhhhh. u know i keeps it REEEEEEAL like that bro!

but i truly believe one can stay young at heart(well atleast to a certain degree)

this may be a bad example but think MJ the guy in your signature! i personally dont blame him for the whole peter pan complex! shiiit id prolly be the same way if i missed out on childhood and i had the crazy paper to build my asssss a theme park in my own crib ya feel me?
    No.. actually MJ is a great example.

If you listen to his song "Childhood' you can really level with with him on what he's saying

"People say I'm strange that way
    'Cause I love such elementary things,
    It's been my fate to compensate,
    for the Childhood I've never known..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC 65 bro!

i do concuuuuuuuuuuur

Really deep.

If you listen to his song "Childhood' you can really level with with him on what he's saying

guess who went to his crib? but u gotta keep it on the DL yah?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC 65 bro!

i do concuuuuuuuuuuur

Really deep.

guess who went to his crib? but u gotta keep it on the DL yah?

naw lol, just a huge fan

Thread Information