Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HUMBERTO SOTTO - BOBBY PACQUIAO ON JUDAH - COTTO UNDERCARD!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default HUMBERTO SOTTO - BOBBY PACQUIAO ON JUDAH - COTTO UNDERCARD!!!

http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=018783

also mr manditory undercard for every single PPV julio chavez jr

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: HUMBERTO SOTTO - BOBBY PACQUIAO ON JUDAH - COTTO UNDERCARD!!!

Thats awesome!! I heard if Soto wins,he's fighting JMM next!! You like Soto right?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yea, sotto is the man

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    yea, sotto is the man
    How you see him doing in this fight and against the elite like JMM and Pac?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think he could beat marquez in a close fight

pacqiuao...

if pacquiao is able to use his strength to make soto stumble, not by landing shots but by being real powerfull as he is blocked, maybe he could get sotos defense down.... but if he cant overpower him he would get outboxed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Soto really takes it to Pac early but fades and I think Manny would overwhelm him. JMM would beat Soto if he stays back and counters. If he tries to war like he has done v MAB,Terdsak and Jaca,I think he would get hurt.

Have you seen any of Soto's losses?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i dont think so, was the kevin kelley loss fair?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I haven't seen it but I heard it was.You have to remember though,Soto was taking fights on short notice,barely training. Since has had a settled camp,competed his training,he has won like 24 fight in a row including the beating he gave to Juarez!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

soto should win, bobbby pacquiao is going to be a good fight for him though if bobby has his mind set right.

i just don't think soto can beat jmm or pac though.

i think jmm will ud him and pac will brake him down and eventually soto will quit.

i hope we see soto guzman or valero those three has a lot to prove imo.specially valero he has A LOT to prove.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain
    soto should win, bobbby pacquiao is going to be a good fight for him though if bobby has his mind set right.

i think jmm will ud him and pac will brake him down and eventually soto will quit.

i hope we see soto guzman or valero those three has a lot to prove imo.specially valero he has A LOT to prove.
    I dount Soto would quit. No way,he was Morales sparring parner for a year,is battle hardened but still young. He might get stopped but I'd be disappointed to see him quit.

Why do you think Valoer has alot to prove bro?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i said this before ill say it again if soto defeats bobby look for ARUM to use that as the drama/publicity

to build up a match between manny and soto. billed: BIG BRO gonna make you pay for what u did to my lil bro

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo

I dount Soto would quit. No way,he was Morales sparring parner for a year,is battle hardened but still young. He might get stopped but I'd be disappointed to see him quit.

Why do you think Valoer has alot to prove bro?
    yea i think soto is tough too but in the later rounds pac speed and power takes over and always overwhelms his oppenents. they just can't figure out where pacs punches are coming from next. I've notice pacs oppenents aren't really getting put to sleep they are quiting. pac brakes down their body from body punches and chin checkers, and all those punches are with speed and power that they just can't figure out where its all coming from.

yea soto was morales sparring partner but sparring is just sparring. one of morales tijuana tough guy valezquez had to quit too from pacs punches. soto is tough but he'll need to be tough like larios trian like a mad man just to last 12 with pacman, but still get drop and dominated.

out of guzman soto and valero, i like soto the most though.

I think valero has a lot to prove because as of now to me his just all hype. guzman and soto has done more then valero has.

who you think will win out of the three guzman soto and valero?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right now,I'd favour Guzman due to experience. But remember,Valero has barely fought,most of his fgihts have ended really early and he ALREADY has a title. He looks amazing in sparring,nothing like he does in fights,he boxes,lovely technique etc,I just wished he showed that in the fight. If he did,he would beat nearly everyone at the weight imo. Soto also seems to be getting better and better too so it's close but they are 3 stars in their own right.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right now,I'd favour Guzman due to experience. But remember,Valero has barely fought,most of his fgihts have ended really early and he ALREADY has a title. He looks amazing in sparring,nothing like he does in fights,he boxes,lovely technique etc,I just wished he showed that in the fight. If he did,he would beat nearly everyone at the weight imo. Soto also seems to be getting better and better too so it's close but they are 3 stars in their own right.

i hope we see them fight eachother soon. i think valero needs to box in his fights too, his going to have to against better oppenents. i really have doubts about his chin though can it hold up to elite punchers. but imo sparring is just sparring if your amazing in sparring it doesn't matter to me much. you have to show it at fight night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i hope we see them fight eachother soon. i think valero needs to box in his fights too, his going to have to against better oppenents. i really have doubts about his chin though can it hold up to elite punchers. but imo sparring is just sparring if your amazing in sparring it doesn't matter to me much. you have to show it at fight night.
    thats true sparring and boxing are completely different. but also the best way to condition/prepare for a fight is to spar spar spar.

all these new fitness gurus coming into the game dont mean jack to me. in fact that all pretty much still lost with a fitness guru except for b-hop when he used one against tarver.

Thread Information